[Release][Feedback] Estim Distraction - Project 55

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Megusta187
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release][Feedback] Estim Distraction - Project 55

Post by Megusta187 »

I played the alternative path and I must say... wow simply amazing work you've done there! Good job!
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

Megusta187 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:41 am I played the alternative path and I must say... wow simply amazing work you've done there! Good job!
Happy you liked it :-)
ExJo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ExJo »

Hi,

i really liked your tease and played it already multiple times. Thanks this geat estim tease!
I would like to suggest some improvements since I have not figured out if it's possible to copy a tease and try out some changes.
As far as I know the only option for creating a (personal) copy is by creating a backup and restoring it in the EOS editor.

Possible improvements:
- Amount of reducing points for failed recognition can be set in the beginning (select from a scale e.g. from 1 to 5 - maybe even random option from 1-5 calculated every fail).
- Endless mode/bondage mode e.g. "I came" and "In Game recallibration" is not available. Such that it is not possible to reduce the strength or end the game. Additionally all inputs during the game are changed to mouse only. Especially the "cash in" screens (number input) which should be the only inputs requireing a keybord during the game
-
Spoiler: show
Some images have captions in the upper left or at the bottom showing the names. Removing the captions would increase the difficulty.

Best,
John
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Gurgl »

Not much activity in this thread, so I assume you are not updating anything more? If you happen to make some new version, my humble feedback (other than it's a great tease of cause :strongbench: )
  • When you cash in, there is a silence/ramp up in the beginning for like 10 seconds. Personally I would like this removed, as it wastes 10 very valuable seconds. Specially if cashing in only 5 points.
  • When you have more then 5 points, there is no pain consequence for getting a wrong answer. Would be more spicy if there still was like a randomness or something, once in a while you still get pain, even above 5 points.
  • If the program could remember from time to time what girls I have already selected previously and remove them next round, or by random remove some girls I cannot choose, it would make it harder to beat the game. Now I select girls very familiar to me (since, obviously, my goal is to succeed), and then it's quite easy to recognize them.
  • The randomness of the pictures appears not fully random to me? The girls appear in batches. Once I see one of the selected girls, there is quite an increased chance I will see her next time as well, and not any of the other two.
  • As others mentioned, there is tagging in quite many pictures. There are programs and ways to more or less auto-crop pictures in batches, so don't need to be such a big pain to fix. I could give some more pointers, or even help, should you sometime decide to address it.
Just my two cents, have a nice day! :wave:
19Hellothere83
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by 19Hellothere83 »

Gurgl wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:01 pm Not much activity in this thread, so I assume you are not updating anything more? If you happen to make some new version, my humble feedback (other than it's a great tease of cause :strongbench: )
  • When you cash in, there is a silence/ramp up in the beginning for like 10 seconds. Personally I would like this removed, as it wastes 10 very valuable seconds. Specially if cashing in only 5 points.
  • When you have more then 5 points, there is no pain consequence for getting a wrong answer. Would be more spicy if there still was like a randomness or something, once in a while you still get pain, even above 5 points.
  • If the program could remember from time to time what girls I have already selected previously and remove them next round, or by random remove some girls I cannot choose, it would make it harder to beat the game. Now I select girls very familiar to me (since, obviously, my goal is to succeed), and then it's quite easy to recognize them.
  • The randomness of the pictures appears not fully random to me? The girls appear in batches. Once I see one of the selected girls, there is quite an increased chance I will see her next time as well, and not any of the other two.
  • As others mentioned, there is tagging in quite many pictures. There are programs and ways to more or less auto-crop pictures in batches, so don't need to be such a big pain to fix. I could give some more pointers, or even help, should you sometime decide to address it.
Just my two cents, have a nice day! :wave:
Thanks Gurgl.
I am very seldom on milovana these days and do not have a lot of time at hand to work on the teases...
I will check all your point in case I get some work on this tease. Thanks for your honest opinion! :love: