[RELEASE] Random Rounds

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Frantzo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[RELEASE] Random Rounds

Post by Frantzo »

Hello,

As I had to make room on my disk you will find 3 rounds that I never published. These rounds weren't completed but in any case I didn't know what to do with them :)
The files must be heavy because they are uncompressed.

"White Spring"
https://mega.nz/file/WXxUGCTT#OtDkhvgE0 ... 1jJn1d45YQ

"Piano"
https://mega.nz/file/PaQTDYQD#RnKpAdsRQ ... 16YtIKas9Q

"No Name"
https://mega.nz/file/2LJG3bZb#rYx6f8iCF ... 0OKjVBo8Y0
French Riviera Cock Hero : viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22297
Lust Dream Cock Hero : viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22564
French Touch Cock Hero : viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22732
Lust Nightmare Cock Hero : viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24392
Lust Nightmare 2 Cock Hero : viewtopic.php?t=25622
Sgt_Alex
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Random Rounds

Post by Sgt_Alex »

Great ones, thank you for sharing.

I've especially loved "No name", georgious Stasy Q girs as always.
That awkward moment when few unreleased Frantzo's rounds is much better than 90% of video content during last monts, lol.
Livin' easy
Orgentuno
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Orgentuno »

Sgt_Alex wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:28 am That awkward moment when few unreleased Frantzo's rounds is much better than 90% of video content during last monts, lol.
True.
Tracy Lee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tracy Lee »

Sgt_Alex wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:28 am Great ones, thank you for sharing.

I've especially loved "No name", georgious Stasy Q girs as always.
That awkward moment when few unreleased Frantzo's rounds is much better than 90% of video content during last monts, lol.
hard to say NO
Tracy Lee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tracy Lee »

Oh, my Frantzo, remember me? I've been waiting for your new masterpiece for too long, can't wait to see it anymore. Life without your CH is too difficult. White Spring is really beautiful, especially those small chested girls. I don't know when your next masterpiece will arrive, but I'm still waiting
kerastop
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kerastop »

Tracy Lee wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:15 pm Oh, my Frantzo, remember me? I've been waiting for your new masterpiece for too long, can't wait to see it anymore. Life without your CH is too difficult. White Spring is really beautiful, especially those small chested girls. I don't know when your next masterpiece will arrive, but I'm still waiting
We all are waiting :weep:
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

Euh ok!
Je crois reconnaître au moins deux de ces rounds.
J'en déduis que ça met un terme officiel à tout projet en commun alors ?!
Uh okay!
I think I recognize at least two of these rounds.
I take it that this officially puts an end to any joint project then?

Je fais quoi de mes 5 rounds fait en début d'année du coup ?
Je les balance ici aussi ?
What do I do with my 5 rounds done at the start of the year?
Do I throw them here too?

On continuera cette conversation en privé j'imagine.
We will continue this conversation in private I suppose.
Sgt_Alex wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:28 am That awkward moment when few unreleased Frantzo's rounds is much better than 90% of video content during last monts, lol.
What a nice and lovely way to compliment a creator by shitting on all the others who takes their time and makes an effort to provide free content to this community.
Very classy!

And I see you're not the only one who thought so:
Orgentuno wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:17 pm True.
Tracy Lee wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:12 pm hard to say NO
How charming and encouraging to others!

Next time if you could at least try to give a compliment that is less awkward and a little more respectful of others.
@Sgt_Alex If you could also respond to your private messages, thank you.
Tracy Lee wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:15 pm Oh, my Frantzo, remember me? I've been waiting for your new masterpiece for too long, can't wait to see it anymore. Life without your CH is too difficult. White Spring is really beautiful, especially those small chested girls. I don't know when your next masterpiece will arrive, but I'm still waiting
kerastop wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:04 pm We all are waiting :weep:
For those who have trouble reading between the lines here,
I would be you, I would not place too much hope and expectation in a project from Frantzo in the near future...
But hey, I hope for your sake that I'm wrong.
Previous creations:
Sexy YouTube (Nov. 11, 2022)
Sexy YouTube 4K60 Upscale (Jun. 30, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire (Jul. 8, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire - Championship & extended edition (Jan. 30, 2024)

If you wish to support me, donations are not required but appreciated:
Spoiler: show
Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL
Tracy Lee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tracy Lee »

Tia Blaze wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:56 pm Euh ok!
Uh okay!

What a nice and lovely way to compliment a creator by shitting on all the others who takes their time and makes an effort to provide free content to this community.
Very classy!

