Edging torture

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Edging torture

Post by teased_denial »

Hello
I'm thinking about a possible funny situation between a Mistress and his slave, that can be even better if he's in chastity.

After some days/a week locked up, the game starts, and the target is to keep the slave very close to the edge for a very long time.
After being unlocked the slave should stay as close as possible to the edge in front of his Mistress, because when she will order him to cum, he must do that in a few seconds: if he can't cum in a few seconds (something like 3-5 seconds) his cock should not be stroked anymore and he loose the possibility to cum.

The Mistress could decide to do that ordering the slave to stroke in front of her, and she can also to decide to stop for the day after a few minutes/1 hour/5 hours without give the slave any chance to cum, just to start again in the next day.

She can also decide to tie the slave, then unlock him and stroke his cock: if he gets too close to the edge the slave should ask for a few seconds break but he cannot cum without permission.

If the slave is not able to cum when allowed, then probably he should be punished because he isn't close enough to the edge, for example keeping him locked for a longer period before starting again the game.

If the Mistress stroke the tied up slave, it would be very funny if she stops to stroke his cock and gives him the permission to cum: I would go really crazy lol

Woukd you like trying this game? How long would you keep your slave to the edge in this way?
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: Edging torture

Post by aldorax »

That reminds me of the classic 'Mirror Game' or 'Patty's Masturcizing' exercise -- both of which sounded extremely hot yet painfully excruciating! :)
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Roblsforbobls »

aldorax wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:32 pm That reminds me of the classic 'Mirror Game' or 'Patty's Masturcizing' exercise -- both of which sounded extremely hot yet painfully excruciating! :)
Couldn't find these in search, could you link to them?
wishfuldave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wishfuldave »

teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by teased_denial »

You're right, the game is very similar.

Reading about that game, it seems that just after the second set of 5 minutes, the slave boy is already very desperate.

It would be nice to try that game each day for a week or two weeks, some day with only a couple of sets, other with 8-10 sets, and see the condition of the slave after a so long time and after being on the edge so many times.

At the end, when the Mistress decides that the slave is allowed to cum, it would be crazy if she ties him up and stroke his cock with her hand, very slowly, one single stroke each time with short break of 5 seconds between each stroke, and see how many strokes the slave needs in order to get to the ruined orgasm and be even more desperate lol
lor205y
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lor205y »

I know I'm way late to this thread, but figured OP might appreciate this link.

The game ideas above are in similar territory (testing to see if the sub is truly close to orgasm) as the countdown game described here.

That countdown game there is similar to the one described in the book Uniquely Rika, but her's is a little more minimal strict. (I found a link here, page 86).
welshman011
Explorer
Explorer

Post by welshman011 »

wishfuldave wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:52 pm I think it must be this one...

https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 7204&p=8#t
This is such a great tease - frustrating, challenging, with so many options to adjust or allow rewards/punishment.

Are there any others like this that require a sub to be kept on edge and earn their orgasm through self-denial?

Thanks