[Release][Feedback] The Mythical Realm of Myrewood Isle - The Black Key

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

[Release][Feedback] The Mythical Realm of Myrewood Isle - The Black Key

Post by r0nin47 »

Released early. Play it here! https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=66048

This tease picks up more, or less where the original series left off, during the "War of the three Queens" where you've either sided with the rebels, or possibly considered siding with Zora, or her half-sister, Lexia. Yes... I decided that rather than kill her off, I'll let the player's actions decide her fate...

This is the final episode of the original series, so I wanted to make it special. There are three possible sides to take, and four possible endings, depending on the choices you make along the way.

Hint: The fourth ending (And the true/good ending) is only possible via a hidden encounter, which can be unlocked early on through exploration.

I've been working on this for over a year now, and I'm finally at a point where I understand EOS well enough to integrate some of its features into a tease.

Introduction:
You have been invited to Myrewood Palace for a secret meeting with Zora's half-sister, Princess Lexia. Promised safe conduct on your journey, you accept the invitation, if only to find out what she wants from you. If you are loyal to the rebellion, you will have an opportunity to deal a grievous blow to Zora--one that will see her dethroned once and for all. Alternatively, you can aid her half-sister and her allies, including Lady Tania from part one, and be richly rewarded for your efforts. You can also take the evil (debatable) path and prove your loyalty to Zora for a very special ending...

As mentioned, there is a fourth possibility, but I'm not giving any hints, because it'll be more fun when you discover it on your own. I can't promise you'll love it, but I can promise you're in for a fun surprise...

Regarding the stories told by different characters: You will almost certainly hear conflicting versions of history, depending on who you are talking to. This is not a mistake, or a bug causing the wrong dialogue to appear. This is intended, as the Realm's history has been re-written many times by those in power, and not everyone sees Myr as a benevolent Goddess, or even a Goddess at all. Much like real world history, you'll have to weigh the information as it comes to you, and decide what version you believe.

Regarding the Coven series: The events of the Coven series take place 30 years in the past. In the Main series, your character is a young adventurer who wasn't even alive back then, so it's best to forget anything you learned while playing that series.

You don't have to rush: Although it's certainly possible to speed your way through to see how things end, I strongly recommend that you take your time and explore whenever the possibility presents itself. Every little side encounter is designed to help you make the bigger decisions later on. This is not like most teases, in that you are not forced to do things in a certain order. For the most part, you're free to take detours along the way without having to worry about missing the most important encounters. You will end up finding them one way, or another, and that's part of the fun.

Content: Although there will be plenty of stroking and edging, a big part of this tease is story-driven encounters. If you're looking for CBT, and detailed fetish content, this is probably not the tease for you. If you like to "worship" beautiful women, and get invested in the characters you meet, then this is definitely a tease you'll want to experience.

If you haven't already done so, then I suggest you play parts 1 through 5 of the original series, otherwise some of what you see in this episode will not make much sense.

Characters: Some old favorites will be making an appearance in this episode, but there are also a couple of characters you've never seen before. If you like redheads, you're going to love the new Priestess...

Once you've finished the tease, please be sure to let me know what you thought, and which characters/encounters you most enjoyed. I will be releasing some bonus content very soon, based on your feedback.
Last edited by r0nin47 on Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Coming Soon! The Mythical Realm of Myrewood Isle - The Black Key

Post by r0nin47 »

As a bonus, I have re-released the original 1st chapter, complete with all the content that never made the final cut. You can play it here: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=65663
bobdaman3339
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release][Feedback] The Mythical Realm of Myrewood Isle - The Black Key

Post by bobdaman3339 »

Just wanted to say that I was pleasantly surprised to see this is getting released when I logged in today!!! I've been so excited for this! The Mythical Realm of Myrewood Isle has been my favorite tease series. The final episode sound like it's going to be great! I'll let you know what I think when I've finished playing through it.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

bobdaman3339 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:52 pm Just wanted to say that I was pleasantly surprised to see this is getting released when I logged in today!!! I've been so excited for this! The Mythical Realm of Myrewood Isle has been my favorite tease series. The final episode sound like it's going to be great! I'll let you know what I think when I've finished playing through it.
I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you check out the new series when I release it.
MaoMao3974
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by MaoMao3974 »

awesome! that was certainly a fantastic surprise seeing a new myrewood adventure, certainly one my fave of the webteases with a story that went somewhere and choices make a difference.