Next time if you could at least try to give a compliment that is less awkward and a little more respectful of others.
I would be you, I would not place too much hope and expectation in a project from Frantzo in the near future...
I cannot understand that praising one thing is equivalent to belittling another. Why should we view the problem so polarized? Perhaps I didn't understand the polarity expressed in his original words, or perhaps the translator made some mistakes. I apologize for any misunderstandings caused.
Rhythms of Desire is also a masterpiece, especially in the middle game score section, which is great. It reminds me of a masterpiece from years ago when I first came into contact with CH, but I can't remember the name. Looking forward to your next masterpiece.
In my understanding, praising one thing does not necessarily mean that another thing is bad, it is just that it is so outstanding that it surpasses other equally excellent things, just like people think that the sea is beautiful, but it does not mean that the lake is no longer beautiful. The truly bad things appear in criticism, perhaps cultural differences have caused this cognitive differentiation, I do not know.
I have expressed my gratitude to the forum authors before. They are really selfless and excellent. If there was a misunderstanding this time, I apologize
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

Tracy Lee wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:47 pm I cannot understand that praising one thing is equivalent to belittling another. Why should we view the problem so polarized?
I think this is a redirection/substitution of the theses. You can praise something by expressing what you liked about it (I didn't dl or watch these so I can't give an example), but you compared it to almost everything else ("more than 90%) that was shared here and therefore said to all these authors that their work is worse than something unfinished.
EDIT: I now see it was not you who wrote this but this was not directed at you anyway, it is directed at that statement :)

When I watched Rythms of Desire, I was in ecstasy when I saw that ducky jumping on a speaker and the care that went into credits (on TOP of the concept and all of the editing)... the way how whole genre was made fun of and pointing out at stuff that we should think about... It is definitely not unfinished.
I think only other thing that I consumed from here in last few months was jbpmv's vol 4 of gorgeous girls, and that one was very well done and polished. The increase of tension never stopped, many times I thought this is the peak to be proven false just minute later.

There wasn't much content that was released here (not even counting Decendant which was released elsewhere and was then shared here month later), but even from those few releases I don't remember anything that wasn't great, and your statement would make people think that maybe one of all other releases was good. If people are investing effort and creativity to make something we appreciate, we could care more about our words. It is not hard to be specific about what you liked.
Last edited by edger477 on Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

Tracy Lee wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:47 pm If there was a misunderstanding this time, I apologize
Sorry, I guess I overreacted and may have misinterpreted the comment.
I know that’s not your comment.
In any case, I appreciate the fact of trying to understand each other in a respectful and polite manner.
I thank you for that.

But like edger477 said, I understood this comment in this sense:
edger477 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:21 pm You can praise something by expressing what you liked about it (I didn't dl or watch these so I can't give an example), but you compared it to almost everything else ("more than 90%) that was shared here and therefore said to all these authors that their work is worse than something unfinished.

[...]

If people are investing effort and creativity to make something we appreciate, we could care more about our words.
And even if I didn't take it personally, not out of egocentricity or pride in telling myself that I would be part of the 10%,
that's not the problem.
But knowing the time and effort it takes to create a cock hero (and all that for free), I found it clumsy and a little disrespectful towards other creators, even though I don't know them and I haven't seen any other videos.

And even if he has every right to think so, and even if he was right.
I find that there are so many other, much more creative ways to compliment someone or something without demeaning others.

To return to your comparison with oceans and lakes for example, I don't think that to praise the beauty of an ocean you need to say that compared to it lakes are nothing more than puddles.
Yeah okay, not sure about the example but you know what I mean.😅

I should not allow myself to speak for Frantzo by saying that maybe you shouldn't wait for him to release a cock hero in the near future. I don't know and it's not for me to say

I may have indirectly wanted to reduce the pressure that might be on him, even though it's none of my business.

Anyway..
I wouldn't want to pollute this topic with that, so if I have to delete these posts I will.

:love:
Previous creations:
Sexy YouTube (Nov. 11, 2022)
Sexy YouTube 4K60 Upscale (Jun. 30, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire (Jul. 8, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire - Championship & extended edition (Jan. 30, 2024)

If you wish to support me, donations are not required but appreciated:
Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL
Sgt_Alex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sgt_Alex »

Just a sec, lads
Last edited by Sgt_Alex on Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Livin' easy
Sgt_Alex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sgt_Alex »

Tia Blaze wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:56 pm Euh ok!
Uh okay!

