Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by avatarbr »

markus wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:22 pm
Sorry, I don't trust hosters I don't know, ... it doesn't matter since I am of no help in this case anyway, ... but you would do me a favor if you could upload stuff in the future to k2s, fboom or best would be mega.
Just to let you know, imgur is one of the biggest image hosts out there.

Fun fact, start as a host for users to post images on reddit (before reddit allow pictures upload, was the unofficial reddit image host), but then start to create it's own community there.
Tarzi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tarzi »

Currently from lack of information and help, I solved my problem temporarily using chGPT (15min), making a script in python 'drag and drop'.
I am not a coder (I have rudimentary knowledge) so I do not know if this solution is in accordance with the art, but it works, does the job.

when someone needed, below I upload the script and code: (you need python for windows, how->use google)

WARNING: never open a script from an unknown source, always use the right mouse button first and click edit to see what's inside (even if you don't know coding you can paste the script into chatgpt and ask how it works and if it's safe for your system)

how it works:
Filename = tag
in my case, I arrange the scripts on the desktop (easy to set up a scheme) and drag the images to the appropriate script (the images can be on any drive), the rest shown in the video, at the end remember to cut the ImageTags.txt file and paste it into a folder with photos.

video, imgur popular media host:
https://i.imgur.com/aROBCeh.mp4

ready script for tag: TagFullyDressed
https://mega.nz/file/NQMwAY4L#lzysAHEp1 ... msOVGdEsFk
for a new tag just copy this one and rename it to the tag you need

if anyone has any other solution, please let me know, thank you.

code for backup and preview:

Code: Select all

import sys
import os

# Tags:

#       TagFullyDressed TagHalfDressed TagGarmentCovering TagHandsCovering TagSeeThrough TagNaked
#       TagFace TagBoobs TagPussy TagAss TagLegs TagFeet
#       TagGarmentBra TagGarmentPants
#       TagSideView TagCloseUp TagAllFours TagMasturbating TagSmiling

default_tag = os.path.splitext(os.path.basename(sys.argv[0]))[0]

accepted_extensions = ['.jpg', '.jpeg', '.png', '.gif']  # add extensions here

def create_txt_file(file_entries):
    sorted_entries = sorted(file_entries, key=lambda entry: entry.split()[0])
    with open('ImageTags.txt', 'w') as file:
        for entry in sorted_entries:
            file.write(f"{entry}\n")

file_paths = sys.argv[1:]

def handle_files_drop(file_paths):
    file_entries = []
    existing_entries = []

if os.path.isfile('ImageTags.txt'):
        with open('ImageTags.txt', 'r') as file:
            existing_entries = file.read().splitlines()

for path in file_paths:
        if os.path.splitext(path.lower())[1] in accepted_extensions:
            file_name = os.path.basename(path)
            tag = default_tag

existing_entry = next((entry for entry in existing_entries if entry.startswith(file_name)), None)
            if existing_entry:
                existing_entries.remove(existing_entry)
                tag_list = existing_entry.split(' ')[1:]
                if tag not in tag_list:
                    tag_list.append(tag)
                entry = f"{file_name} {' '.join(tag_list)}"
                existing_entries.append(entry)
            else:
                entry = f"{file_name} {tag}"
                existing_entries.append(entry)

if existing_entries:
        create_txt_file(existing_entries)

handle_files_drop(file_paths)
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by FrozenWolf »

Tarzi wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:36 am Currently from lack of information and help, I solved my problem temporarily using chGPT (15min), making a script in python 'drag and drop'.
I am not a coder (I have rudimentary knowledge) so I do not know if this solution is in accordance with the art, but it works, does the job.
Hey Tarzi,

I think that's a great intermediate solution. If you have Java 17, I have an alpha build of an image tagging application that I've been working on that should do what you need. It allows you to select a number of thumbnails at once and hit a checkbox to add that tag to all images. If you're interested, let me know and I'll send you a PM. If it works, I'll create a new thread to host it properly once I've done a bit of tidying up.

-FW
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kneeforu »

Hello All.... Is there an AI version that will literally hold the lockbox code for chastity?

I am familiar with sites like chaster.app that you upload a picture of the lockbox that contains the chastity key. You can set a time, etc.... and then wait for the system to reveal your chastity code.

However, with the interactive nature of Tease AI, I was curious if there is a way, or if someone has done it, to upload the same type of file containing your unlock code, and the Tease AI would hold the code until it decides to release you?

Thanks!
Get to know my mind, and you can have my body!!!!
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

kneeforu wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:50 pm Hello All.... Is there an AI version that will literally hold the lockbox code for chastity?
Hi!

I don't know about TAI-Java, but the original Tai as well as Awakening doesn't have such a feature.
For Awakening I won't exclude such a feature, but definitely not any time soon since I've tons of other things on my to-do-list before something like that, sorry.

Best greetings,
Markus
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kneeforu »

Thanks for the reply!!!
Get to know my mind, and you can have my body!!!!
Android71
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Android71 »

Hi,

is there somewhere an overview/guide with all possible commands and keywords for scripting?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Android71 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:21 am Hi,

is there somewhere an overview/guide with all possible commands and keywords for scripting?
Hi!
I remember attempts of users creating such, but I don't know how complete those were.
I guess the most complete you can get is if you take the command guide from the original Tai (embedded in the software itself) and the release-notes/changelog from the last unofficial patch (textfile, comes with the download).

viewtopic.php?t=22426
viewtopic.php?t=23259

And for everything new in Awakening, check out it's release notes (also textfile, comes with the download).

viewtopic.php?t=25777

Best greetings,
Markus
Android71
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Android71 »

Thanks a lot - i will take a look at them. And if there are still questions left, I will ask :wave:
YesP69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by YesP69 »

any plans for an actual AI software that you can input your own content
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

YesP69 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:35 pm any plans for an actual AI software that you can input your own content
Hi!

