Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
feedust
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Set 10 - for lmind

Post by feedust »

lmind wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:14 pm @feedust: Thank you for the great set! Feedback:
Spoiler: show
Katya is amazing, as always. Her opening lines were wonderful...
Katya wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:55 pmToday you will cum for me....
I was very excited, and ready to obey. :love:

The fitness girls were beautiful, and they made me work nice and hard -- just the way I like it. The set was a perfect length for me: 61 edges in 1 hour, 8 minutes. In the end, I wanted to make Katya happy, so I gave her my orgasm. I hope she liked it!

Thank you!!

Full Orgasm!
My Rules:
My rules require continuous stroking and edging at a certain pace for a certain amount of time, instead of counting strokes. I am a total fuckbunny edgeslut who lives to amuse friendly, fun-loving girls and help them cum.

I am very busy lately. Although I will dutifully stroke and edge for hours if a girl demands it, it is hard for me to find that much uninterrupted time. It might take weeks for me finish such long sets. I am best for "short" sets, right now (about 1 hour = about 25 pics). I'm down for longer challenges, but it helps to break them into sections, with space for breaks in between.

Each image: Finish Stroking, then do the Edges.

Stroking:
Each image: Stroke for 90 seconds. On the first image, start slow.
  • Eye contact with me: :love: Stroke faster
  • Thigh/knee high socks or fluffy boots: Stroke faster
  • Totally naked: Stroke slower
  • Her eyes are closed: Grip tighter
  • Zoom in on just her face: Grip lighter
  • Ponytail or braids: :!: Stroke to this image for 30 extra seconds
Clarification:
Keep up the pace. Meaning: Start slow. But if there are ten "eye contact" pictures in a row, then I must keep stroking faster, faster, faster, and faster with every pic, even if the fast stroking causes me to edge.

The only way to start over again at a slow pace / normal grip is if the rules require an edge (see below). After a required edge, return to slow pace with a normal grip, as though starting over.

More than one girl does not increase the stroking time. Still 90s per pic.
Edges:
  • Baseball cap: 2 edges
  • Sneakers: 1 edge
  • Sports bra: 1 edge
  • Yoga pants / sport shorts: 1 edge
  • Touching her own hair: 1 edge :!:
  • Thigh/knee high socks or fluffy boots: +1 edge, but only if there are other edges in this pic
  • On her knees, with legs spread: 1 edge and hold for 20s
  • This girl edged me already, on any earlier pic: She may optionally (your choice) tell me to skip the stroking for this pic, in exchange for +2 (or +3) more edges right away
  • 30s rest between edges
If rules require an edge(s) for this pic, then on the next pic return to a slow pace with a normal grip.
Clarification:
If she is wearing thigh/knee high socks, but she is not wearing anything else that requires an edge, then the thigh/knee high socks only require me to stroke faster, but they do not require an edge.
Torture:
  • Totally naked, with tattoos: Subtract 1 minute of stroking, and add 1 minute of palming
  • Totally naked, with unnatural hair color (blue, pink, etc.) : While stroking, stop and slap cock (hard!) once every 10s
  • Totally naked, with a choker or collar: Edge using 1-finger on the magic spot; hold it that way for 20s
Clarification:
Wearing only shoes, thigh/knee high socks, and/or stockings (and nothing else) counts as "totally naked."
For example, this counts as "totally naked" and tattooed plus colored hair, and thus requires me to palm and slap:
Orgasms:
  • Any failure must be ruined. I may choose to quit or continue after ruin.
  • After finishing the last image, if I want to cum, I must go back and repeat all images that required an edge(s), in order, but without the 90 seconds of stroking for each image and with only 10s between edges. (In other words, repeat all previous edges as quickly as possible) Then repeat, one more time in full, one image of my choice that requires an edge(s). Then cum.
  • If I choose to repeat the edges and attempt to cum, and I fail before the last edge, then I must ruin and quit.
  • Or I may choose not to repeat the edges and accept denial.
Favorite Models:
Lean, sporty, often small-breasted girls who just want to have fun...
  • Fay Suicide :love: :love:
  • Alice Wonder aka Serafina :love:
  • Katya Clover :love:
  • Anjelica aka Krystal Boyd
  • Guerlain
  • Elle Tan
  • Julie Vee
  • Favorites rarely, in exceptional cases, may demand a different ending. (denial, ruin, touchless orgasm, or full orgasm)
  • Touchless, PC-flexing orgasm is extremely difficult and supremely frustrating, but it also gives me the longest, most mind-melting hangtime physically possible. Nothing else puts me in a more devoted, brainless, submissive headspace. I love it, but it requires a lot of time and intense build-up by one of my favorites at her absolute sexiest best. Even then, the odds of "success" are low, but I give it my all. Reserved for very special encounters.
  • Favorites are allowed to give homework.
Examples:
Here are some sexy examples of my rules at work:

Katya Clover is happy to show you some simple examples...
Eyes closed = Stroke tighter
Naked = Stroke slower
High socks = Stroke faster (cancels out with stroke slower)
Stroke for 90 seconds
No required edges, so keep going at the same pace

Eye contact = Stroke faster
High socks = Stroke even faster!
Stroke for 90 seconds
(The high socks do not require an edge here, because no other edge rules were triggered.)

Stroke for 90 seconds, then...
On knees, with legs spread = Edge and hold for 20 seconds
High socks = +1 Edge
After the required edges, reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic
(The high socks require +1 edge here, because the "on her knees" pose required an edge.)

Katya wants lmind edged until his mind is numb, then she likes to see him get denied. Or, she wants him edged so much, so hard, for so long, that he can cum for her without touching his dick at all.
Alice Wonder knows a devilish trick...
Sometimes, girls deliberately or accidentally avoid lmind's edging rules. Every required edge resets the stroking speed back to slow. Whereas, if lmind accidentally edges, then (after a 30s rest) he has to keep stroking at the same pace as before...
Stroke for 90 seconds

And faster...

And faster...

Enough pictures like that in a row will force lmind to stroke ultra-frenzy-fuckbunny-fast. It relentlessly forced-edges him into a drooling, babbling goon.
Credit to Helequin and Alice for discovering this quirk in lmind's rules and revealing it to everyone.

Relief only comes by requiring an edge...
Naked = Stroke slower
Eye contact = Stroke faster (cancels out with stroke slower)
Touching hair = 1 Edge
High socks = +1 Edge
Reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic (finally!)

Alice enjoys watching lmind sweat. Marathon or sprint? Her answer is, "Both."
It doesn't always have to be a Favorite. Any sporty girl can edge my brains out...
Naked = Stroke slower (hat, socks, and sneakers still count as "naked")
Baseball hat = 2 Edges
Touching hair = 1 Edge
Sneakers = 1 Edge
High socks = +1 Edge
After those 5 edges, reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic

Baseball hat = 2 Edges
Touching hair = 1 Edge
Sports bra = 1 Edge
Sport shorts = 1 Edge
Sneakers = 1 Edge
After those 6 edges, reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic

Lean, fit, sporty girls with long legs and great abs seem to enjoy using lmind as a "workout partner."
Sometimes girls accidentally fuck me up, without realizing they're doing it...
A bunch of seemingly innocent, fully clothed pictures with simple eye contact, without edges, can make the stroking speed add up fast. Is Guerlain doing it accidentally... or intentionally?
Stroke for 90 seconds

Ponytails and braids turn every 1.5 minutes of stroking into 2 minutes -- a 33% increase! This can quickly and sneakily add a lot of time and make a tease much, much harder overall. :\'-(
Stroke for 90 seconds
Braids = Stroke for 30 extra seconds

Ponytails and braids are especially brutal when combined with superfast stroke speeds or torture, because they make it take longer...
Naked = Stroke slower
Colored hair and naked = While stroking, slap cock every 10 seconds!
Stroke for 90 seconds (9 slaps)
Braid = Stroke for 30 extra seconds (3 more slaps!), then...
Collar and naked = Edge using 1 finger and hold it that way for 20 seconds
Reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic

Speaking of collars, sometimes it's easy to overlook or forget that a girl is wearing a collar, which can make some sequences of pictures incredibly challenging and add a lot of time (because edging with 1 finger often takes a while), like this set with Yuumi SG...
Naked = Stroke slower
Stroke for 30 seconds, then...
Tattoo and naked = Palm tip for 60 seconds, then...
Collar and naked = Edge using 1 finger and hold it that way for 20 seconds!

And girls innocently touching their hair is more common than you think, which can end up adding difficulty faster than expected...
Touching hair = 1 Edge! (is Guerlain doing these things on purpose?? -- I don't know)
And a reminder that any girl can dictate the pace and change the rules at any time, and favorites can choose whatever ending they want...
Fay: From now on, stroke as fast as you can for me baby!
Stroke fast for 90 seconds
No required edges

Anjelica: You're going to HOLD every edge for me -- every single one -- for 15 seconds. Yes... I want you to struggle for me. Starting now.
Touching hair = 1 Edge and hold for 15 seconds
Sport shorts = 1 Edge and hold for 15 seconds

Julie: Don't bother stroking. Spend your time just edging for me, over and over, as fast as you can!
Edge repeatedly for 90 seconds
Braids = Keep edging repeatedly for 30 more seconds!

