3D printed rig, instructions, schematics and links

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Citor3
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

3D printed rig, instructions, schematics and links

Post by Citor3 »

Few years ago I promised Climberr to post what I have. By that time he was in a hospital, and I value those months we had, and I really miss our conversations. He was a guy with a good heart and a perspective for life.

I can take the credit of the 3D printed stuff, rest; schematics and the audio files are not from me. Everything in my post I've built and it's all working as a full system. If I have to describe what I have, it's mind blowing. It's now yours.

As the file is too large as an attachment, download;

https://static.citor3.com/fd3/StimPack.zip

Do note, the link isn't up forever, so make it a Torrent. Please also share the torrent link here for others to see it later on.

Former DaMan from SmartStim.
RH_CATE
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: 3D printed rig, instructions, schematics and links

Post by RH_CATE »

Thanks for sharing. I've downloaded it. :-)

Is it really safe to insert this thing into butt tho? Considered that Acetone is used, I wonder if there'd be any risk putting that into my ass.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

Acetone will evaporate as it will just be used to deposit layer of abs over the PLA. You can also print in abs and then use acetone fumes to polish the surface.
I would be more worried about edges of the copper tape. Personally I would build this around a commercial plug (that is either designed as electrode or converted to one), or build it out of metal, and print the rest.
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by senorgif2 »

I have some suggestions for you. What you posted is intriguing, but It would be useful if you gave us some measurements of things so we can determine what works best individually, before potentially printing. I wouldn't even try the aneros. The other parts maybe.
However one issue for me is that the electrode hole come in the from side for the head part. For someone like me, where the back of the glans is very sensitive I prefer to isolate to the front as much as possible. Because the current comes into the side in this design, it means I couldn't do that. Even if I kept a full ring setup, in my experience you still feel where the current comes in strongest, making that side get the most feeling.
I'd just modify it myself, it would not be very hard to do in fusion360, but these OBJ files have to be converted and that makes it much more difficult to modify anything. (nevertheless I did modify the cage file to cut off the downwards bend part; i found it unnecessary) I don't know what you use for 3d modeling, but if you do use fusion, sharing the .f3d files would be really useful to anyone who might want to iterate on your designs. and if you don't sharing the project files is just as good. BTW if you don't use fusion I would encourage you to try it if you are going to be making more 3d printable designs. You can use it for free for non commercial purposes, and its a really powerful and mostly intuitive tool IMO.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Spielers »

thanks. i also find it great to see a other electric diagram. great work
darthjj
Explorer
Explorer

Post by darthjj »

Anyone built this portable stim device? Does it feel the same as a traditional transformer based DIY stim box? Would be nice to have something portable, and this schematic looks a lot less complicated than the other one I've seen.