The Netherworld

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

See poll question below.

Decision A
45%
Decision B
55%

Total votes: 42

schefflera0101
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: The Netherworld

Post by schefflera0101 »

hey, sure.
For you and for all. The password is: 0101

:love:
Try out my teases:
:love: Have fun! :love:

Older tease:
Edge slave training
lor205y
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lor205y »

This looks amazing! How many days is it meant to take to play, or like, is a certain number of chapters per day reasonable? Just planning ahead to make time for it.
schefflera0101
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera0101 »

Hey
lor205y wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:29 pm This looks amazing! How many days is it meant to take to play, or like, is a certain number of chapters per day reasonable? Just planning ahead to make time for it.
phew, hard question. You could do 2-3 chapters a day or, if you're brave enough, even more. I guess one chapter takes about 1/2 to 3/4 hour estimately. (have never checked it :whistle: )

Try out my teases:

Older tease:
Edge slave training
janhuubdikstaal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): /
Sub/Slave(s): /

Post by janhuubdikstaal »

Hi,

This tease is amazing! It's been on my to do list for a while and recently I finally had time to do it. I haven't finished it yet but it's already one of my favourite teases of all time. The models are so hot, the huge amount of edging is agonizing and heavenly at the same time and I love the ruined orgasm option.

But I think I found a bug. In chapter 5: The witch house, there's an option to choose 3 doors. When I pick the red door (story), the tease continues with chapter 7: The cure. Kurumi asks for the milk I have to go and get in chapter 6: The farm, but I didn't play that chapter yet. I deleted all variables but the same thing happens every time.
(I used the password for all chapters to get this information.)

Could you please look in to this?

Best regards,
janhuubdikstaal
schefflera0101
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera0101 »

janhuubdikstaal wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:32 pm Hi,

This tease is amazing! It's been on my to do list for a while and recently I finally had time to do it. I haven't finished it yet but it's already one of my favourite teases of all time. The models are so hot, the huge amount of edging is agonizing and heavenly at the same time and I love the ruined orgasm option.

But I think I found a bug. In chapter 5: The witch house, there's an option to choose 3 doors. When I pick the red door (story), the tease continues with chapter 7: The cure. Kurumi asks for the milk I have to go and get in chapter 6: The farm, but I didn't play that chapter yet. I deleted all variables but the same thing happens every time.
(I used the password for all chapters to get this information.)

Could you please look in to this?

Best regards,
janhuubdikstaal
Hi
Thanks for your feedback.

Found the error. One variable wasn't cleared. Should be done right now proberly (I hope so).
Sorry for the trouble.

Try out my teases:

Older tease:
Edge slave training
ffxx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ffxx »

Amazing tease. I think there's another variable not getting cleared.
Spoiler: show
Restarted the tease and in chapter 5 the witch doesn't send me to get the milk again but goes straight to removing the curse.
schefflera0101
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera0101 »

ffxx wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:26 am Amazing tease. I think there's another variable not getting cleared.
Restarted the tease and in chapter 5 the witch doesn't send me to get the milk again but goes straight to removing the curse.
Hi
I couldn't recreate your problem.
Have you deleted all variables? Otherwise it will keep skipping the farm.

Try out my teases:

Older tease:
Edge slave training
ffxx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ffxx »

schefflera0101 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:26 am Have you deleted all variables? Otherwise it will keep skipping the farm.
I can't recreate it either today. I'm sure I deleted all variables twice before. But deleting this time fixed it. Thanks for checking.
janhuubdikstaal
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): /
Sub/Slave(s): /

Post by janhuubdikstaal »

schefflera0101 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:10 pm
Hi
Thanks for your feedback.

Found the error. One variable wasn't cleared. Should be done right now proberly (I hope so).
Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks for the quick reply!
But I don't think it's fixed yet, sorry.
I deleted all variables and started again. When I picked the red door in chapter 5, it skipped the farm again.
I tried this in incognito mode and then it worked.
schefflera0101
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera0101 »

That is strange.
Actually, it should fit. I added something to the chapter selection. Otherwise, I'll probably have to change the whole constellation if it doesn't work.

Try out my teases:

Older tease:
Edge slave training
pvsage
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pvsage »

I finished my first play through this tease, and I think it's one of the best on Milovana. My only criticism - if you can even call it that - is that some of the photoshoots have a lot of blep (tongue poking out). I realize it was an artistic choice by the photographer, and it doesn't detract from the tease, but I found it a little distracting. (On reflection it occurs to me that, given what Christopher Hitchens said about cats, it is at least appropriate for the Goddesses to blep.)

I only scored about 67% on my first go, which I found disappointing, because I thought I had taken every side story opportunity I could see. Cleared settings and starting again.

I'd like to write up a detailed branching walkthrough and, with @schefflera0101's permission and minimal spoilers, post it here once I've completed it so that others can find the hidden paths a little easier or make the tease shorter, to their liking. What I've found so far is that most of the interactive options within a scene only slightly alter the dialog, though some of the options to stop will shorten the scene.
If you know where to go but have an option to go elsewhere, chose to go elsewhere. "May fortune favor the foolish." - James T Kirk

If you have a choice to go toward potential danger or return to safety, chose danger. "Fortune favors the bold." - Virgil
I'm also keeping track of grammatical errors to help clean up the dialog. One recurring thing was "edgen" instead of "edge," but there are also some pronouns that could use fixing. This is, of course, going to take a while...
schefflera0101
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera0101 »

Hi,
great feedback. Thank you very much for that.

Unfortunately I can't do anything about the pictures. Have to take them as they are. Is there so many blep? :huh: On the other hand: some like it, others do not :innocent:

With the 67% I am not quite sure if I have programmed it correctly. If I ever have a lot of time, I can look over it again. In addition, it is also not possible to get 100% in a run anyway.
For example, Rocksy can evolve into a Beast, an Ascent, or a Demon. All three at once is not possible.
If you want, you can create a walkthrough and tell me the mistakes. I will then try to fix them. (The 'edgen' error comes from the translation tool, as the verb 'to edge' does not exist in German, nor in English).

Try out my teases:

Older tease:
Edge slave training
pvsage
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pvsage »

I may have accidentally clicked the "report" button; I had initially intended to click "reply with quote" and my mouse slipped. Mea culpa. It won't happen again.

The blep is okay and kinda cute. different strokes (pun intended).

I appreciate the opportunity to help you clean up the translations. The tease is already great; I just want to polish the dialog.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

pvsage wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:31 am I may have accidentally clicked the "report" button; I had initially intended to click "reply with quote" and my mouse slipped. Mea culpa. It won't happen again.
No worries. ;-)

adds your username to the list of naughty people