Hailey: You know what I want to see... Palm that cock for me!
Palm for 90 seconds
Pigtails = Keep palming for 30 more seconds, then...
On knees with legs spread = Edge and hold it for 20 seconds

Katya: Ready for your big finale?? Too bad... Show's over. Finish your last edge and put that dick away, because you're DENIED. :love:
Naked = Stroke slower
High socks = +1 Edge
On knees with legs spread = Edge and hold it for 20 seconds, then...
Set ends, DENIED
-lmind
Glad you liked it!

My rules

General kinks and info

My biggest kinks are foot fetish, shoes fetish, femdom (which may include cuckolding) and orgasm control in general. Precisely, I love edging, gooning and ruined orgasms (especially if the last one is used during the narration for teasing me). I can take more than one ruined orgasm per tease.
For my starting rule I take inspiration from Brian`s rules.

Stroking
* 20 strokes for any girl on image
* +20 for bare feet (each visible pair) :blush:
* +10 for bare breasts
* +10 for pussy

strokes stacks. strokes before edging. if I edge too soon I'll ride it for the remain strokes.

Edging

*1 for Pussy reveal
*1 for soles
*1 for Louboutin heels
*2 for ballet flat shoes
Edges stack.

Instructed edges welcome as well as riding edges and additional rules, variations and moderate CBT.

Orgasm

I can take more than one ruined orgasm in a set and each complete set must contain at least one orgasm (full or ruined).
Every unintentional orgasm has to be ruined and eaten.
Let's say that:
50% of times it will be multiple ruined orgasms
30% single ruined orgasm
20% full orgasm

Favorites (Note: As per Uma Jolie's request I can only add favorites after ruining my orgasm for them)
  • Uma Jolie: she is a goddess. i will double my strokes for her and she will grant me only ruined orgasm for her feet.
  • Sonya Blaze - need to ruin my orgasm to her feet to activate
  • Katya Clover: she loves to edge me. +1 edge for every pic of her.
  • Liya Silver - need to ruin my orgasm to her feet to activate
  • Emily Willis: she enjoy to cuck me. i can only ruin for her and then eat it up
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by brian »

Ecik17 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:06 pm
FB for Ecik!
oh my I was really looking forward to this, been a while for a multi day set!

Day1: But oh no, my favorites are on vacation...Melena sure made up for it though. And then "oh no" again: cock sleeve :\'-(
That was really frustrating but really hot at the same time. I was dying for a proper edge throughout the day, I was able to edge in the sleeve but it wasn't the same and that just added to the desperation (which I'm sure was the intention :-D )

Really liked the wrinkle with the look-a-likes, esp. Alyssa Kent really is close to Liya!

End of the day: finally some stroking and then...locked :\'-(
I was desperate for more touching!

Day 2: Naomi, I actually did see her on day 2 and was thinking if this was intentional! What a pleasant surprise. Liked her character and the task. She is definitely someone I want to see again!

Now I did have a little issue: I was planning my day around this and I wasn't sure how much to do at once. So I searched one place every couple of hours which made me quite desperate to touch :lol:. But that was fun. However: Since I didn't have much build up / edging on day 2, it took me some time to ruin inside the cage. But I made it to Naomi's satisfaction.

I had a short break then and met up with Melena. And thankfully a nice orgasm :-D

This was fun, thanks a lot Ecik!

Favorite Pics:
My rules UPDATED
I can't really deny myself a lot in real life, therefore I prefer multi day sets for specific days during which I know I'm on my own. This way I can fully dive in to the excellent writing and have a full immersive denial experience I miss in real life.

Next opportunity: Thursday 17th Aug (PM) to Saturday 19th Aug (AM) - full Friday

What are multi day sets?
Multi day sets can but don’t have to be longer than a normal set. However, they cover multiple parts over x number of days: They can be the length of a normal set (just spread out in to multiple days including tasks e.g.) or like a set per day. The only important thing for me is that they keep me occupied during my (little) denial time, ideally with multiple sessions per day. I’m always happy to return the favor with these!
Whatever type of set I receive, it's highly appreciated. :w00t:.

Current narratives (can follow, don't have to):
  • Uma Jolie recently gave me the choice to ruin immediately or cum in 8 hours - I ruined. Not because I couldn't wait but because I wanted to do it for her.
  • Naomi Woods recently ruined me in my cage, I would like to meet her again
===================================================================

General Rules

There are two modes: normal mode and chastity mode (caged)
  • normal mode (standard): as the most here I want to serve and please the girls of Milovana (esp. my favourites below) by stroking, edging and doing what they please. Hard core and some soft cucking welcome preferred for single / one day sets
  • Chastity mode (ideally for longer / multi day sets): Although it's not a fantasy in real life I do enjoy being cucked by some favorites while caged, the hornier I get. Cucking can be girl on guy or girl on girl - nothing bi/shemale - I'm 100% straight

Regardless of caged or not: I get most turned on by the models showing me want I can't have: their body and pleasure - either by teasing me with it or especially during chastity mode giving it to other guys instead

:smartass: Both modes can work on their own, be combined and altered however you wish.

detailed rules & explanation for both modes below

:arrow: Normal mode
I start with this unless told otherwise.

Stroking
I'd like to wait a few images (at least 5,6) for my first edge

* +10 for bare feet :blush:
* +10 for bare breasts
* +20 for pussy
* lesbian scenes: no stroking, only frenulum massage (45sec per image)

strokes stack, if I edge too soon I'll slap my balls for the remaining strokes of the picture lightly

Edging

*1 for Pussy reveal
*1 for soles
*1 for cumshot
Edges stack.

I edge fast after my first, so strokes will automatically result in edges soon.

Instructed edges welcome as well as additional rules, variations and moderate CBT
:arrow: Chastity Mode

During this I'm locked up while the model teases me with her words, images and actions: Not only is she taking away my orgasms, no, she's taking away my only pleasure (strokes & edges) and giving my desired orgasms to others (and herself). Cucking can also be a lesbian scene!

without further instructions I do the following:
  • spend at least 30secs per image watching
  • squeeze my PC muscle 10 times for penetration and instead of edges
- variations very welcome: no touching at all, unlocking me for some strokes etc - it's up to you

Here is an especially hot example from GoodGirl (spoiler) :idea:
I can’t believe you’re actually so pathetic that you’d sacrifice your orgasm just to watch me give it to someone else
Well I was kidding before but I’m not now
Can you guess why there are 2 of them?
That’s right, because not only did you forfeit your orgasm last time, you also forfeited it today
And I decided they’re going to these two gentlemen here instead of you
How does that make you feel?
I don’t really care. You did ask for this
You’re going to sit there and watch me get fucked and you’re going to enjoy it like the cuck you are
Unlike you, these 2 can cum whenever they want and do so all the time, this’ll probably be the second time they’ve each cum today
I think they’re getting close, are you ready?
Just think that this is the result of all your hard work and the 2 orgasms that you gave up for this
Come on, just a little bit more
Oh fuck, yes! Both of you cum at the same time!
Fill my mouth and pussy!
I hope this was worth it. Enjoy the blue balls
If you want to keep watching me maybe I’ll make it so you never get to cum again
the more turned on and desperate I am, the more I like this -> see "desperation status" :blush: I do get very excited during this - cumming inside cage is actually possible when desperate - edges however are rather dicy

Images are preferred, short videos are fine for this too (hqporner is great), some gallery recommendations are below.
The following is applicable for both modes
orgasms :idea:

Each complete set ends with exactly one release - that means either at the end of the normal set or at the end of the final day of a multi day set. (I've tried some fun exceptions, but I'd like to ask you to stick to this)

Release can be - from most likely to least likely:
  • ruin
  • partial ruin (eg 1 stroke/finger, certain spot)
  • full orgasm (though this should be a bit likelier for multi day sets :blush: )
1 release (ruined or normal orgasm) is the max and the end of a set as I just lose to much excitement even after ruins

:idea: Rare Exception for multi day sets and/or desperation status ON: *If* you end with a ruin another build up (perhaps after a break) is worth a try.
Desperation status: :idea: ON (automatically *ON* from day 2 for multi day sets)
if this is ON, I'm especially horny and probably have been denied for some time. It's my highest level of arousal and therefore submissiveness. that means:

I enjoy the girls to be especially evil :devil: and like noted under "Cuck Mode" to be shown what I can't have, or what I'm desperate for is taken away from me and given to others - either to the girls or by the girls to someone else :whistle:

I become so submissive that...
  • ...I really want to be used/abused by the girls
  • ...I almost don't want a full/normal orgasm at all (at least not the easy way) and instead to be left crushed (eg with a ruin :\'-()
  • ...I have low stamina. So more "cage time" might be adequate - I can actually cum/ruin inside my cage
  • ...I am quite turned on by the thought of CEI and more likely to pull through - probably only if ruined :blush:
  • ...another build up (perhaps after a break) is worth a try *if* the set ends with a ruin. See example below.
Example for an extremely devilish turn on:
when very desperate: Ending an intense (multi day) set with a crushing ruin - then gently building me up and tricking me into the thought of a fulfilling reward just to ruin me again is end level mean :devil:
For multi day sets desperation mode is automatically ON from day 2
Toys (just let me know if I need toys - don't have to say which - and I'll have all prepared)
  • chastity device (balls accessable)
  • Riley Reid Fleshlight (doesn't need to be connected to her character) - note: I cum very quickly using it / lose control easier
  • condoms
  • shoelace
  • cock sleeve: I can stroke the sleeve, e.g. as a form of punishment (less sensation, more stamina) and probably could cum using it
  • small paddle
Images
I like anything from soft solo shots, over lesbian, hard core, feet, anything (not a great fan of anal - it's ok if it's not the focus of the shot/narrative). Harder content like BBC, group is fine, especially/preferably for cuck-mode, the longer the set goes /the more desperate i am.

I prefer pictures that belong together/scenes (stories, games) to videos - however the latter is awesome for a chastity-part or so.
(no male bi, I'm 100% straight)

:love: Favorites
  • :love:Liya Silver my favorite dominant character
    She is untouchable for me. That means: She wants me in chastity for her - stroking is the absolute exception, unlike making me watch her get fucked in any ways possible, teases me with words, body and by making others cum. Very dominant, will never grant a full orgasm and could find ways to ruin without stroking *if* she wants...she can push limits and actually was the first to make me follow through with CEI (only likely when desperation mode is ON)
  • :love:Uma Jolie my favorite visually
    always weak for her - especially her feet :blush:. She can be bossy, cruel, slutty cuck me what ever, but has given me some rare orgasms. (see current narratives at the top of my rules)
  • Emily Willis number 3 right now! So dirty, loves to fuck and cuck me. could perhaps challenge Liya for some power shifts and similar character traits. 10 tight head strokes for her pussy
  • Scarlit Scandal - great body, pretty feet, devilish expression while fucking- recently cucked me with another girl which was very hot. Recently gave me three strokes to cum, I came with the third and continued stroking. She didn't say if that was allowed but she didn't say it wasn't :whistle: 1 additional edge for her ass :blush:
  • :new:Naomi Woods new character. Playful, she's intrigued by cucking me and ruined me in my cage during our first encounter.
  • :idea: Jia Lissa recently helped Liya punish me for choosing to ruin instead of cumming fully instead. :-O
Further favorites :blush:
  • Agatha Vega - much nicer and playful than the others - recently granted me a full orgasm after Eciks multi day tease with Jia
  • Sydney Cole - forced my first double ruin which was crushing - very dirty and slutty. loves making me watch her get fucked
  • Naomi Swann: moving up the ranks, pretty feet, devilish expression.
  • Riley Reid - was confused why I had her Fleshlight if she's not on my list. What does that mean for me?
  • Clara Mia - intimidating - looks cruel, playful and strict.
  • :new:Carolina Abril
  • Eva Lovia very devilish and dirty
  • Anna Claire Clouds new character tbd. Go wild. Intrigued by some shoots of hers. (see below)
  • Vanessa Alessia character tbd.
  • Vanna Bardot pretty feet, slutty but confident
  • Melena Maria She loves breaking rules and edging - recently granted me a full orgasm after a 2 day set by Ecik
  • Sonya Blaze - Helped me cover up that I allowed a huge party at Liya's and even let me cum. But told her later. mean but not as strict as liya
  • Gloria Sol - very soft and gentle nature while being sexy dominant. She's trying to guide me while improving my ruined orgasms to keep me aroused and desperate after. (still one is generally the max, but she might want to continue to work on me)
  • Nancy A - host of the Lust B&B, let me cum last time as I had a voucher
  • Katya Clover - classy but dominant, not an "easy girl"
  • Alina Lopez - got jealous for not having a description here! Changed that by teasing me and ruining my orgasm last time out. fun and playful but can be quite moody!
  • Caprice - was the first to cuck me of these girls while using chastity - tried to make me a full time chastity-cuck, but Liya intervened.
  • Foxy Alissa- had me ruin in front of ner and 20 other women
+ pretty much all from 21footart & White Boxxx at pornpics
Galleries I'd like to have featured some time (optional) - you can refer to videos for some parts

Uma

Liya
  • not into anal, but these two sets 1 and 2 are amazing (cuck mode)
Scarlit Emily Naomi Woods
Anna Claire Cloud Naomi Swan
Sonya Blaze Clara Mia
  • this and this could be anything, cucking, normal or even POV (some images)
Sydney Cole Jia Katya Clover Eva Lovia Vanna Bardot

Kali Roses
Melena
:no: no self anal, male bi (nothing of the kind), blood/watersports etc.). CEI I'm unlikely to follow through, but occasionally it can work if it's a very exciting theme and I'm in desperate mode.

We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAY/2024
Last ruin: 14/MAY/2024
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by korashar »

Fb on fb for Ecik17
Glad you liked! I also realized the same about Kira. She was more attractive before the "jobs".
I'm really bad at this kinda of trivia, so I guess I was expecting you to not reach 3 right questions, but you are good at it!

I happly played the Kira set of course. Good one, much more than what I thought. Since I played every single picture, I'll make a set of my favorite... I'm yet to decide which one!
Fb on Helequin
Thanks for the set! Woah, that was really fun and well-made. Different from what I'm used. I loved the mix of straight orders and description of what the girl is doing. The light-hard-brutal was the perfect idea for me. I was in need of a ballbusting set to test my limits.

Sybil is impossible hot. I don't know, she has something else. And Korra was right, I'm a cock lover too.
The final countdown really got me. I went from "Oh fuck 75 more edges" to "Oh shit it may be 200 more". It was a positive surprise.

This time I chose denial. Not because I didn't like the idea, but I'll probably always choose denial when the option to cum does not involve a video or cumplay. Since no time was said, I went with 24h of denial.

Great set. The right amount of text, action all the time and the most important, women telling me what to do.

I'll add the following rules:

Sybil A.: Everytime Sybil A. appears on set, I'll ignore my rules and stroke 20 seconds the fastest I can. If I edge, I'll stop and slap my balls HARD.
Kayden Tribute: If someone reminds me of Kayden Kross smile I'll add 30 strokes.
Sybil A. Tribute: If someone reminds me of Sybil's haircut/color, I'll add 30 strokes
Mila Azul Tribute: If someone reminds me of Mila Azul's tits on a slim body, I'll add 30 strokes

Favorite Pics:
The actual favorite:

I'll later post my rules in a different post, so I can link to it like yours.
HMCP Rules: Click Here - Not active.

It's time to duel
Wins: 23
Losses: 23

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

korashar wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:02 pm
#korasharset
#wbecik17
Hi there! Welcome back to goon school! It’s time for your pop quiz!
You seem confused. All month, you have been edging to redheads yes? Then surely you have noticed that there are people who are true redheads and others who are just dying their hair!
So…by now, you must know who is a fake redhead and who is a real redhead! Which brings us to your test.
All you have to do, is decide who is a real redhead and who is not! Get it right…you get to goon! Get it wrong…well…that won’t happen, because you are now the goons school's redhead! expert!
You have a pop quiz! Look at the photos and choose is the person is a true redhead, or is just dying their hair…
Round 1
Violet monroe…
The cutest…redhead we have seen…
But is she a real redhead?
Or something else?
So…tell us. Are they a true redhead?

Yes…they are!
Sorry..but wrong! You can watch this video..,but no touching!
https://spankbang.com/7rohm/video/penn ... e+try+anal
No, they are not!
Correct! You can watch this video, and edge as much as you want!
https://spankbang.com/7rohm/video/penn ... e+try+anal

Round 2
Maitland ward…
Perhaps the most famous redhead ever..
But is she truely a redhead?
You are the one who has been edging all month to redheads..
So what do you think? Or know?
Maitland ward is a redhead!
Correct! Goon as much as you can to this video…
https://spankbang.com/3ivru/video/blac ... w+bbc+only
No, they are not
Sorry…but no! Watch this video, but don’t touch!
https://spankbang.com/3ivru/video/blac ... w+bbc+only
Round 3
Penny pax…
You know…she is one of Eciks favorites…
Not that it matters..
Because we only want to know one thing…
And that is the color of her hair. Her true color…
Is she a true redhead?

Yes, they are!
Sorry..no! You can watch the video, but no touching!
https://spankbang.com/416lk/video/penn ... n+mane+pmv
No, they are not

You are right! Stroke and edge as much as you want to this video…
https://spankbang.com/416lk/video/penn ... n+mane+pmv
Round 4
Lacy Lennon…
It’s clear she is a true redhead…
I mean…unless she has a really good dye job.
But that can’t be the case. She must be a natural redhead..
Right?
So…a true redhead?

Yes, Lacy is a redhead, naturally!

You are right! Stroke and goon as much as you can to this…
https://spankbang.com/3l23l/video/blac ... me+tonight
No, Lacy is not a natural redhead

Sorry…you are wrong! She is a redhead. So…you can watch the video…but you cannot touch!

https://spankbang.com/3l23l/video/blac ... me+tonight
Round 5
Bree daniels…
Does the short hair matter?
What does matter is if her red hair is fake…or real..
She does grow it out sometimes…
So..it must be natural…right?
So…a true redhead?

Yes…she is!
Sorry…but you are wrong! Hands off while watching this video…
https://spankbang.com/3l23x/video/tush ... f+her+life
No…she is not!
You are right! Bree daniels is naturally blonde!So…goon as much as you want to this video!
https://spankbang.com/3l23x/video/tush ... f+her+life
Done with the pop quiz
That concludes your pop quiz! If you got 3 or more answers right, you can have a full orgasm to a redhead of your choice!. If you got 3 or more answers wrong, your redhead edging assignment is doubled…2 edges per redhead

After set
Set was built using data from https://pornstargold.com/hottest-redhead-porn-stars/…I was suprised by some of the results too!

Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

Helequin wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:36 am
#Helequin set
#wbecik17

Before set
Combining two ideas in your rules list into one set. Hopefully it will be fun!
You! You came back! That’s very brave of you, After what you did on my boat. I’m so mad…but not at you!
I know you cleaned up the mess from your ruin…And, you were even able to get your cock edging again! Which was remarkable!
To ruin…and then beg to edge again immediately. That’s any lady’s dream…to own a man like that..that could be milked and teased forever.
You could say that your ruin was perfect. so why am I mad? Because nobody believes me!
when I told my friends about your perfect ruin…they couldn’t believe it! They said it was impossible!
This is why instead of punishing you…I’m going to donate you to science! to prove that a perfect ruin can happen!

Instead of punishing you, Layla takes you to the edge institute to prove that perfect ruined orgasms can happen
Hello! Welcome to the edge institute! Your name?
Helequin? The director wants to see you first. She’s down the hall.

But before you go…The director did have a rule…that if anyone is wearing glasses, an extra 10 seconds of slow stroking must be done Please proceed…the director is expecting you!
Walking to the directors office, you notice something has changed in the institute. The scientists were still there..
In their white lab coats…
Experiments still were going on…
New machines and technology are being perfected…
With the goal of teasing subjects…all in the name of science…
But then…you see…something you never thought could occur in the institute…
You thought it was impossible..
But then you saw it again!
And again!
And again!
Before long, you get to the directors office. You open the door and see…
Hi Helequin! I’m the new director of the edge institute!
Surprised? You shouldn’t be. It was only a matter of time before the institute came to their senses and realized that it’d be Impossible to do good research without allowing orgasms!
You remember evageddon. So many scientists went insane with lust…because they couldn’t cum. Well…not anymore! Evageddon shows the institute that it was ok to have orgasms!
And the institute, after making that change to allowing cumming in the lab, thought to go with a leader that was…more…experienced. Me!
There’s so much naughty research we will now be able to do…finding new ways to help sluts like you cum…
Sunny starts masturbating…forgetting about you for a moment
Sunny refocuses herself So…anyway, this perfect ruined orgasm! Science says it’s not possible. Layla said she saw it with her own eyes. So…We are going to do some tests to see what the best way to get a cock back on edge right after ruining.
I’ve asked my best scientist to help, so please go with her!
Hi, I’m Sunny’s best scientist! Now I’ve read your case of the perfect ruined orgasm…and the only way to prove it is to simulate the conditions which it happened… so…tell me what you recall from that day you had the perfect ruined orgasm, and I’ll find some photos to help your memory! and when I say so…you can try to ruin your orgasm…perfectly!
Tell kenzie what you recall, in any order…

I was on a boat…
A boat…we can recreate that…
Kenzie shows you some photos…
Is that all you remember? If there was a boat…there must have been a captain. So let’s try that too!
Kenzie shows you more photos

It’s time to research the perfect ruin! Try it, with the Nina north method! If it doesn’t work, then don’t worry…we will continue!
I remember a beach…
A beach? The edge institute has a ton of beach photos…
Kenzie shows you some photos…
Surely there must be something more that you recall from the beach…like the name of the beach. Tits beach, you say? I know that one..to help with your recall…you need to see larger tits!
Kenzie shows you more photos
Let’s try for that perfect ruin! Try the Nina north method…if it doesn’t work, that is ok!
Done recalling
Thank you for volunteering! I have all the data I need…you can go…
You leave the edge institute, and head back to Layla…
So, how did it go? Did the institute record proof of your perfect ruined orgasm?

Yes, they did!
I knew it! This is a great day for science…and for me!
And you? You should have a full orgasm right now! I know you can!
No…they didn’t…
That’s ok…we will have to keep on trying. But until then…
Layla changes your color rule from white to green
Until next time!

[/spoiler]
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

Ecik17 wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:51 am
@Ecik17: A big set for you! This might take a while...

#Ecik17set
#wblmind

Before you start, you will need:
All of your toys (crop, clothespins, rubber bands, rope, icy hot, fleshlight, and buttplug). Will you use them all? I guess you'll find out... :whistle:
The set:
Oh... It's you...

When I asked them to send me a boy to abuse, I didn't know they were sending you.

You're not exactly what I was hoping for. I need a boy who can take a LOT of punishment...

...but I guess you'll have to do.

Did they tell you to bring your pain toys? Did you bring them all?

Good.

Because I'm frustrated, baby. I haven't had good sex in days...

And, before you get your hopes up, I did not call you here to have sex with you. Of course not -- don't be silly.

I said, I haven't had good sex in days!

I'm not interested in fucking some random submissive edgetoy until his brain melts and he passes out in my bed.

If that's what I needed, you might be in luck...

But no... I have a dozen different boytoys for that already.

I'm frustrated, because I haven't had a proper, strong, dominant man give me a good, hard fuck in days.

Mmmm... and I want it... so bad...

I need a man to pin me down -- flip me -- whip me -- make me scream...

You wouldn't understand. You are... you.

You enjoy denial. And you get dominated by every woman you meet.

You're lucky. You're exactly where you want to be -- where you were always meant to be...

...at my mercy.

So, I might as well put you to good use.

You will be the outlet for my frustration.

You will be my whipping boy.

Your balls will be my punching bag.

You will stroke, and stroke, and stroke... while I watch...

And, no, I do not give you permission to edge. Edging is too close to orgasm. Too close to ecstasy.

I'm frustrated, and you will be, too.

If you cannot control yourself... if you edge without my permission... then you will follow the rules...

You will hold it. And then you will slap those defenseless balls. Hard.

And then you will get back to stroking for me. No breaks. No rest.

Nothing but frustration and pain for you today.

Frustration and pain.

Do you understand? -- Say, "Yes, Annabell."

Louder. Slap your cock so hard, they hear it in the next room. Then shout for me, "YES!"

Good. Now get your rope and tie it around that angry dick. Tie it around the base, like a cock ring, so you stay nice and hard and frustrated the entire time. Tie the base of your balls, too, apart from your cock, so they hang helpless and exposed, like a neat little punching bag. Take your time and make it good. We will be here a while...

Excellent. Now, follow me...
By the way... I know you have special rules for ballbusting.

Should we turn them on?

You tell me. Do you think you should follow your ballbusting rules for the rest of the day? Be honest.

Make a decision, baby. Lock-in your choice: Ballbusting rules YES or NO?

Say it out loud.
If your answer is YES, say, "Yes, please, Annabell! I beg you to bust my balls!"
If your answer is NO, say, "No, please, Annabell! I beg for mercy!"

Locked. If you said YES, then I command you to follow your ballbusting rules from now on.

If you said NO, then I guess that means you prefer frustration over pain. Fine. From now on, double all your strokes.

Like I said... Frustration and pain.

I always get what I want, one way or another.

Oh, and by the way... The choice you just made...

The choice you just made applies forever. It is a new rule, just for me. Whenever I spend time with you, you will follow it.

For the rest of our time together today, I want you to think about that. Think about the lasting consequences of such a simple yes or no question.

Maybe next time, you will think a little longer before you answer...

Or maybe not. Whatever. It makes no difference to me, as long as I get to watch you suffer.

Ahhh... and I do enjoy how you suffer...

Let's stay here a while.

Let's keep going. You and me. Just like this.

How much of this do you think you can handle?

Well... if, at any point, this starts to become overwhelming -- if you think you need a moment of mercy -- just say so.

You can tell me to stop. You can beg me to stop.

Of course, I won't stop -- no way -- not today.

But I love hearing you beg.

I love watching you cry and panic.

So go ahead... beg me to stop.

Beg for mercy... see if it makes any difference.

It doesn't matter how much noise you make. I'm not stopping...
How is that rope holding up? Still tied nice and tight?

Tighten it. Just a little.

That's better. If it ever starts to come loose, I expect you to fix it, right away.

Does that make things harder to control? Does it amplify the pain?

Hmmm... I wonder what else I can do to amplify the pain...

Good thing you brought your bag of toys and tricks.

You know... we haven't touched your sensitive nipples yet...

How about those clothespins? They look like fun...

That's right, baby. Clip your nipples for me. One pin each.

Clip it tight. I don't want them falling off.

Good. Now leave them there and let it sting.

Let it sting until it burns. You'll take them off when I say so.

Show me your handiwork, baby. Stand up.

Spread your legs, plant your feet, and keep following the rules. Do it.

Now finish your strokes, EDGE, slap your balls HARD, then quickly lift your arms and put your hands behind your head. Thrust out your chest, show me your clamps, stick out your tongue, and hold that pose for one minute. Flex your pelvic muscles -- make that cock bounce. Those pins better not fall off...

Hmmm... not bad. Back to work. Follow your rules, but stay standing and don't move your feet.

You know, I've always wanted to put a boy in this position -- stand him up, tie him to a wall, whatever -- and then tease him so hard that his leaky cock makes a big, shiny puddle on the floor, between his feet.

...a puddle of precum or a puddle of cum -- I don't even care.

I just enjoy the image of you in this position. Totally exposed. Humiliated. Your cum leaking out of you...

