Absence of Fisting Teases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Soddasol
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Absence of Fisting Teases

Post by Soddasol »

Hey guys, I have been diving deeper into anal stimulation and I have figure out that with enough warm up and practice it is actually possible to fit a whole hand inside there. Unfortunately I haven't seen any good fisting teases on milovana yet.

I feel like an EOS tease with nice models, good warmup and progression would be awesome for anyone trying to explore this form of anal pleasure for themselves.

I know I would definitely play it multiple times because the feeling is actually kinda addicting once you get used to it.

Looking forward if anyone is with me on that idea and if there is going to be anything like it in the future of milovana web teases.
silverlight-29
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Absence of Fisting Teases

Post by silverlight-29 »

This is a fantastic idea, I would really like to see this genre of web teases :w00t:
Most amazing anal webteases by: Batman314:The B.A.T.;The B.A.M.part1-2; boob_worshipper: penetrating lecture
onorable mentions by:jyk518:Two Hole Slut__vichobucho:thecreature_edgeallday:anal lessons1-2
invalid79:An Inflated Chance__sxxx_fxxx:my little ass boy part1-2-3-4-5;house of fun series
My favorite videos by:
Rinascere:Cock hero soft climax 1-2;Cock hero EroClip; Cock hero EroDance
Tia.Blaze: Cock Hero Sexy Youtube
onikks: Cock Hero Suave
Caius Prepus:Cum Hero Reborn The Perfect 3;Cum Hero Perfect 4
metrognome:Cock Hero Non Nude;Cock Hero Youtube
eatsl:Sugar Beach Updated version
Cock hero Sofcore collaboration 1-2-3-4
Various Artists:
Cock hero Upvote
Most beautiful short PMVs:
Five more hours by PMV Fiend