Is this site dead ?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
cbtsubik
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Is this site dead ?

Post by cbtsubik »

I've been a member of this community for a while, and lately, it seems a bit quiet around here. I remember the days when discussions were buzzing with activity. 🐝

I wanted to check in and see what everyone thinks. Is this site still alive and kicking, or have we entered a hibernation phase? Share your thoughts, experiences, or any exciting updates you might have come across.

Let's revive the spirit of this community and make some noise! 🔊

Looking forward to hearing from you all!
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: Is this site dead ?

Post by kerkersklave »

Seriously? There are a couple of posts and discussions in every board in the last couple of days. There are new teases regularly and other new content.
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Lestat »

:lol:
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

I look back on the number of discussions "before my time" and I am blown away by how many responses threads would get and how teases/CH were discussed to the brim. While I don't think things are dying, I sure would appreciate a return to that activity level.

Part of it may be due to a majority of the members trending towards the more sub or introverted side but I don't think that would be a recent development. Maybe it is because this is not the only place to get CH anymore. Maybe it is because teases have started to directly compete with other forms of adult games. Who knows?

At least the server numbers don't seem to have dropped much compared to when I started to show up, just the forum activity.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

cbtsubik wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:36 am I've been a member of this community for a while, and lately, it seems a bit quiet around here. I remember the days when discussions were buzzing with activity. 🐝

I wanted to check in and see what everyone thinks. Is this site still alive and kicking, or have we entered a hibernation phase? Share your thoughts, experiences, or any exciting updates you might have come across.

Let's revive the spirit of this community and make some noise! 🔊

Looking forward to hearing from you all!
I found your question interesting because I've noticed this as well. I read the other replies, then had a look at your profile to see what you meant by "I've been a member of this community for a while". I'll grant that the stats there could just be wrong, and I point this out only as a single sample of information to make a point, so please don't take this as an attack, but according to your profile you've been a member here for much longer than "a while". However, in that time you've made a grand total of 2 posts! Including this one!

I think most members here are much the same. I consider myself an active user, but I also don't feel that I contribute a lot to discussions, because most of the time I don't really have anything to say. I'm mostly active in a few threads in a few forums. The rest of the time I'm a consumer here, reading what others are talking about, downloading CH and other videos, and doing teases.

Lately I've been working to be more active by contributing more. I figure the best way to help the community thrive is to be an active part of it. I think Milovana is like any other community that way. There are bound to be periods of high activity, and lulls where it seems like not much is happening, and we seem to be in one of those now. But I think the site is far from dead.

PG
mintosius
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mintosius »

I'm with PlayfulGuy on this one. I would like this place to be more active, but if you look at my post history you'll find I'm not adding to the conversation. It's up to us to actually make this place lively, we can't all just lurk and be bitter people aren't talking about what we find interesting. Talk about it!
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Augustulus »

Well, I have to say that I don't find that this site is dead. There are still a lot of people active in one or the other way and that's from my observation visiting the site daily.
However what makes me less active in forum conversations at the moment are the heavy loading times that appear at times since the long downtime of the site around New Year/January 2023.
Especially in the evenings for me, when I have the most time to read and write, it often takes minutes to load a page which really doesn't make me want to just go through new forum threads. So, I mostly stick to those that I have already subscribed to.
I guess that there are a lot of other people out there that act similar.
CockAndBallTorture
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CockAndBallTorture »

Internet forums are losing popularity compared to Discord servers.

It's okay. I will happily check back here every few days until I see a new Animeat tease. Then I will continue the cycle.