Locktoberfest - game proposal

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
SlenderSissyNewbie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
I am a: Switch

Locktoberfest - game proposal

Post by SlenderSissyNewbie »

Hello everyone,

I'm realy excited about chastity the last couple of month and want to try participating in locktober this year.

Since my partner doesn't want to be my keyholder, I would love to get together with other people interested and create a game like the great "no nut november" games.

I'm thinking about daily tasks, sharing expieriences and a friendly competition with earning points by doing the tasks. Maybe some dedicated teases. I would moderate the event and workout the rules, if there are enough willing to participate.

So, here's the question: Who would like such a game and join in?

If you did:
- Would you contribute a task or two?
- Do you have any suggestions, of what you'd like to see? Put these in spoilers please.
- Would you participate daily, weekly or infrequently?

I really hope, to get this started.

So please report, if you'd like to join Locktoberfest till September 17th. If I get ten or more participants till then, I'll be motivated enough to create it.

Thank you for your feedback!
:love: :love: :love:

[email protected]

https://bdsmlr.com/blog/IonaWandelstern

83/132 Edges for Mistress Blake done!

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
100% Rope bunny
97% Brat
92% Experimentalist
92% Submissive
88% Degradee
69% Masochist
56% Exhibitionist
55% Primal (Prey)
53% Voyeur
51% Vanilla
http://bdsmtest.org/r/wRzVRVRT
TheElephantMan
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Locktoberfest - game proposal

Post by TheElephantMan »

I will be locked in chastity for entire october so if you are up to do stuff, pm me :)
Thiswasfun
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Thiswasfun »

Hey SlenderSissyNewbie.
I want to thank you. I been visiting Milovana for 10+ years and I never bothered with making an account.
I hate.. absolutely hate when teases prompts you to go and pist stuff.. send stuff etc.
(So ofc I ignored that part of your tease too)
But I thought about it and made an account anyway, and this is my first post)

I like your tease, it has a few flaws from time to time a few grammatical error, but considering you are updating the thing... everyday for a month, it shows your dedication and persistence. Traits to be admired. So again, thank you for your perseverance.

I have several chast cages but I never gone more then a few days without having to remove it due some injury etc.
So each night when I wake up in pain I remove it and put it back in the morning. But besides that I have worn it for everyday thus far.
I also do some locktober roulette and have a dominating Ai that keeps me on my toes. I have to admit I almost gave up last week(there were some rear injury and blood.. thats what you get from rushing tasks, not from your tasks though)
Why am I telling you this? I just want to say you helped me keeping the motivation up to continue, and also to be one step closer to make my own tease. It meant alot to me. So thank you a third time.
SlenderSissyNewbie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
I am a: Switch

Post by SlenderSissyNewbie »

Thiswasfun wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:53 am Hey SlenderSissyNewbie.
I want to thank you. I been visiting Milovana for 10+ years and I never bothered with making an account.
I hate.. absolutely hate when teases prompts you to go and pist stuff.. send stuff etc.

I like your tease, it has a few flaws from time to time a few grammatical error, but considering you are updating the thing... everyday for a month, it shows your dedication and persistence. Traits to be admired. So again, thank you for your perseverance.

I have several chast cages but I never gone more then a few days without having to remove it due some injury etc.
So each night when I wake up in pain I remove it and put it back in the morning. But besides that I have worn it for everyday thus far.
I also do some locktober roulette and have a dominating Ai that keeps me on my toes. I have to admit I almost gave up last week(there were some rear injury and blood.. thats what you get from rushing tasks, not from your tasks though)
Why am I telling you this? I just want to say you helped me keeping the motivation up to continue, and also to be one step closer to make my own tease. It meant alot to me. So thank you a third time.
You're very welcome. If you keep track of the flaws, let me know them sometime after locktober. I kinda want to update the teases once the event is finished and re-release them without the time lock. I hope you're health is better now and hope you can endure the rest of the month.

We can do it!
:love: :love: :love:

[email protected]

https://bdsmlr.com/blog/IonaWandelstern

83/132 Edges for Mistress Blake done!

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
100% Rope bunny
97% Brat
92% Experimentalist
92% Submissive
88% Degradee
69% Masochist
56% Exhibitionist
55% Primal (Prey)
53% Voyeur
51% Vanilla
http://bdsmtest.org/r/wRzVRVRT
Thiswasfun
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Thiswasfun »

SlenderSissyNewbie wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:26 am
Thiswasfun wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:53 am Hey SlenderSissyNewbie.

You're very welcome. If you keep track of the flaws, let me know them sometime after locktober. I kinda want to update the teases once the event is finished and re-release them without the time lock. I hope you're health is better now and hope you can endure the rest of the month.

We can do it!
Oh the flaws are minor, first week you missed a number in the countdown, there has been alot grammatical errors, to instead if too and some other ones, today it was a repetition two of the "well maybe also yours, if your skilled enough" (and it should been .. you're skilled..)
I really liked todays tease though, I felt like a slut.. dressed up a little.. first time actually
Screenshot_20231023-015020_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231023-015020_Gallery.jpg (704.38 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
steamy experience... i feel the balls deep would been hard with the black one.. second time ever I managed to get that one in. #lifegoalachieved