about to play new realease, so Big thank you in advance always fantastic work....if this ends here i truely hope you pickup new adventures for us all :-D
MaoMao3974
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MaoMao3974 »

r0nin47 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:09 pm
oooooh a new series! ive missed that news, is there a post i missed to read more of whats coming next?
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

MaoMao3974 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:24 pm
oooooh a new series! ive missed that news, is there a post i missed to read more of whats coming next?
The new series will pick up shortly after this one leaves off. Not everyone will be happy about the end result of the civil war, so the new series explores the aftermath, beginning with an invasion from the island to the north. The rebel ending of the Black Key offers a small teaser of what's coming. I should be releasing the first part of the new series in October.

Over the next two weeks, I'll be releasing a few standalone teases, featuring a single character at a time, and offering some background for the new series.
MaoMao3974
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MaoMao3974 »

r0nin47 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:31 pm
MaoMao3974 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:24 pm
The new series will pick up shortly after this one leaves off. Not everyone will be happy about the end result of the civil war, so the new series explores the aftermath, beginning with an invasion from the island to the north. The rebel ending of the Black Key offers a small teaser of what's coming. I should be releasing the first part of the new series in October.

Over the next two weeks, I'll be releasing a few standalone teases, featuring a single character at a time, and offering some background for the new series.
And nominations for hero of the year award!! :-D really cant wait to see what you create. keep up the amazing work!

this forum and its creators truely rock!

reet Black Key time 8-)
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

I'm interested to know whether people find the metronome in certain encounters helpful, or just annoying. I may leave it out of the next series, depending on your feedback. Thank you!
A3niMa73
Explorer
Explorer

Post by A3niMa73 »

r0nin47 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:54 am Released early. Play it here! https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=66048

This tease picks up more, or less where the original series left off, during the "War of the three Queens" where you've either sided with the rebels, or possibly considered siding with Zora, or her half-sister, Lexia. Yes... I decided that rather than kill her off, I'll let the player's actions decide her fate...

This is the final episode of the original series, so I wanted to make it special. There are three possible sides to take, and four possible endings, depending on the choices you make along the way.

Hint: The fourth ending (And the true/good ending) is only possible via a hidden encounter, which can be unlocked early on through exploration.

I've been working on this for over a year now, and I'm finally at a point where I understand EOS well enough to integrate some of its features into a tease.

Introduction:
You have been invited to Myrewood Palace for a secret meeting with Zora's half-sister, Princess Lexia. Promised safe conduct on your journey, you accept the invitation, if only to find out what she wants from you. If you are loyal to the rebellion, you will have an opportunity to deal a grievous blow to Zora--one that will see her dethroned once and for all. Alternatively, you can aid her half-sister and her allies, including Lady Tania from part one, and be richly rewarded for your efforts. You can also take the evil (debatable) path and prove your loyalty to Zora for a very special ending...

As mentioned, there is a fourth possibility, but I'm not giving any hints, because it'll be more fun when you discover it on your own. I can't promise you'll love it, but I can promise you're in for a fun surprise...

Regarding the stories told by different characters: You will almost certainly hear conflicting versions of history, depending on who you are talking to. This is not a mistake, or a bug causing the wrong dialogue to appear. This is intended, as the Realm's history has been re-written many times by those in power, and not everyone sees Myr as a benevolent Goddess, or even a Goddess at all. Much like real world history, you'll have to weigh the information as it comes to you, and decide what version you believe.

Regarding the Coven series: The events of the Coven series take place 30 years in the past. In the Main series, your character is a young adventurer who wasn't even alive back then, so it's best to forget anything you learned while playing that series.

You don't have to rush: Although it's certainly possible to speed your way through to see how things end, I strongly recommend that you take your time and explore whenever the possibility presents itself. Every little side encounter is designed to help you make the bigger decisions later on. This is not like most teases, in that you are not forced to do things in a certain order. For the most part, you're free to take detours along the way without having to worry about missing the most important encounters. You will end up finding them one way, or another, and that's part of the fun.

