Looking for videos about cumming in chastity with a vibrator, no anal involved.

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

state_of_arousal
Explorer
Explorer

Looking for videos about cumming in chastity with a vibrator, no anal involved.

Post by state_of_arousal »

Anyone know of any good videos or teases about cumming while locked in chastity with a vibrator? I'm not interested in anal or estim content at this time.
state_of_arousal
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Looking for videos about cumming in chastity with a vibrator, no anal involved.

Post by state_of_arousal »

I'd also accept videos or teases about cumming in chastity involving humping, stroking or pulling on the cage, any method other than anal please.

I'm not allowed to have a ruined or full orgasm until I succeed in cumming in my cage for the first time, it's proving to be very difficult...I've been denied and edged for days now...
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Looking for videos about cumming in chastity with a vibrator, no anal involved.

Post by zebbg69 »

There's always HFO hypno.
KurtM
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KurtM »

'Buy1Take2' has a few of these themed videos, but they're all in Japanese if you can stand that!
Why should any of these things that happen externally so much distract thee? Give thyself leisure to learn some good thing, and cease roving and wandering to and fro. -Marcus Aurelius, Meditations