The bigger the puddle between your feet, the more the whole world can see what a submissive slut you are.

Now finish your strokes, EDGE again, SLAP your balls, put your hands behind your head, stick out your tongue, and FLEX for another minute for me. Pump out your precum and let it drip to the floor.

Good. Do it again. And if you can't pump out at least one long, shiny, sticky thread, dripping and dangling from the tip of your untouched cock, then try again. Keep edging and flexing until you do.

Think about what you look like. Standing there -- totally naked -- cocktied -- nippleclamped -- legs spread -- balls blue -- tongue out -- cum dripping all over the floor... The only thing missing is a gag and blindfold. You love it! You fucking slut...

I need to show you to my friends.

Stay there. Keep stroking and dripping while I get dressed.

Keep going. Follow your rules. Don't move your feet.

Try to make a shiny puddle of precum for me. Squeeze it out.

The bigger the puddle between your feet, the better. Don't hold back.

What would you do if I left you like this?

What if I strapped your ankles to the floor -- legs spread, just like this -- and then just... walked away?

What if I made you keep stroking -- just like this -- the entire time I was gone?

Would you pump out a nice, big puddle of precum? ...For me?

Would your legs collapse? Would your strangled cock and balls survive?

Or would this be the end? -- Your final, ultimate humiliation...

Well, don't worry, baby. I'm not going to leave you...

...I am, however, going to invite a few friends to have a good laugh at your expense.

Now be a good slut, stay right there, and give them a good show.
(Your special new rule for Annabell does not apply to other girls. Follow your normal rules for other girls.)
Ohhh! What have we here?

Is that Ecik? He looks so... used.

Do you recognize me, Ecik? It's Sheri. Annabell told me to come play with you.

She said I could do anything I want to you...

Anything.

So... Wanna cum with me?

I would love to make you cum! -- Standing there, with those clamps on your nipples and your cock all tied up like that...

Do you think you can do that for me?

Do you think you can cum in that position?

Do you think you can hold back your orgasm until exactly the moment I say... so we can cum together?

Promise me. Promise you won't cum until I do.

Aww... that's very sweet of you, Ecik. How very sweet and submissive.

I give you permission to edge. Stop punishing yourself for something you can't control.

You will, however, follow your "blowjob" rule every time this dildo touches my mouth...

...like this.

Mmm-hmm...

And you will follow your "cum" rule every time it touches my pussy...

...like this.

Ohhh yess...

This is going to be good...

I am so horny right now, you have no idea.

There's a boy I've had my eye on for a while. He has the most beautiful body, and I want to spend hours just playing with his dick -- testing it, toying with it, seeing what it can do... Hours, ah fuckit, make that days...

I can't wait to find out what his cum tastes like...

Mmmhh... I bet it tastes amazing...

Does it bother you, Ecik, to hear me talk about sucking another boy's dick, while you stand there -- humiliated, tied, and denied?

Do you wish it was your dick, instead?

I mean... you're right there, just a few feet away from me...

You're naked... I'm naked... We're both outrageously horny... A real man would get the hint. He wouldn't hesitate.

If you weren't such a submissive, edge-addicted slut... This could be you...

...knock, knock...

...last chance to be a man, Ecik... I won't tell Annabell...

What are you going to do?
Mmm! -- Hmmmmm... too late...

Fuck, this feels good...

Mmmhh... My pussy is clenching already... This won't take long...

If only you could feel this...

Ahh! -- Are you.. mmm... Are you ready to cum with me, baby??

Get ready! Get close...

Mmmm! -- Closer, baby...

Wait! -- Hhhh-hhhhmm... not yet...

Get your fleshlight. I have an idea...

From now on, when this dildo touches my pussy, you will use your fleshlight and you will double your strokes. I want you to feel at least a tiny fraction of what you're missing.

Are you ready now? -- Mmmm... good... *kiss*

Just think... If you weren't such a subby little edgeslave, you wouldn't be standing there in a pathetic puddle of precum... You'd be here, with me.

This dildo would be your dick right now...

...I bet it's delicious...

Enough foreplay... I've waited way too long for this...

Let's go, baby...

You and me! -- Same time! -- Keep up!

Yesss... yesss... yesss...

Bury that dick!! Harder!! -- ...yesss...

Fuck! -- I'm close! -- I'm so close...

Me first, baby! -- ... -- ...me first...
Wait! -- Stop! -- Rip off those clothespins... Do it!

Get down on your knees. Now! I don't want you to fall when your muscles lock and your legs fail.

Good. Get comfortable down there, Ecik. That's where you belong...

...here we go again...

...all the way this time...

Yes, baby... all the way... take me to the finish line...

Yes! -- Yes!! -- That's it!! -- Harder, baby!! -- HARDER!! -- ...fffffuhhhkkk...me...

I'm gonna cum... -- Rrrr-Rrrhhh!! -- OhmygodImcumming!! -- Mmwhh-hhhmm!! -- Don't cum!! -- Rrrhhh! -- No-baby-nonono, DON'T CUM!! -- Not yet!!

Ohmygod that felt gooood...

...wait.. did I say, "Don't cum"? -- Ooops! Sorry baby... My brain got all fuzzy. Force of habit, I guess...

...or... maybe that's exactly what I needed. Maybe I needed you, my tied-up, leaky slave, on your knees, drooling mere inches away from my pulsing pussy, with your nipples on fire and your balls tied tight, pounding wildly away with that look of devotion and hope in your eyes... while I knew, the entire time, that I was never going to let you cum!

Food for thought...
Ohh, hell yes... That's what I'm talking about!

You look fucking wrecked already. Perfect. Get off your knees, and come here. Follow your rules, but you don't have to stand. You can finally relax, and I give you permission to edge.

Did Annabell tie up your dick? -- You poor thing. You can untie it now. Let it breathe.

Did Sheri trick you and humiliate you? -- It's ok. She's just horny and frustrated because her latest obsession is so busy that she can't-- You know what? It doesn't matter.

Don't worry. I don't play games. I will be 100% straight with you.

I'm here to torture you -- Annabell's orders.

You are not going to cum today. Not with me.

No... I'm here to whip you until you cry. Get your riding crop and stand up. Breaktime is over.

This is very simple. Every time I face you -- like this -- you will follow your rules, finish your strokes, and then whip your cock... Hard.

And every time I turn my back to you -- like this -- you will follow your rules, finish your strokes, and then whip your ass... Hard.

Comeon. Let's hear it. Make it sting!

Harder. I barely heard that.

Not good enough. Harder. The pain is the whole point.

Look... you're going to have to find a way to cope with the pain, because I'm not stopping anytime soon. Find something to focus on...

Find pleasure in the pain. It's there... trust me.

I want to hear that leathery CRACK, like a bolt of lightning, every time.

I want to hear you gasp and weep. If your knees start shaking, hold on to something. But don't stop.

Don't hold back on those strokes, either. Work yourself, slave.

Well done. Now, stop whipping yourself and edge for me. Hurry up!

Clip a clothespin to each of your nipples and leave them there. -- Good. -- Now, edge again.

Very slowly... twist the pins while you stroke yourself...

Keep twisting the pins while you stroke. If they pop off, put them back on and whip yourself in the nuts.

Aren't you glad I let you untie your cock before doing this to you? Am I not merciful?

Look at me... Don't blink.

Are you drooling at my tits? You sloppy slut...

Fine... clip a clothespin to your lower lip and leave it there.

Give your nipples a break. Stop twisting. Get back to whipping your dick.

...and whipping your ass.

Comeon... HARDER. Leave a mark.

What's it going to take to leave you in tears?

Annabell said, "Frustration and pain."

I know Sheri frustrated you. She promised you an orgasm, then took it away...

That leaves the pain to me. That's why they call me "Killer" Katrin.

If you're not gasping out loud every time the crop hits your skin, you're not swinging hard enough.

If the neighbors can't hear us, you're not swinging hard enough.

Yes! Now yank the pins off your nipples!

Mmmm... Your body is starting to turn red... That's fucking hot...

Not bad, pain-slave. Stop whipping yourself. Try to relax. Sit down if you dare. You can unclip the pin on your lip, too.

You and I both know you've survived worse torture than this before.

I'm not here to break any records, though. I'm just here to leave a mark before you move on...

...a little something to remember us by...

...a little something to think about, the next time you put your dick in our hands...

Clip those nipples again, slave. Clip -- twist -- stroke -- and EDGE.

Edge again...

...and again...

Now rip off those clothespins and edge again, as fast as you can!

Put them back on, slut. Follow your rules, and do as I say!

Stroke, edge, and HOLD it... Slowwwwly twist the clothespins while riding the edge. Do whatever it takes to stay there! Twist the pins until they pop off. Then you can stop edging...

Stand up, pain-slave. Ballbusting mode!

You heard me. You're not walking out of here on your feet... I'm going to make you crawl out on your knees, like the whipped slut you are.

Just remember... You wanted this.

You volunteered for this.

When you told us about your kinks and all your nasty toys... What did you think was going to happen?

Did you expect us to throw ourselves at your feet? -- No, you know better than that.

We know what you really want. Ballbusting mode OFF, and edge for me!

