Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall... Feedback Thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall... Feedback Thread

Post by Shattered »

It's only been a few weeks since my last tease, but this new tease is the start of a multi tease series for 2023 that's brand new, so please feel free to jump right in! It's one of the shortest I've made since I'm trying that this year rather than my usual multi-day behemoths, so any feedback is appreciate as ever!

Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall...

You don't need to have played any of my other teases to jump right in.

There is a feedback poll at the end, else you can leave any comments or bug reports here - but please check the known bugs, as there are a few I can't fix right now, but at minor. Any major bugs please let me know asap! Feedback is ever more appreciated for this tease as it deviates from what I'm used to, but I had a blast writing it and hopefully it shows, and I look forward to continuing!

Enjoy!

Known Bugs SPOILERS INCLUDED
Spoiler: show
hotfun
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall... Feedback Thread

Post by hotfun »

Really nice tease so far! Unfortunately I got stuck when meeting Lady Carisha, right at the first checkpoint.
She says "how shall I hurt you..." and nothing happens
MrNadra
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by MrNadra »

same here stuck after first checkpoint, tried multiple browsers too, same problem everywhere. Looks like a fun one tho
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Now fixed, sorry y'all!
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Shattered wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:39 pm It's only been a few weeks since my last tease, but this new tease is the start of a multi tease series for 2023 that's brand new, so please feel free to jump right in! It's one of the shortest I've made since I'm trying that this year rather than my usual multi-day behemoths, so any feedback is appreciate as ever!

The link posted takes you to Bokki Tease Club Second Semester.
Mirror Mirror is here

PG
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:55 pm
Shattered wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:39 pm It's only been a few weeks since my last tease, but this new tease is the start of a multi tease series for 2023 that's brand new, so please feel free to jump right in! It's one of the shortest I've made since I'm trying that this year rather than my usual multi-day behemoths, so any feedback is appreciate as ever!

The link posted takes you to Bokki Tease Club Second Semester.
Mirror Mirror is here

PG
Whoops, fixed!
xdxdxd
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by xdxdxd »

I don't have time to play through it yet but your story & tease combination is such a gem. I got so excited glancing at the content when I realised the focus on clamps. The Goddess series made me fall in love with clover clamps! Just wanted to share how excited I am for this new series :w00t:
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

This was great! It feels like the beginning of a fantastic adventure, and I look forward to more chapters.

Other notes:
My playthrough was bug-free!

I noticed a missing word immediately before one of the question prompts. I think Piper intended to ask something like, "Would you like to...?" But, the text said something like, "Would you to...?" (missing the word "like") Most minor typos are nbd, but that one kind of sticks out because it made me double-take to understand the question.

Super minor typos: "becuase" and "practise"

Spoilery, and a bit of a sidetrack:
The setup reminds me a lot of my old, old tease Pledge to the Coven. The fantasy of being magically blocked from orgasm is one of my all-time favorites. It has so much potential! In Pledge, all of the pleasure that would normally tip you over the edge magically flows into your captor, instead. She gets to enjoy the orgasmic sensations that you can't have, creating a bit of a feedback loop where she has no reason to stop edging you. In fact, the harder she edges you, the better it feels for her.

Since you've established the existence of orgasm denial magic, I can't wait to see what other supernatural secrets this world holds. The possibilities are endless. There are already hints of Caprice crossing over (or something). I love it. Great work!
-lmind
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

I juuuuuust finished it and I loved it.

I especially loved the part
at that party. I love mundane tasks and actually feeling like a slave, so just standing there, naked, vulnerable with items of submission on me while the girls talk and bark some orders from the sidelines, was amazing. Also, more mundane tasks please :lol:
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

xdxdxd wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:21 am I don't have time to play through it yet but your story & tease combination is such a gem. I got so excited glancing at the content when I realised the focus on clamps. The Goddess series made me fall in love with clover clamps! Just wanted to share how excited I am for this new series :w00t:
Glad the clamp has rubbed off on ya and hopefully youve got to it by now!
lmind wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:39 am This was great! It feels like the beginning of a fantastic adventure, and I look forward to more chapters.

Other notes:
My playthrough was bug-free!

I noticed a missing word immediately before one of the question prompts. I think Piper intended to ask something like, "Would you like to...?" But, the text said something like, "Would you to...?" (missing the word "like") Most minor typos are nbd, but that one kind of sticks out because it made me double-take to understand the question.

Super minor typos: "becuase" and "practise"

Spoilery, and a bit of a sidetrack:
The setup reminds me a lot of my old, old tease Pledge to the Coven. The fantasy of being magically blocked from orgasm is one of my all-time favorites. It has so much potential! In Pledge, all of the pleasure that would normally tip you over the edge magically flows into your captor, instead. She gets to enjoy the orgasmic sensations that you can't have, creating a bit of a feedback loop where she has no reason to stop edging you. In fact, the harder she edges you, the better it feels for her.

