[FEEDBACK] Embracing the Dominance of Mistress Yeon-Jin

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

[FEEDBACK] Embracing the Dominance of Mistress Yeon-Jin

Post by mangoman »

I created this tease in one go, but I think it came out quite nice.

I would love to get some feedback, positive and negative.

Thank you! :love:
GanyuSimp
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: [FEEDBACK] Embracing the Dominance of Mistress Yeon-Jin

Post by GanyuSimp »

Nah, it came out quite badly. Boring tease.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

GanyuSimp wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:42 am Nah, it came out quite badly. Boring tease.
Wow, you’re the best. Thank you for this feedback on what you like and what you didn’t like. It will help me create in the future and motivates me to go on for this community. ❤️
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by ritewriter »

Constructive criticism:

Your opening page has only a single image with several dialogues that have non-skippable timers, then it goes into a 30 second count down. It's a lot of waiting for very little content. I quit then, figuring the rest would be similar.

Consider enabling skips to the dialogues and setting the default timer much lower. I find 3-4 seconds is plenty for one line of dialogue. 5-6 for a two line block. 7 seconds for a three line block. I don't do blocks longer than three lines. I make all dialogues skippable except those right before a new image or GOTO, where I use default (which is still skippable).

A new picture every 2-3 lines of dialogue would help.
matches_m
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by matches_m »

Hey, great job! I really the deliberate/psychological style of the tease. There are a few minor things you can adjust but you're definitely on a good track.

Some feedback to take into account:
  • It is quite slow, and while there may be some appeal for this we're living in a fast era. Most people would consider the pacing too slow. That doesn't mean you have to change it but you have to earn the time investment, not require it from the get go.
  • Not enough stroking. Pain mixes well with pleasure so please make sure you don't ignore either. Pleasure is also the ultimate goal people do teases so keep that in mind.
  • Again about pacing, you should google star wars pacing to see a typical good peak and valley design that progresses nicely.
  • Like I said, the style is nice but imo to have maximum psychological effect it needs to be earned gradually, something that for me worked best in series. You should take a look at The Curse series or some of Shattered's stuff.
Anyways good job and keep it up!
PedroZorro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PedroZorro »

You must have a lot of time to complete it. In my opinion, more stroking is needed.