You're here to submit. You're here to surrender. You're here to give us everything you've got. So... what are you waiting for? Moment of truth... Edge and HOLD it...
Hey! I didn't give you permission to edge! And why is your dick untied? Stop edging and tie everything back up again, the way it was before. Quickly...

That's much better... Now, get comfortable. You can stop standing like that.
(Don't forget Annabell's special rule.)

So, did you get enough "frustration and pain" yet?

Did Sheri frustrate you? How did it feel to get tricked and dominated by such a small, innocent-looking girl?

Did Katrin hurt you? Is that why your ass is all red?

Hmmm... judging by the look on your face and the precum dripping from your dick...

...I'd say you look pretty frustrated and pained.

Meanwhile... I'm feeling much, much better...

Refreshed! Vibrant! Alive!

While Sheri and Katrin were having their fun with you, I had a little fun of my own.

It wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but I guess it's what I needed.

I feel like a brand new woman!

Are you happy for me? -- Are you glad I'm not so frustrated anymore?

You know what? That's enough pain for today. Let's have some fun. I give you permission to edge. And if your special rule for me was permanent Ballbusting Mode, then that rule is suspended for the rest of today, and you will double all your strokes instead.

...and get your fleshlight ready.

Look at me and listen closely... I want you to do all your strokes with the fleshlight. Starting now.

But I want you to hold the fleshlight perfectly still and fuck it with your hips. Show me how you'd fuck me, if I let you.

Sitting down, like I was riding you in cowgirl... Standing up, like you had me pinned to a wall... On your knees, like we were doing it doggystyle... I don't care how you do it.

I just want to watch you fuck like a madman. You have my permission to edge like crazy.

Pump that thing! Edge that tied-up, rock-hard dick!

Ride that pent-up frustration! You earned it!

Show me what you would do, if you were in charge -- if I was your toy.

Fuck like you hate me. I want to see what that looks like...

Mmmm... Yesss... That's hot...

Keep going, baby...

I told you I needed a strong man with a big, powerful cock. Can you be that man?

Prove it...
It's one thing to avoid orgasm when you're the one in control -- when you're the one doing all the work...

It's another thing entirely when you're the one getting fucked. Stop thrusting your hips, baby. Sit your ass still. It's time for the fleshlight to pound your brains out.

Pump it, baby! Work that cock!

I want to hear that slurping, slapping sound of pussy plunging, hard and fast, down your dick...

I want to see your legs shake and your toes curl...

I want to watch your eyes roll back and your tongue fall out...

I want to hear you pant and grunt and moan...

All that frustration... all that pain... getting pounded out of you...

Harder and harder...

Be strong for me, baby.

This is your chance to show me what kind of man you are.

Are you the man I need? -- The man to pin me down, pull my hair, hammer my pussy, and make me cum on his cock??

Or are you a submissive boy-slave? -- Edging forever and ever and ever, because I never gave you permission to cum?

Are you going to sit there and take this like a gooner slut?? -- Or are you going to do something about it?

Are you going to let Sheri play games with your mind, while she expertly builds up another boy's cumshot, then eagerly gulps it down, over and over again?

Are you going to let Katrin whip your dick and bust your balls to a blue pulp?

You know what... I think the answer is yes. I think you are nothing but a slave, doomed to edge forever.

You will always submit. You will always surrender.

You will never be in control.

Your body belongs to us. Your dick belongs to me.

You're mine!

Fine... I'll take over, then. Edge that pathetic dick with your fleshlight, slave. Edge it five times, as fast as you can!

FASTER! -- Five more times, you hopelessly submissive slut!

Now pump that cock and CUM! -- Cum as hard as you can!

Keep pumping, baby... Drain all your cum into that toy... Don't stop until you have nothing left. Seriously... I want your balls drained dry.

That's right, Ecik -- my perfect, frustrated little slave. A real man gets to fuck my tight pussy. He gets to feel me climax on his cock.

You...? I beat your balls, then empty them into a toy. And you worship me for it. You say "thank you," and you beg me for more. And if you're good and you're lucky, maybe someday I will do it again...

Maybe...

You can untie your cock now. :love:
My Rules:
My rules require continuous stroking and edging at a certain pace for a certain amount of time. I am a total fuckbunny edgeslut who lives to amuse friendly, fun-loving girls and help them cum.

I am very busy lately. Although I will dutifully stroke and edge for hours if a girl demands it, it is hard for me to find that much uninterrupted time. It might take weeks for me finish such long sets. I am best for "short" sets, right now (about 1 hour = about 25 pics). I'm down for longer challenges, but it helps to break them into sections, with space for breaks in between.

Stroking:
Clarification:
Keep up the pace. Meaning: Start slow. But if there are ten "eye contact" pictures in a row, then I must keep stroking faster, faster, faster, and faster with every pic, even if the fast stroking causes me to edge.

The only way to start over again at a slow pace / normal grip is if the rules require an edge (see below). After a required edge, return to slow pace with a normal grip, as though starting over.

Edges:
  • Thigh/knee high socks or fluffy boots: +1 edge, but only if there are other edges in this pic
  • This girl edged me already, on any earlier pic: She may optionally (your choice) tell me to skip the stroking for this pic, in exchange for +2 (or +3) more edges right away
  • 30s rest between edges
If rules require an edge(s) for this pic, then on the next pic return to a slow pace with a normal grip.
Clarification:
If she is wearing thigh/knee high socks, but she is not wearing anything else that requires an edge, then the thigh/knee high socks only require me to stroke faster, but they do not require an edge.
Torture:
  • Totally naked, with tattoos: Subtract 1 minute of stroking, and add 1 minute of palming
  • Totally naked, with unnatural hair color (blue, pink, etc.) : While stroking, stop and slap cock (hard!) once every 10s
  • Totally naked, with a choker or collar: Edge using 1-finger on the magic spot; hold it that way for 20s
Clarification:
Wearing only shoes, thigh/knee high socks, and/or stockings (and nothing else) counts as "totally naked."
For example, this counts as "totally naked" and tattooed plus colored hair, and thus requires me to palm and slap:
Orgasms:
  • After finishing the last image, if I want to cum, I must go back and repeat all images that required an edge(s), in order, but without the 90 seconds of stroking for each image and with only 10s between edges. (In other words, repeat all previous edges as quickly as possible) Then repeat, one more time in full, one image of my choice that requires an edge(s). Then cum.
  • If I choose to repeat the edges and attempt to cum, and I fail before the last edge, then I must ruin and quit.
Favorite Models:
  • Guerlain
  • Elle Tan
  • Julie Vee
  • Favorites rarely, in exceptional cases, may demand a different ending. (denial, ruin, touchless orgasm, or full orgasm)
  • Touchless, PC-flexing orgasm is extremely difficult and supremely frustrating, but it also gives me the longest, most mind-melting hangtime physically possible. Nothing else puts me in a more devoted, brainless, submissive headspace. I love it, but it requires a lot of time and intense build-up by one of my favorites at her absolute sexiest best. Even then, the odds of "success" are low, but I give it my all. Reserved for very special encounters.
Examples:

Naked = Stroke slower
Stroke for 90 seconds

Stroke for 90 seconds
(The high socks do not require an edge here, because no other edge rules were triggered.)

High socks = +1 Edge
After the required edges, reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic
(The high socks require +1 edge here, because the "on her knees" pose required an edge.)

Katya wants lmind edged until his mind is numb, then she likes to see him get denied. Or, she wants him edged so much, so hard, for so long, that he can cum for her without touching his dick at all.
Sometimes, girls deliberately or accidentally avoid lmind's edging rules. Every required edge resets the stroking speed back to slow. Whereas, if lmind accidentally edges, then (after a 30s rest) he has to keep stroking at the same pace as before...
Stroke for 90 seconds

And faster...

And faster...

Enough pictures like that in a row will force lmind to stroke ultra-frenzy-fuckbunny-fast. It relentlessly forced-edges him into a drooling, babbling goon.
Credit to Helequin and Alice for discovering this quirk in lmind's rules and revealing it to everyone.

Naked = Stroke slower
Touching hair = 1 Edge
High socks = +1 Edge

It doesn't always have to be a Favorite. Any sporty girl can edge my brains out...
Baseball hat = 2 Edges
Touching hair = 1 Edge
Sneakers = 1 Edge
High socks = +1 Edge
After those 5 edges, reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic

Baseball hat = 2 Edges
Touching hair = 1 Edge
Sports bra = 1 Edge
Sport shorts = 1 Edge
Sneakers = 1 Edge
After those 6 edges, reset stroking back to slow and normal grip for the next pic

Lean, fit, sporty girls with long legs and great abs seem to enjoy using lmind as a "workout partner."
A bunch of seemingly innocent, fully clothed pictures with simple eye contact, without edges, can make the stroking speed add up fast. Is Guerlain doing it accidentally... or intentionally?
Stroke for 90 seconds

Ponytails and braids turn every 1.5 minutes of stroking into 2 minutes -- a 33% increase! This can quickly and sneakily add a lot of time and make a tease much, much harder overall. :\'-(
Stroke for 90 seconds

Ponytails and braids are especially brutal when combined with superfast stroke speeds or torture, because they make it take longer...
Naked = Stroke slower

Speaking of collars, sometimes it's easy to overlook or forget that a girl is wearing a collar, which can make some sequences of pictures incredibly challenging and add a lot of time (because edging with 1 finger often takes a while), like this set with Yuumi SG...
Naked = Stroke slower

And girls innocently touching their hair is more common than you think, which can end up adding difficulty faster than expected...
Touching hair = 1 Edge! (is Guerlain doing these things on purpose?? -- I don't know)
And a reminder that any girl can dictate the pace and change the rules at any time, and favorites can choose whatever ending they want...
No required edges

Anjelica: You're going to HOLD every edge for me -- every single one -- for 15 seconds. Yes... I want you to struggle for me. Starting now.