I have problems to really understand what exactly you are looking for, but I'm curious what you mean, ... maybe you can explain more?

Do you maybe mean something to implement into an existing software, like GuideMe, one of the Tease-Ai's, EOS?
Or a complete new software?

Also I don't understand the part 'that you can input your own content'.

Maybe you can just describe what kind of software you have in mind and what that software should be able to do, ... and how?

Best greetings,
Markus
YesP69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by YesP69 »

markus wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:19 pm
YesP69 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:35 pm any plans for an actual AI software that you can input your own content
Hi!

I have problems to really understand what exactly you are looking for, but I'm curious what you mean, ... maybe you can explain more?

Do you maybe mean something to implement into an existing software, like GuideMe, one of the Tease-Ai's, EOS?
Or a complete new software?

Also I don't understand the part 'that you can input your own content'.

Maybe you can just describe what kind of software you have in mind and what that software should be able to do, ... and how?

Best greetings,
Markus
a software that uses actual AI like any AI services that are out there but where you can give it specific images where it can use when needed and send it to you. (customization of profile with avatar, gallery of images that are tagged and used when a specific trigger is activated etc.
New Nick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by New Nick »

Hello All,

I have a small question as i am getting started with this software.

Is it possible to have 2 personalities active at the same time in tease AI, meaning that i can combine all different modules and starts and endings and so on ? Or can i for instance only play one personality such as "wicked tease" or "house of tease" or ... ?

I would like the idea of being able to download and upload like 4 or 5 personalities just to have the option to have a lot of variation in my tease and denial sessions ...

How does it work exactly ?

2nd question. If i would chose 1 (or more) personalities. How easy would it be to add custom commands and scripts?
I would like to maybe add some commands or modules to for instance have more "outside play" or "verbal humiliation" or just a lot of different sorts of endings and starts. Is it easy to just create a script and add it to an existing personality ?

Thanks a lot !

PS : would there by any chance also be a video link explaining the tease AI software ? :-)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

New Nick wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:02 pm Hello All,

I have a small question as i am getting started with this software.
Hi! :wave:

This thread was started when there was just the original Tai, in the meantime we have also Tai-Java and Awakening.
I just mention this in order to prevent misunderstandings.
I'll talk here about Awakening, the Original is outdated (IMHO) and Tai-Java is too different.
Is it possible to have 2 personalities active at the same time in tease AI, meaning that i can combine all different modules and starts and endings and so on ? Or can i for instance only play one personality such as "wicked tease" or "house of tease" or ... ?
The latter, you can only have one personality active.
What you could do is to manually puzzle them together, that's basically how the Alice-Project once has started, but for that you would need at least a basic understanding of how things work, ... the longer you play the better you'll understand.

I would like the idea of being able to download and upload like 4 or 5 personalities just to have the option to have a lot of variation in my tease and denial sessions ...
House of Tease, Miss Blue and the Alice Project share mostly the same stuff (modules), what differs them the most is the 'system', ... like when and how often what kind of module/script get's executed, ... how they are 'presented'. The much shorter and older Wicked Tease is mostly included in all those 3.
Masturbatrix and Succubi Hunter are that unique and different that IMHO it doesn't make sense to mix that stuff with the others.
How does it work exactly ?
That would take too long, ... I guess one way to learn would be to test-play Wicked Tease (since it's the smallest) and make extensively use of Awakening's debug script display (CTRL+F11) to get an idea of what's going on.

2nd question. If i would chose 1 (or more) personalities. How easy would it be to add custom commands and scripts?
I would like to maybe add some commands or modules to for instance have more "outside play" or "verbal humiliation" or just a lot of different sorts of endings and starts. Is it easy to just create a script and add it to an existing personality ?
(Tai-Java get's scripted in the language 'Java-Script' -> That is something different than 'Java').
To summarize your question: How easy is scripting for Tai -(Awakening/Original)?

All I can say is that I have experience in HTML, C++, JavaSE, JavaEE but mostly in C# which are all NOT script-languages, the closest is HTML as a 'markup'-language.
To me scripting in Tai is really easy, actually the most easy possible script language I could imagine. 8-)

SuccubiHunterRPG wrote something like 'all it takes is some logical thinking' to script, sounds right to me.

Everybody learns differently, but I would say, ... play, look up the scripts you've just played, play again and so on.
With just a few simple commands you can already achieve quite something, from that point on you can do step by step more and more complex stuff, ... just make sure you don't wanna learn all at once.

Of course for specific questions you can always make use of this forum and ask.

PS : would there by any chance also be a video link explaining the tease AI software ? :-)
Documentation seems not to be our strong side. :whistle:
Masturbatrix has a nice PDF to get started, ... the first posts of the other personalities may be a read worth as well.
(Yes, I know, much to read, ... there isn't a short and easy how-to-get-started-scripting tutorial or such, sorry).

You seem to have the necessary interest, just enjoy playing, stay curious, look things up and the rest comes automatically after a while. :yes:

Best greetings, :wave:
Markus
New Nick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by New Nick »

Thank you so much for that response
I definitely want to get into this teasing

I usted to create a lot of flashteases in my 20ies , however now i am heavily interested in Tease AI

But can someone please tell me a bit the difference between all and what i should get ?
what are the differences with the following teasing softwares ?
- guideme
- tease AI
- Tai Awakening
- Fury AI

And if i download the software , and then 1 personality ...
What is then the easiest way to get started ? SHould i upload all kinds of images and stuff to make it work in different folders and so on ?

I will get the hang of this :-)

However some guidance would be awesome too