[RELEASE] Cock Hero Try On (v1.0.6)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

WeaselOne
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE] Cock Hero Try On (v1.0.6)

Post by WeaselOne »

CHTO Splash.jpg
CHTO Splash.jpg (258.67 KiB) Viewed 39451 times
Click to play: https://tryon.weaselone.fun/

A new experience each time you play
Play through rounds in a randomized order with dynamically increasing beat difficulty. Defeat bosses to unlock bonus rounds. No two playthroughs are exactly alike!

Play until you give in
The game continues until you choose to give in. When you can't keep going anymore, hold any key/button to see your reward video and cum. Each round has its own unique reward, so keep playing to see them all!

Play in your browser (or offline)
Stream the game immediately using Chrome or Edge (or any other chromium-based browser), or click the download button for a local version that you can play offline.

Always know the source
Who's that girl? What's that song? The credits page will tell you! Click any model's picture to see more of her content, or click any song title to find it on the artist's page.

New in Update 1.0.6
A new web server and a bunch of changes for better performance.

New in Update 1.0.4
  • Added an option to adjust the volume of beat sounds (or mute them entirely)
  • Added an option to turn off the visual beatmeter
  • Added a download arrow on the main menu that you can click to download a local version of the game
  • Added a change log--click the version number on the main menu to see a complete list of changes
  • Updated credits, including credits for the bonus rounds once you've unlocked them
  • Added 'Rewards Seen' to the statistics page
Last edited by WeaselOne on Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
teasedog
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero Try On

Post by teasedog »

Looks awesome! Unfortunatly the site/video (?) freezes continuously and the beatmeter is blank? Really, really goog potential from what I could see the first minute or so :-D
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Zofia Little Flame »

I got this to work but as reported the video's kept freezing now and then. Also the beat meter was working for me but the sync from the sound and what you see on the meter is off. The clicking sound as well is a bit much it's very obnoxious for me.
The concept is really good however and will keep trying to get it to run.
stephanexxx
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by stephanexxx »

Works perfectly here.

Very nice concept with so amazing girls :-P and good choice of music :-)
7empest
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by 7empest »

Tried it out and I looove the content and the concept. Really creative and a super fun experience :w00t:
Ktulu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ktulu »

This looks great, thanks for sharing it! I'd love to see the source code for this.

Also, I think we might have overloaded your server a bit :-D
teasedog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teasedog »

teasedog wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:06 am Looks awesome! Unfortunatly the site/video (?) freezes continuously and the beatmeter is blank? Really, really goog potential from what I could see the first minute or so :-D
Secondly: it IS awesome! Been a long time (actually since the cock hero flux series) that something like this gets me. But what a great job! It however seems that your server is indeed overloaded because I wasn't able to get it running smoothly. Furthermore I miss a pause button of some sorts (I know, I know, its cock HERO but, hey.. we all need to pause some time..). Is there one or would it be possible to add?

However, so far, so really, really good!
akoya1212
Explorer
Explorer

Post by akoya1212 »

Wow, simple but effective. Absolutely love it!
jtcrave69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jtcrave69 »

Interesting idea and a lot of fun to play! It worked well for me technically. Beautiful girls and I like the theme groupings. I was confused by the "boss round" - when was it? Did I miss it? I played about 30 minutes. Maybe it will make more sense on the next try.

I was looking for a pause button too and found that just minimizing the browser pauses it. That's good enough for me.

It was such a treat to see a little more of the woman already on the screen when I decided to give in. :w00t:
WeaselOne
Explorer
Explorer

Post by WeaselOne »

Thank you for your kind feedback and patience with the server, folks! :love:

For those having trouble with freezing/stuttering/beatsync, you can download a version that you can run locally here: https://mega.nz/folder/ltEghYLS#jRFARbAUMN1K5W-dotE0Ig

To play it:
  1. Run Chrome with this command line argument: --allow-file-access-from-files
    (You may need to close all of your open Chrome windows first to get it to recognize the setting.)
  2. Open the included index.html file.
That folder also has all of the JavaScript code for anyone who wants to take a look. I made it in Construct, so the code is all nonsense to me. :lol:
teasedog wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:15 pm Furthermore I miss a pause button of some sorts (I know, I know, its cock HERO but, hey.. we all need to pause some time..). Is there one or would it be possible to add?
As jtcrave69 discovered, minimizing or switching to another tab will pause it (that's a Chrome thing that I can't control), but a limited-use in-game pause/break is on the list of features I'm hoping/planning to add.
jtcrave69 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:32 pm I was confused by the "boss round" - when was it? Did I miss it?
There's a boss round at the end of each 'playlist' that should be really, really hard to miss. If you didn't see one after the first three rounds, then something didn't work correctly. Let me know if the problem persists, and I'll see if I can track down the issue.
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Mistypanda22 »

gave it a little test (will use it more tonight) and so far apart from the occasional buffer (which i assume is the downloading just lagging behind a bit), it works pretty well!
the beat noise IS a little loud, and should probably either be quieter or be a different sound entirely. i haven't played enough to fully notice the beat and song being unsynched though

it would be amazing if there was more..... lewd content as well, you know?
the idea and first software are amazing though!
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
Phos
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Phos »

For those running into stuttering/sync issues in chrome, turning the setting "use hardware acceleration when available" solved the issue for me
scottay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by scottay »

This is a REALLY cool idea!

Any plans to integrade The Handy or any other strokers/toys?
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Fantastic fun times! No buffering or stuttering or sync issues here, worked perfectly and was perfect fun :love:
andreas261
Explorer
Explorer

Post by andreas261 »

Hi! A great idea and I think this will catch on, and we will see more CHs like this :-D
The girls were great and progression was also good. A really really good idea.

Beats were a bit distracting at times. I prefer predictable patterns 3-3, 1-3-1 eg. Complex patterns require you to watch the beatmeter too much and you miss out on the girls :-D

Cum round froze maybe 10s after start.. major bummer haha :lol: could be my end problem. I downloaded it though. Also the cum round could have been a bit longer and have a beat meter too.

Repetition of the same rounds got a bit boring at some point, and I was hoping for a bit of nudity :innocent:

These are just my 2c and a big personal preference, absolutely do your own thing! All and all a fresh idea and very well executed!
(As a boobguy, next one Try On: The boob version pls haha :w00t: )