Your Mistress phones you. The beginnig.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
PedroZorro
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Your Mistress phones you. The beginnig.

Post by PedroZorro »

Hi! This i my first tease...
I am eager to read what do you think about it.
Regards
shy_1998d
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Re: Your Mistress phones you. The beginnig.

Post by shy_1998d »

Cool idea, but theres no sound to it, nobody gonna stare a dead screen for 4 Hours.
-Malish-
Explorer
Explorer

Post by -Malish- »

I agree, good to add a phone ring... and some randomness in tasks
-Malish-
Explorer
Explorer

Post by -Malish- »

I finally got to the end. very good tease, I loved the concept, but it is difficult to have the time to conclude.
It would be good to maybe make the next ones shorter (couple of hours) with a little more randomness in the calls.
This way the tease could be played again if we had more time and it would be different each time.
PedroZorro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PedroZorro »

shy_1998d wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:46 pm Cool idea, but theres no sound to it, nobody gonna stare a dead screen for 4 Hours.
I have fixed up that error. The sound was turned off. I didn't realize... Thanks for the feedback.
PedroZorro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PedroZorro »

I have read all the comments...And I am going to take them into account.

I haven't been able to do the tease myself because the right conditions were not met in my home. I'm looking forward to trying it.

Thank you for your feedbacks.
Glamdring
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Glamdring »

I absolutely LOVE this tease. I missed like the 4th call, so I have not finished it.

I like the loooonggg nature of it, since it adds to the realism of the idea. don't shorten it up, you could even make LONGER. Like a full day or weekend, even over-night. But if doing that, I would add a few "checkpoints after you get beyond 4-6 hrs. If I put in 6hrs to something and then there was no way of getting back in and continuing due to some unforeseen error like a power outage or phone battery dying inadvertently, I'd be done with the tease all together.

Also, I think there should be *some* not always, ways to get back into her good graces, if you missed a call by just a bit or something. Some forfeit or punishment for not answering would be a good thing, rather than *always getting dumped. Though I like that danger a bit too. Maybe a MAJOR punishment to get back.

Let's see more of this! Almost like a real virtual mistress...
-Malish-
Explorer
Explorer

Post by -Malish- »

Don't get me wrong, I would also like to wait all day for calls, but most people don't have 24/7 availability.
That's why the proposal is to do the tease for an hour, with random tasks, so that at the end it can be restarted and always be different.
This way everyone can play every day, and for as long as they have available.

Another option is to set different times at the beginning so that each person can decide how much they want to play.