Ideas for Foot Fetish Tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Ksoles
Explorer
Explorer

Ideas for Foot Fetish Tease

Post by Ksoles »

Hey all, currently working on a foot fetish based tease. if you have any ideas at all of things i should include please let me know. I want to make it to the best of my ability :)
derrickx757
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Ideas for Foot Fetish Tease

Post by derrickx757 »

You should have a main character for your tease and it should last at least a hour. Alot of slow and fast stroking with some edging.
Maybe have a Milf versus a young lady. Use metronome with different beat patterns as well. Good luck! :wave:
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Lestat »

Ksoles wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 am Hey all, currently working on a foot fetish based tease. if you have any ideas at all of things i should include please let me know. I want to make it to the best of my ability :)
Yeah!! :bounce:
Clean soft bare feet, soles and toes. And same nyloned ^^
Palming!
A "do not edge" sequence/challenge with punihsments (or penalty) for failing.
Possible ruined orgasm(s)
derrickx757 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:50 am You should have a main character for your tease and it should last at least a hour. Alot of slow and fast stroking with some edging.
Maybe have a Milf versus a young lady. Use metronome with different beat patterns as well. Good luck! :wave:
Variations is necessary of course.
Milf yes. Milf versus young yes.
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
sinraven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sinraven »

Not sure if it counts as foot fetish or just foot fetish adjacent but stroking with a pair of stockings, be it wrapped / coiled around or completely over can be quite interesting.
derrickx757
Explorer
Explorer

Post by derrickx757 »

Another personal preference is no males or dicks in the tease! Just women! Thanks! :-D
Ksoles
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ksoles »

So far i have 4 categories of themes: flip flops, socks, dirty soles and clean soles. Any more suggestions?
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Lestat »

derrickx757 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:01 am Another personal preference is no males or dicks in the tease! Just women! Thanks! :-D
i agree!
Ksoles wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:31 am So far i have 4 categories of themes: flip flops, socks, dirty soles and clean soles. Any more suggestions?
Nylons.
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
Mdfkr
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mdfkr »

Ksoles wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:31 am So far i have 4 categories of themes: flip flops, socks, dirty soles and clean soles. Any more suggestions?
High heels