Sex scale

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
aimauanca
Explorer
Explorer

Sex scale

Post by aimauanca »

I would like to propose a gratification scale that compares different male sexual activities, assigning to each one a rating on a scale of 1 to 100.
Ruined orgasm: 20
Solo handjob: 60
Vibrator on penis: 65
Handjob from partner: 70
Vaginal penetration: 80
Blowjob: 95
Do you agree on these?
I realize there are lots missing (anal, blowjob toys, ...) and would be interested to know how they are rated.
Most of all, I would like to know if there are ways to improve, for example, handjobs so as to get a higher score.
Thanks in advance.
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Sex scale

Post by Sapphire »

I mostly agree. Honestly, often solo handjob is better than handjob from partner if they don't know what they're doing haha. And personally, I don't like blowjobs that much...they are fun for sure, I always love them, but unless the person is really really good at it it doesn't get you to orgasm; so I would put vaginal penetration way higher than blowjobs. Anal is definitely up there, but personal preference I still like vaginal penetration more. That's me though. As for how to get better at handjobs? Honestly, you have to start slow and eventually go pretty fast. Unless the guy is really hot and bothered and has been teased mercilessly for a long time and is so so close, usually you have to go pretty fast. Same with girls coming from masturbation. Disclaimer, of course everyone is different, but I'm talking averages.