Content: Although there will be plenty of stroking and edging, a big part of this tease is story-driven encounters. If you're looking for CBT, and detailed fetish content, this is probably not the tease for you. If you like to "worship" beautiful women, and get invested in the characters you meet, then this is definitely a tease you'll want to experience.

If you haven't already done so, then I suggest you play parts 1 through 5 of the original series, otherwise some of what you see in this episode will not make much sense.

Characters: Some old favorites will be making an appearance in this episode, but there are also a couple of characters you've never seen before. If you like redheads, you're going to love the new Priestess...

FAQ

Why is Lexia called the black Princess when her hair is blonde? You were probably too busy fapping to her (Not that I blame you) to pay attention to the story. Next time, pay attention!

You re-used a model! Why? Yes. I have re-used a certain model that appeared briefly in the "Dungeons of Myrewood Isle" tease to portray a new character in this one. I had my reasons. Deal with it. You may not like her, and that's fine. You can skip the more intimate part of her encounter altogether without missing too much vital information.

Why all the mystery surrounding Delara? I realize a lot of you liked the character Delara, and have wondered about her motives ever since part one of this series. Good news... You finally get to discover what she's really about, and even decide her fate in this episode.

Where are Velorna and Mirawyn? This tease focuses primarily on Zora's Court. They are not here. Velorna and her sister are fine. You will likely see them again in the new series, but it's possible for you to meet their mother in this episode if you side with the rebellion.

Is Drusilia evil? That's a matter of perspective. You decide.

Is Serawyn trustworthy? She's 800 years old, and a little insane, so you decide.

Will Lady Wrath make an appearance in this tease? No. This episode focuses mostly on Zora's Court. Lady Wrath and her big, beautiful breasts will be back in the new series at some point.

Why has it taken you so long to continue this series? Because real life got in the way, causing me to lose all motivation for a time, and because quality takes time. I have high standards, and I hold myself to even higher standards than others.

Are you really going to release this tease on the 9th of September? No. It's released early! Please let me know if you find any bugs so that I can fix them ASAP!

Once you've finished the tease, please be sure to let me know what you thought, and which characters/encounters you most enjoyed. I will be releasing some bonus content very soon, based on your feedback.

Wow! You’re back and releasing more content for this amazing adventure, nice! Look forward to getting back into it. To refresh our memory as to get into this final chapter is it best to actually go through all separate chapters, or is that EOS reboot you just also posted covering all five chapters as a refresh and to allow different choices heading into final chapter?
figo10
Explorer
Explorer

Post by figo10 »

Hey

Both links look like they are down or are blocked
Would be nice to join

Thx
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

A3niMa73 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:38 am Wow! You’re back and releasing more content for this amazing adventure, nice! Look forward to getting back into it. To refresh our memory as to get into this final chapter is it best to actually go through all separate chapters, or is that EOS reboot you just also posted covering all five chapters as a refresh and to allow different choices heading into final chapter?
It's just a re-release of the first chapter with some added content, but you can play it to have a decent idea of what's happening in the current tease.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

figo10 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:24 am Hey

Both links look like they are down or are blocked
Would be nice to join

Thx
Seems like the problem is on your end, because the links work fine for everyone else. Try refreshing your web browser, and/or clearing its cache.
Ramidiran
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ramidiran »

Hi,
First of All, thank you for your work. Really enjoyed it. I would personally love to have the Chance to save the game and continue at a later point. I do not enjoy the Metronom personally, but there might be others that Do. An Option to enable or disable it would be awesome. I did enjoy General Sound effect. The Story is entertaining and fun to read and follow.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

Changelog, 9/06/23
1. Added checkpoints
2. Added the option to revisit a few encounters

Spoilers ahead, so be warned...
Spoiler: show
* Corrected a few typos
* Added a few extra encounters to the "True" ending
* Those who reach the "True" ending now get their own Knight of the Queensguard
* You can now cum for the High Priestess, but she will make you earn it...
I will be adding a few more bonus encounters as I feel like the Zora ending got a lot more attention than the others. To that end, if there is a particular character you would like to see a second, or longer encounter with, please let me know in a spoiler in this thread, or via private message. If I get more than one request for a character, I will definitely add in an encounter.
Last edited by r0nin47 on Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.