[FEEDBACK] Find your true inner self

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Vivi12312
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [FEEDBACK] Find your true inner self

Post by Vivi12312 »

Love it ,make some more sissy bbc tests pleaseee)))(
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

I like the seem but I only played the beginning, because certain "beginner mistakes" you make in my opinion.
You have unskipable dialog, if you do that, your pacing has to be on point. In most cases it is a bad idea to have timed and especially unskipable dialog when you do not want the reader to do anything. It makes sense for teasing or other tasks or even if you explicitly want the user to wait because that is part of the story. But in your case it is pointless and just starts to bore the reader.
On top of that you have random timers in your dialog. So you add additional breaks where there is no reason. Timers are again great for setting tasks "stroke for 30 seconds" etc. But yours often come without any instruction.
And when you do give instructions, they are confusing, you tell the reader to start stroking, then there is a timer and you instruct 20 fast strokes or something in a timer that is much longer than what is needed to do that. So is the reader supposed to stop? When should he start gain?
Timers do not mix well with numbers of strokes unless it is meant as a challenge to fit them all into the time frame or to stretch them out. But then the amount of strokes in relation to the time frame should be a challenge. Otherwise, give stroking speeds or even use a beat.
nicki_blue
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nicki_blue »

I thought it was really good, I liked the positive atmosphere of the tease and thought image selection was well done. The overall pacing of the tease was good and thought out... there are some slight hiccups with timers etc (as mentioned by another poster above) but they should be fixable to polish what is good tease. I mainly wanted to post and thank you for making the tease and sharing it.
Thanks.
Tina4sex
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Tina4sex »

Thank You for this great file!

The only thing I am missing is how can a starting bitch with no pre-cum or getting hard anymore can get her confirmation?

Slutty greetings

Tina
Tina4sex
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Tina4sex »

I don't quite understand your question ...
Unfortunately, I got stuck halfway to complete transistion. With a lot of training, I have shrunk my penis to a 2cm clitoris and I wear long hair. I no longer own any male clothing etc.

But I'm just too cowardly to start hormone therapy, let alone get castrated or have fake tits operated on.

At the same time, I suffer a lot from being just a "night-time slut".

I need some kind of motivation to finish what I've hopefully started. Maybe even a kick in the ass.
It would be great if you could also include something for the "stuck"!

Thank you!