Julie: Don't bother stroking. Spend your time just edging for me, over and over, as fast as you can!

Palm for 90 seconds

Katya: Ready for your big finale?? Too bad... Show's over. Finish your last edge and put that dick away, because you're DENIED. :love:
Naked = Stroke slower
High socks = +1 Edge
Set ends, DENIED
-lmind
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

Happy to see the thread active again! I hope I can chyme in with a set this week!

I have some me-time all Friday. So if anyone is in the mood, it's appreciated :love:

My rules UPDATED
I can't really deny myself a lot in real life, therefore I prefer multi day sets for specific days during which I know I'm on my own. This way I can fully dive in to the excellent writing and have a full immersive denial experience I miss in real life.

Next opportunity: Thursday 17th Aug (PM) to Friday PM - I have the full Friday to myself all day, nothing planned

What are multi day sets?
Multi day sets can but don’t have to be longer than a normal set. However, they cover multiple parts over x number of days: They can be the length of a normal set (just spread out in to multiple days including tasks e.g.) or like a set per day. The only important thing for me is that they keep me occupied during my (little) denial time, ideally with multiple sessions per day. I’m always happy to return the favor with these!

• Uma Jolie recently gave me the choice to ruin immediately or cum in 8 hours - I ruined. Not because I couldn't wait but because I wanted to do it for her.

General Rules

• normal mode (standard): as the most here I want to serve and please the girls of Milovana (esp. my favourites below) by stroking, edging and doing what they please. Hard core and some soft cucking welcome preferred for single / one day sets
  • Chastity mode (ideally for longer / multi day sets): Although it's not a fantasy in real life I do enjoy being cucked by some favorites while caged, the hornier I get. Cucking can be girl on guy or girl on girl - nothing bi/shemale - I'm 100% straight

Regardless of caged or not: I get most turned on by the models showing me want I can't have: their body and pleasure - either by teasing me with it or especially during chastity mode giving it to other guys instead

:smartass: Both modes can work on their own, be combined and altered however you wish.

Stroking

* +10 for bare breasts
* +20 for pussy

strokes stack, if I edge too soon I'll slap my balls for the remaining strokes of the picture lightly

Edging

*1 for Pussy reveal
*1 for soles
*1 for cumshot
Edges stack.

Instructed edges welcome as well as additional rules, variations and moderate CBT

During this I'm locked up while the model teases me with her words, images and actions: Not only is she taking away my orgasms, no, she's taking away my only pleasure (strokes & edges) and giving my desired orgasms to others (and herself). Cucking can also be a lesbian scene!

- variations very welcome: no touching at all, unlocking me for some strokes etc - it's up to you

I can’t believe you’re actually so pathetic that you’d sacrifice your orgasm just to watch me give it to someone else
That’s right, because not only did you forfeit your orgasm last time, you also forfeited it today
You’re going to sit there and watch me get fucked and you’re going to enjoy it like the cuck you are
Unlike you, these 2 can cum whenever they want and do so all the time, this’ll probably be the second time they’ve each cum today
Just think that this is the result of all your hard work and the 2 orgasms that you gave up for this
Fill my mouth and pussy!
If you want to keep watching me maybe I’ll make it so you never get to cum again
the more turned on and desperate I am, the more I like this -> see "desperation status" :blush: I do get very excited during this - cumming inside cage is actually possible when desperate - edges however are rather dicy

Images are preferred, short videos are fine for this too (hqporner is great), some gallery recommendations are below.

Each complete set ends with exactly one release - that means either at the end of the normal set or at the end of the final day of a multi day set. (I've tried some fun exceptions, but I'd like to ask you to stick to this)

• ruin
  • full orgasm (though this should be a bit likelier for multi day sets :blush: )
1 release (ruined or normal orgasm) is the max and the end of a set as I just lose to much excitement even after ruins

:idea: Rare Exception for multi day sets and/or desperation status ON: *If* you end with a ruin another build up (perhaps after a break) is worth a try.
Desperation status: :idea: ON (automatically *ON* from day 2 for multi day sets)
if this is ON, I'm especially horny and probably have been denied for some time. It's my highest level of arousal and therefore submissiveness. that means:

I enjoy the girls to be especially evil :devil: and like noted under "Cuck Mode" to be shown what I can't have, or what I'm desperate for is taken away from me and given to others - either to the girls or by the girls to someone else :whistle:

• ...I almost don't want a full/normal orgasm at all (at least not the easy way) and instead to be left crushed (eg with a ruin :\'-()
  • ...I have low stamina. So more "cage time" might be adequate - I can actually cum/ruin inside my cage
  • ...I am quite turned on by the thought of CEI and more likely to pull through - probably only if ruined :blush:
  • ...another build up (perhaps after a break) is worth a try *if* the set ends with a ruin. See example below.
when very desperate: Ending an intense (multi day) set with a crushing ruin - then gently building me up and tricking me into the thought of a fulfilling reward just to ruin me again is end level mean :devil:
Toys (just let me know if I need toys - don't have to say which - and I'll have all prepared)
  • Riley Reid Fleshlight (doesn't need to be connected to her character) - note: I cum very quickly using it / lose control easier
  • condoms
  • shoelace
  • cock sleeve: I can stroke the sleeve, e.g. as a form of punishment (less sensation, more stamina) and probably could cum using it
  • small paddle
Images
I like anything from soft solo shots, over lesbian, hard core, feet, anything (not a great fan of anal - it's ok if it's not the focus of the shot/narrative). Harder content like BBC, group is fine, especially/preferably for cuck-mode, the longer the set goes /the more desperate i am.

I prefer pictures that belong together/scenes (stories, games) to videos - however the latter is awesome for a chastity-part or so.

She is untouchable for me. That means: She wants me in chastity for her - stroking is the absolute exception, unlike making me watch her get fucked in any ways possible, teases me with words, body and by making others cum. Very dominant, will never grant a full orgasm and could find ways to ruin without stroking *if* she wants...she can push limits and actually was the first to make me follow through with CEI (only likely when desperation mode is ON)
    always weak for her - especially her feet :blush:. She can be bossy, cruel, slutty cuck me what ever, but has given me some rare orgasms. (see current narratives at the top of my rules)
  • Emily Willis number 3 right now! So dirty, loves to fuck and cuck me. could perhaps challenge Liya for some power shifts and similar character traits. 10 tight head strokes for her pussy
  • Scarlit Scandal - great body, pretty feet, devilish expression while fucking- recently cucked me with another girl which was very hot. Recently gave me three strokes to cum, I came with the third and continued stroking. She didn't say if that was allowed but she didn't say it wasn't :whistle: 1 additional edge for her ass :blush:
  • :new:Naomi Woods new character. Playful, she's intrigued by cucking me and ruined me in my cage during our first encounter.
  • :idea: Jia Lissa recently helped Liya punish me for choosing to ruin instead of cumming fully instead. :-O
  • Agatha Vega - much nicer and playful than the others - recently granted me a full orgasm after Eciks multi day tease with Jia
  • Sydney Cole - forced my first double ruin which was crushing - very dirty and slutty. loves making me watch her get fucked
  • Riley Reid - was confused why I had her Fleshlight if she's not on my list. What does that mean for me?
  • Anna Claire Clouds new character tbd. Go wild. Intrigued by some shoots of hers. (see below)
  • Melena Maria She loves breaking rules and edging - recently granted me a full orgasm after a 2 day set by Ecik
  • Sonya Blaze - Helped me cover up that I allowed a huge party at Liya's and even let me cum. But told her later. mean but not as strict as liya
  • Gloria Sol - very soft and gentle nature while being sexy dominant. She's trying to guide me while improving my ruined orgasms to keep me aroused and desperate after. (still one is generally the max, but she might want to continue to work on me)
  • Alina Lopez - got jealous for not having a description here! Changed that by teasing me and ruining my orgasm last time out. fun and playful but can be quite moody!
  • Caprice - was the first to cuck me of these girls while using chastity - tried to make me a full time chastity-cuck, but Liya intervened.
Galleries I'd like to have featured some time (optional) - you can refer to videos for some parts

Uma

Liya
Sonya Blaze Clara Mia

Kali Roses
Melena
:no: no self anal, male bi (nothing of the kind), blood/watersports etc.). CEI I'm unlikely to follow through, but occasionally it can work if it's a very exciting theme and I'm in desperate mode.

brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

lmind wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:43 am
Set for lmind

#lmindSet
#WBBrian

If you need to know how long this set is open
has roughly 70-80 pics, not all require 90 seconds though
Set
Hey lmnid
I don't have much time, so let's get right to it
lol, you perv. (she laughs as you start stroking in front of her)
that's not exactly what I meant, but please, continue
I'm looking for something
Something that is very important to me
Something that get's me off *giggles*
yup, my toy.
I've been horny all day and I need to blow off some steam
So could you help me find it please?
I might even let you watch
But be warned. It's somewhere in this house, and I'm not alone. Some friends of mine are spending the summer here
You know, tanning, naked. Drinking. Getting a little naughty. Girls stuff
Some of the girls seem quite horny as we don't have any guys here for the summer
So be careful
But first and foremost: find my dildo
the rest is up to you. Oh, and if you already imagined covering me in cum after a couple of warm up strokes...edge for me edgeslut

