Bokki Tease Club Σ: Second Semester Feedback Thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
poiuz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Bokki Tease Club Σ: Second Semester Feedback Thread

Post by poiuz »

There was already query about how to reset the tease. Maybe I am really lame, but do not get what "enable NG+" means.. :-/

However, I understand that it was question after completing tease. My issue is that I am not able to reset the tease while it is still in progress. I tried to get through some pages and now I am stuck with the only option to continue the tease. Yet, now I would like to make fresh start to get through tease properly. It is possible to do it?

I tried to clear cookies but it did not helped. Or does it save cookies other than those I can see under "milovana" name? I do not want to delete all cookies in my browser..

Thank you for advice!
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Bokki Tease Club Σ: Second Semester Feedback Thread

Post by Shattered »

poiuz wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:33 pm There was already query about how to reset the tease. Maybe I am really lame, but do not get what "enable NG+" means.. :-/

However, I understand that it was question after completing tease. My issue is that I am not able to reset the tease while it is still in progress. I tried to get through some pages and now I am stuck with the only option to continue the tease. Yet, now I would like to make fresh start to get through tease properly. It is possible to do it?

I tried to clear cookies but it did not helped. Or does it save cookies other than those I can see under "milovana" name? I do not want to delete all cookies in my browser..

Thank you for advice!
There isn't a restart for that, try using a different browser rather than deleting cookies!