[FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v2.4th

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Who do you want to see more of?

Nikki
7%
Kylie
19%
Anissa
13%
Nicole
7%
Christie
4%
Megan
9%
Alina
9%
Lily
10%
Gabbie
14%
Sirena
8%

Total votes: 540

indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v2.4th

Post by indyc »

mangoman wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:21 pm I've booted up your tease many times but I'm always confused when I have to pick what holiday it is in the beginning and I have no idea what to pick so I close it again. :rolleyes: Can you explain that start for me? i mean now I could pick easter, but its still weird :lol:
It is a choice of what kind of content you want to see in your playthrough. Though they have similarities it where a ton of the variety comes in. I wanted to release it in time for Easter but no, you don't have to pick Easter. Just pick the one you want to see the outfit type of.

<THREAD CLOSED FOR 3.0>
(I don't know of a way to lock it)
appjonny
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by appjonny »

Absolutely LOVE this tease. It’s my favorite tease by far. Thank you so much for all the work you have put into this. I am not sure what percentage of the content I have seen because I have not always been logged in when I do the tease. However, I’ve played the latest version almost a dozen times now and I am confused about the save codes. I have tried to figure them out numerous times but I just can’t seem to get them to work. Maybe you can help me out with what I am missing? Do the save codes just bring you back to a certain point in your journey so you don’t have to start from the beginning again. Thanks in advance!
Toxic1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Toxic1 »

Hey! I love this tease but I'm struggling to find Megan while playing. Got any tips on how to get her to appear?
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

appjonny wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:08 pm Absolutely LOVE this tease. It’s my favorite tease by far. Thank you so much for all the work you have put into this. I am not sure what percentage of the content I have seen because I have not always been logged in when I do the tease. However, I’ve played the latest version almost a dozen times now and I am confused about the save codes. I have tried to figure them out numerous times but I just can’t seem to get them to work. Maybe you can help me out with what I am missing? Do the save codes just bring you back to a certain point in your journey so you don’t have to start from the beginning again. Thanks in advance!
Sorry I didn't see this question until no (thanks for your first post and I'm glad you're loving it!). While the game uses autosaves and will start you from about where you left off on restart, save codes allow you to continuously restart from a certain point. The codes are copy pasted in when you restart and request to enter your secret code. If that doesn't clear up enough for you let me know and maybe I could help more. May your 13th play be amazing.
Toxic1 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:23 pm Hey! I love this tease but I'm struggling to find Megan while playing. Got any tips on how to get her to appear?
Hey, thanks for your first post! Megan mostly shows up on Easter and Christmas holidays. Hopefully that was the only issue in why you weren't finding her. (The 3.1 version I can't publish in Milovana makes that a bit more clear)
AFro62
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AFro62 »

I've been trying so hard to find the Nikki's knockers ending but I just can't. Any hints?
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

AFro62 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:52 am I've been trying so hard to find the Nikki's knockers ending but I just can't. Any hints?
Spoiler: show
Make sure Nikki's affection is your highest and that your breast addiction is higher than your pussy addiction. Then from there it is sadly a 50% chance of not getting her pregnant (pregnancy is probably happening too often for you).
If you are low on soul and you have most of the other requirements met, I suggest resetting the game and copy pasting the super secret code somewhere so you can restart from that section again if it gives you a different ending.
Bazzlad69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bazzlad69 »

Hey man! Fantastic tease by the way! I've gotten to 83% and have seen other people asking for a soul code, would love to tey and get to as close to 100% as possible!
jjjjjjjj12345678
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by jjjjjjjj12345678 »

Can I get a PM for the invincible thing? much appreciated love the tease