2B and audio files

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Draakjes
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

2B and audio files

Post by Draakjes »

I have for many years an 2B, using the latest filmware.
Some webteases giving problems with incoming input on the 2B.

What is the best setting for the 2B to play files.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: 2B and audio files

Post by edger477 »

I'd recommend going back to 2.106 or even earlier firmware, since the newest versions were extremely inconsistent... I had same issues with beta firmwares, got dissapointed in the future of the box and sold mine.
Draakjes
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by Draakjes »

edger477 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:05 pm I'd recommend going back to 2.106 or even earlier firmware, since the newest versions were extremely inconsistent... I had same issues with beta firmwares, got dissapointed in the future of the box and sold mine.
Thx for your answer. I try the 2.106 again.
submalewillbow123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submalewillbow123 »

Unfortunately like a lot of people (me included), the main reason we bought the 2B was to play audio files, turns out they never built the box to play stim files, a stereo 'capable' stim box that can't even play files made for e-stim lol.

E-stim systems said on their forum the stereo mode was only ever designed for music wtf? None of this is advertised on the product page.

I have tried every single firmware and they are all poor, the newer ones are even worse. 2.106 is still the best of a bad bunch. Unfortunately the 2B will never play e-stim files as intended, its pretty much a glorified tens unit. Only files that were made with the 2B's limited capabilities in mind will work as intended.