Very classy!

Easy, friend ;)

That's just an opinion, and by saying it I've definitely not meant any "shitting" thinking regarding other authors as you said ;-)
I honestly appreciate all their efforts, but you cant' ignore talent or some sort of creative winsdom of each particular individ.
Some people just CAN do their CH projects better than others (even first ones). We all remember 2017-20 era with Pseudonym/fragrantEmulsion/Digitalparkinglot/Onniks/RedLighter and many other videos. And what we have now?

P.S. your "Rhythms of Desire" definitely a shine of light for me, and it's absolutely in my kiddingly noticed 10% "OK" zone.
Livin' easy
LucySD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LucySD »

I think all of us can agree that Tia Blaze and Frantzo are two of the most talented creators ever in this genre
Tracy Lee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tracy Lee »

Tia Blaze wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:37 pm
Tracy Lee wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:47 pm If there was a misunderstanding this time, I apologize
Sorry, I guess I overreacted and may have misinterpreted the comment.
I know that’s not your comment.
In any case, I appreciate the fact of trying to understand each other in a respectful and polite manner.
I thank you for that.

But like edger477 said, I understood this comment in this sense:
edger477 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:21 pm You can praise something by expressing what you liked about it (I didn't dl or watch these so I can't give an example), but you compared it to almost everything else ("more than 90%) that was shared here and therefore said to all these authors that their work is worse than something unfinished.

[...]

If people are investing effort and creativity to make something we appreciate, we could care more about our words.
And even if I didn't take it personally, not out of egocentricity or pride in telling myself that I would be part of the 10%,
that's not the problem.
But knowing the time and effort it takes to create a cock hero (and all that for free), I found it clumsy and a little disrespectful towards other creators, even though I don't know them and I haven't seen any other videos.

And even if he has every right to think so, and even if he was right.
I find that there are so many other, much more creative ways to compliment someone or something without demeaning others.

To return to your comparison with oceans and lakes for example, I don't think that to praise the beauty of an ocean you need to say that compared to it lakes are nothing more than puddles.
Yeah okay, not sure about the example but you know what I mean.😅

I should not allow myself to speak for Frantzo by saying that maybe you shouldn't wait for him to release a cock hero in the near future. I don't know and it's not for me to say

I may have indirectly wanted to reduce the pressure that might be on him, even though it's none of my business.

Anyway..
I wouldn't want to pollute this topic with that, so if I have to delete these posts I will.

:love:
I think initially Sgt_ Alex's comment is closer to an example: Oh, the ocean is more beautiful than the lakes I have seen. This sentence does not belittle the lakes I have seen before when praising the sea.This is just a simple feeling that the sea is beautiful, not to praise the sea by comparing lakes to puddles.There is no extreme belief that lakes are not beautiful.I don't know if my understanding of his original words is correct
I suggest we keep these comments because friendly discussions can help us better understand each other's ideas. This way, when misunderstandings occur, we can resolve them, and when something really bad happens, we can also correct and avoid them.Isn't it?
Tracy Lee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tracy Lee »

edger477 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:21 pm
Tracy Lee wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:47 pm I cannot understand that praising one thing is equivalent to belittling another. Why should we view the problem so polarized?
I think this is a redirection/substitution of the theses. You can praise something by expressing what you liked about it (I didn't dl or watch these so I can't give an example), but you compared it to almost everything else ("more than 90%) that was shared here and therefore said to all these authors that their work is worse than something unfinished.
EDIT: I now see it was not you who wrote this but this was not directed at you anyway, it is directed at that statement :)

When I watched Rythms of Desire, I was in ecstasy when I saw that ducky jumping on a speaker and the care that went into credits (on TOP of the concept and all of the editing)... the way how whole genre was made fun of and pointing out at stuff that we should think about... It is definitely not unfinished.
I think only other thing that I consumed from here in last few months was jbpmv's vol 4 of gorgeous girls, and that one was very well done and polished. The increase of tension never stopped, many times I thought this is the peak to be proven false just minute later.

There wasn't much content that was released here (not even counting Decendant which was released elsewhere and was then shared here month later), but even from those few releases I don't remember anything that wasn't great, and your statement would make people think that maybe one of all other releases was good. If people are investing effort and creativity to make something we appreciate, we could care more about our words. It is not hard to be specific about what you liked.
Thank you. Perhaps we can choose a simpler way to praise something, rather than choosing a way that may cause misunderstandings