Estim Journeys

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Dust
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Estim Journeys

Post by Dust »

Why is there so little discussion for this tease? I played it now multiple times with my DIY box and really like it :)
But I always have to turn the level down from the initial calbiration... Even the supposedly easy journeys always have some parts that are to harsh for me. This is maybe my only complaint: I never seem to know what to expect from a journey. Most of the signals are really enjoyable and suddenly I get kicked in the dick without warning^^
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

@andrus I've been a long time user of Milovana stim teases and sometimes I try, don't understand properly, and move on. I guess that's what I did with Estim Journeys. I've recently discovered it again and realised it's best without the menus and choices and to just let it go random.
I have found though the often when points accumulate to about 70 that when it starts searching for next journey it just freezes occasionally. It starts the searching, then the notification of that search disappears and that's it. I have to restart.
I have to thanks you for your work here... particularly the punishment files. So few creators manage to really get that right. Many even seem to be more punishing in their enjoyable files. Congratulations on an awesome tease.
For the record... I use a ET312
Electrodick :thankyou:
ExJo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ExJo »

Hello @andrus,

I want to thank you for your great tease. I really enjoy the signals and the overall concept.

If you are ever working again on this tease I can confirm the two bugs:
- freeze of the tease during random selection
- early finisher sequence in random mode

If both issues are fixed this would be my to go tease during selfbondage sessions.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

Hello,

maybe I can help.... Some of errors with this tease are revolving around the difficulty setting. Only default setting works, because it generates "randmNumber". Other settings call function "randomNumber" - this function does not exist because it is defined as randmNumber and as such used everywhere else in the tease. It should either be changed to randmNumber in all buttons in settings, or to randomNumber everywhere else (total 10 places).

In storeSettings you have teaseStorage.setItem('pShowScore',showscore);
This fails because there is no semicolon at start after var showscore=2
so this variable is actually undefined.

This failure also causes randomGoal to not be saved. If you want I have version of file where I fixed these errors in that I am testing now.
ExJo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ExJo »

Hi Edger,

if there is a way to send me the file I would like to test it in a future session.

How do I activate the file?

btw: Is there a way to generate a 1:1 copy of a tease and edit it in the tease editor again?
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

Hello
ExJo wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:46 pm if there is a way to send me the file I would like to test it in a future session.

How do I activate the file?
Here is the file: https://mega.nz/file/e3ZiHYzA#h9kr9n1Nt ... fs-lJhiMqk

To use it, you can use extension for Chrome (chromium, brave etc): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... lkcekpdkpa

Create rule for script like below, use this address:

Code: Select all

https://milovana.com/webteases/geteosscript.php?id=43396

Paste the content of file (from Mega), open it in notepad and copy paste it there like in image.
otto_dix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): On Probation for ownership

Post by otto_dix »

I would like to echo the desire to see the coding fixed on this great tease. I also enjoy using these scripts with selfbondage and rely on autoplay features. Having it autoselect a final session after the goal is met would also be great.

Please and Thank You,

Otto
ExJo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ExJo »

Hi edger,

thanks for providing your corrected json file for the tease. I took another look into the file because the bugs were still present.

I fixed/changed the following things in the linked file below:
== Init Function ==
- Reduced start of volume ramping from 70 to 65
- Fixed the defVolume(extra) function which checks "if (typeof variable !== 'undefined')" instead of "if (typeof extra !== 'undefined')". Therefore the extra temporary volume increase did not work
- Fixed randomNumber function: Could not generate provided max value (was exclusive)

== Settings Options ==
- Added / Enabled option to show the current reached score (in random auto mode)

== Auto Random Page (skipmenu page) ==
- Increased random number generator reruns from 10 to 100
- Fixed finisher journey beeing selected during random auto mode (see spoiler for details)
- Fixed freeze of random auto mode (see spoiler for details) due to empty random slot
- Increased random journeys from 25 to 28 journeys
- Added some seconds to the display timer for the skipmenu page
Spoiler: show
- Freeze was cause by empty slot 16 (now filled with journey "aa")
- Finisher during random mode was caused by slot 11 which was filled with journey "l" now filled with journey "k"
- Journey "bb" "cc" "dd" added to the end (increased available journeys from 25 to 28)
Fixed file: https://paste.ee/p/4BNaz

I did 2 test runs of 2-3 hours and one real run (1-2 hours) and auto mode worked now as expected. I hope everything is fixed now.
picofarad
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by picofarad »

What a great program, it may be my favorite on Milvana.
I use a stereo stim device and have only tried it in mono mode (two electrodes). Seems to work well.