Since you've established the existence of orgasm denial magic, I can't wait to see what other supernatural secrets this world holds. The possibilities are endless. There are already hints of Caprice crossing over (or something). I love it. Great work!
-lmind
Well I have more ideas for how this develops and may not be exactly as you envision, but I'm glad you enjoy the idea, it is a new approach for me!
mangoman wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:07 pm I juuuuuust finished it and I loved it.

I especially loved the part
at that party. I love mundane tasks and actually feeling like a slave, so just standing there, naked, vulnerable with items of submission on me while the girls talk and bark some orders from the sidelines, was amazing. Also, more mundane tasks please :lol:
Glad you enjoyed! More to come :-D
xdxdxd
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by xdxdxd »

Shattered wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:48 am
xdxdxd wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:21 am I don't have time to play through it yet but your story & tease combination is such a gem. I got so excited glancing at the content when I realised the focus on clamps. The Goddess series made me fall in love with clover clamps! Just wanted to share how excited I am for this new series :w00t:
Glad the clamp has rubbed off on ya and hopefully youve got to it by now!
I did! The specific instruction on how to pull is amazing, I've sometimes found myself cheating and pull up with my teeth which to me is less painful compared to pull straight like someone else would've pulled it off.

I've even gone back to the chastity/The Goddess series again :-D
selga
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by selga »

Hello, just wanted to say that tease was very much enjoyable.
And little note:
I saw on the reddit that it was tease with chastity and didn't seem to require unlocking but sadly it did. Either I don't know of them but there seems to be low amount of "chastity without key" teases here :(
Slavetobs84
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Slavetobs84 »

wow thanks your teases are the mega horny hamme
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

Working my way to save a princess, and realized I should start with this one! Very happy I did, and now I can't wait for part two! :w00t:

It even got me rumbling through my storage and re-discover some old toys I hadn't used in a long while. I did however find a discrepancy in the toy list...
In toy list it is stated chastity BELT, but the tease refers to charity CAGE. That's quite a big difference actually.
A belt I say would go better with the theme of the story, but based on how it is used, and the order of things in the story, it will not work. So, it would be the easiest to change in toy list, not the other way around.

You could also mention a timer in the list. Not a toy as such, but since you refer to it in the tease. I always like to have everything in place up front, it breaks the flow when I need to run around the house to pick up missing items during the tease.

And the vibrator could be clearer, stated "preferably with variable speed". Now I just got my most basic vibrator, but then the tease instructed "start on a low setting", and I realized I should have opted for another one.
Really like the reference you made to...
Caprice! When she stated my own name, it felt like my entire internet browsing history was revealed! :blush:
Nice touch!
You also have a copy-paste error in one of the buttons.
After you have pushed the cook up and down, you get the instruction "And just...flick it and let it bounce!". After which the button is labeled "Pushed". Should be "Flicked" or something here.
I also would have liked a difference pace in the conversations.
More specifically the one leading up to an Edge. Now the text and the Edge button appear at the same time. Then I already know the result of the conversation, I know she is complaining for example. Instead I would like to get 2-3 seconds to read the text and figure out for myself what is happening, before the Edge button appears.
Now I'm off to play part two. I'm feeling lucky, think I will do better and get my reward tonight! :lol:
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Gurgl wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:04 pm Working my way to save a princess, and realized I should start with this one! Very happy I did, and now I can't wait for part two! :w00t:

It even got me rumbling through my storage and re-discover some old toys I hadn't used in a long while. I did however find a discrepancy in the toy list...
In toy list it is stated chastity BELT, but the tease refers to charity CAGE. That's quite a big difference actually.
A belt I say would go better with the theme of the story, but based on how it is used, and the order of things in the story, it will not work. So, it would be the easiest to change in toy list, not the other way around.

You could also mention a timer in the list. Not a toy as such, but since you refer to it in the tease. I always like to have everything in place up front, it breaks the flow when I need to run around the house to pick up missing items during the tease.

And the vibrator could be clearer, stated "preferably with variable speed". Now I just got my most basic vibrator, but then the tease instructed "start on a low setting", and I realized I should have opted for another one.
Really like the reference you made to...
Caprice! When she stated my own name, it felt like my entire internet browsing history was revealed! :blush:
Nice touch!
You also have a copy-paste error in one of the buttons.
After you have pushed the cook up and down, you get the instruction "And just...flick it and let it bounce!". After which the button is labeled "Pushed". Should be "Flicked" or something here.
I also would have liked a difference pace in the conversations.
More specifically the one leading up to an Edge. Now the text and the Edge button appear at the same time. Then I already know the result of the conversation, I know she is complaining for example. Instead I would like to get 2-3 seconds to read the text and figure out for myself what is happening, before the Edge button appears.
Now I'm off to play part two. I'm feeling lucky, think I will do better and get my reward tonight! :lol:
Fixed what I can of these, will look at the rest tomorrow!