Oh hey there, I was just taking a ride
I need some exercise
And, well, there are some further perks that come with a bike ride
I love rubbing myself against things when I'm horny. Perhaps I could rub myself against you?
just kidding
So what brings you here? Oh, you are looking for Katya's toy
I think I might know what it is
I think I actually even know where I last saw it
But first I want three edges from you. NOW
I could watch that all day...
while sitting on this saddle. Or I could replace it with your face? What do you think?
Of course I won't fuck you. But I could sit on your face while you edge for me. Over and over, as you drown in my juices, gasping for air.
Still about Katyas Toy? Don't be so impatient. In fact, as I'm in such a sporty mood, why don't you add an edge for every picture edgeslut?
See I'm fun, too, right? I'm showing you my body, I'm letting you edge
What more could you want?
EDGE
Still that toy, huh?
Well, carry on searching then...
Excuse me? Were you peaking?
yup I lost my panties. As you have noticed *she points at your hard cock*
well not much need for my top I guess. Plus: it seems like that could torment you even more
Edge for my sweet pussy slut.
So you are looking for a toy? Hmm...I haven't seen one. Or have I?

Tell you what. I want you to edge for every feature of my body, then I'll think about telling you where it could be? And cut the meaningless strokes in between. I want raw and hard edging.

Let's start with my feet. I don't care if you are into them or not. Soft, fresh pedicture. Edge. simple
Now just focus on my skin. Don't look at my "features", just admire my soft skin and edge. Oh, what it would feel like to just touch it
Now my face. Edge for my beauty edgeslut
back to my body. Edge for my little tight but
my perky breasts
and my pussy. Make it worth wile...edge for my perfect pussy, so smooth, so tight it would make you explode in a heart beat
AGAIN!
Now go back inside...and you might find that toy

hey lmind
I prefer to stay inside. Lots of guys like my pale skin
come closer
I've been inside all day, dying for some attention
it seems I've caught your's
I was thinking of a special rule for you edgeslut
But I don't think I need one
you seem like you are hanging on for dear life regardless.
Is my beauty that intimidating? Am I too sexy for you? Are you scared you won't survive and find Katya's toy?
Oh, little do you know
What do we have here? I want you stroking really tight while you watch me play
it barely fits. Just imagine how tight this is, yet so pleasant and warm at the same time. EDGE
Edge again as I tell you a little secret
I've played with it all day. So you better clean it. And you better start cleaning it with your mouth edgeslut. Now leave. "Katya, your toy!"
What's that?
no, that's not my toy. Nice of you to clean it though *lol*
tell you what: I don't even have a toy
you're my toy. You're our toy
We only inited you for our entertainment
The desperation in your eyes, the way your cock leaks. What else do you need? Edge twice for every picture edgeslut. Fuck your rules
...as I give myself that overwhelming orgasm you are so desperate for.
Now unfortunately I can't order you to stay denied
But I can make you watch
and I can make you edge
so do it
I'm getting close...
I'M CUUUMMINNNNG. EDGE AND HOLD
And stop
Now if you want to cum, you know what you have to do
Shame I can't order you to stay denied
We'd have so much fun this summer...
After Set
Not 100% happy about this one, not that good at shorter sets :lol:. Still hope you enjoyed!

My rules

Finally have some time on Friday, basically all day and night. :rolleyes:

Next opportunities:

Monday 4th Sep (AM) to Wed 6th Sep (PM) - 3 full days to myself - during which I would love to push myself and be occupied by desperation all the time :w00t:

What are multi day sets?

General Rules

• normal mode (standard): as the most here I want to serve and please the girls of Milovana (esp. my favourites below) by stroking, edging and doing what they please. It can be soft and gentle teasing, hard core and even some soft cucking preferred for single / one day sets

Stroking

* +10 for bare breasts
* +20 for pussy

Edging

*1 for Pussy reveal
*1 for soles
*1 for cumshot
Edges stack.

Fill my mouth and pussy!

• ruin

• condoms
  • shoelace
  • small paddle

Images

Uma

Liya

Scarlit

Emily

Naomi Woods

Anna Claire Cloud

Naomi Swan

Sonya Blaze

Clara Mia

Sydney Cole

Jia

Katya Clover

Eva Lovia

Vanna Bardot

Kali Roses

Melena

Last edited by brian on Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

lmind wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:43 am
Whew! You weren’t kidding about the length. :smile: Annabel, once she took my edges away, I knew I was in trouble. And then, making me beg to use my stroking rules or ballbusting rules…a fun choice. I chose stroking. And got stroked silly :innocent:

The first time…I survived until Katrina gave me permission to edge…I ruined immediately :\'-(

I did try the next day, and got through it…I got totally worked over here, thanks!

Fav pics

[/spoiler]

My rules* *new favorites
I enjoy lots of stroking, a little bit of pain, edging, predicaments, unwinnable games, being punished for edging, and choices/homework. While I like glamour shots, teens, and beautiful supermodels, I also like nasty stuff :innocent: Bondage…bdsm…cumshots…milfs…bbc..gangbangs,busty women, humiliation, cuckolding, etc… so if you have a lewd idea, go for it! Of if you are not sure, send me a pm with your idea, I’d be happy to respond! I’m also Open to alternative rules...feel free to stick with these or invent something entirely different! Also, love fun ongoing storylines..,but please keep them short, (1 to 3 set max)if you want to go this route. I also do not mind just straight up photos, as in the original spirit of this thread! :-)

No hentai please.

Basic rules to make a set TLDR?: post photos…make up a fun storyline around them…or just post photos. :-) Orgasm is up to model.

Normal Rules
Stroking
Everything stacks, and is nonstop at 80bpm. I can only stop if a model says or if a spoiler appears.
Blondes - 20
Redheads- 30
Brunettes - 15
Other color - 10

Fully nude (shoes, jewelry allowed) - 5 fast strokes
Blowjob- 10 slow strokes
Wet (not cum) 10 fast strokes
Cum - 20 fast strokes

Edging
I can only edge if a model says I can edge, or gives me a category to edge to. If they say nothing…then I don’t get to edge, and all edges are without permission :\'-(

Edging without permission - if I edge without permission, I hold the edge for the remainder of strokes, and then do 1 hard ball slap.

Edging for favorite photos - after every set, I must provide feedback, and edge for every photo I really liked. This happens after the set.

Ballbusting mode
Activated on request. Same rules as above, except one ball slap after every 10 strokes and 2 slaps after any edge.

Orgasms
upon request. If there are no instructions, then I default to denial

Note: if I cum without permission, I must do 100 ball slaps right afterwards.

Videos
Default is to stroke 1 time per second, edge 1 time every 1 minutes. videos/pmvs/ audio is all good, (for videos, please keep each video to under 20 minutes, please, unless it fits with a specific story)

Favorites
Favorites most of my favorites have a special rule attached to them. Dont feel like you have to only use my favorites…you can use your own, or someone new! Also, for every favorite that is featured in a set, will get a special rule. Feel free to propose that rule… or I’ll make one up based on the theme. I can only have up to 5 favorites at a time.

Angela white - my absolute favorite. Double time stroking per photo
Capri Cavanni - my favorite canadian. Double time stroking if her tits are visible.
Annabell - wants to stroke me silly. If I edge without permission to her, remaining strokes on edge double.

Others i'd like to see: (limited to 10)
India Summer
Lana Rhodes
Penny Pax
Karlee grey
Bobbi Star
Veronica Avluv
Riley Nixon
Whitney wright
Other stuff (set ideas, toys, etc)
Fun set ideas: Looking for an idea for a fun storyline or mini Game for my sets? Try the lust BnB and edge institute (more information on the popular locations on the first page these…)or some of these…make up your own! (All optional)

Meeting Angela whites mother..
Angela white has been my constant favorite for so long, that she introduces me to her mother and leaves me with her for a day. Angela’s mom is very depraved and could tease me in front of her mature friends…mess with my rules, etc. Any set with a mature woman would work, but Was thinking red xxx or Andi James or Nina hartley for this.
* Homework assignments in case you want to leave something extra…
None right now
Toys
Crop, clothespins, rubber bands, rope, icy hot, fleshlight, buttplug
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

Helequin wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:36 am
Read before the set
This is a long set (by my parameters, since you and other people post multiple-post sets :lol: ) If you wanna jump in bindly, go on! If you want to have a better idea of the time click below. Anyway, I don't know if I'm trully dyslexic or have a problem with attention, but I do have some really hard time absorbing long / complex rules. And I'll be sincere, I hardly open other people's set due to this and time. So I'm sorry I can't be that precise regarding past sets or context (I'm not that story driven also). I did my best tho, hope you enjoy!

Click if you wanna know about how long it may take

The set is divided in three parts. You CAN play 1-2 and then 3 another day if time is a problem. They work, you will understand when you get there. However, my intention was to play all the 3 in one go.

There's more than 160 pictures. The 3rd part alone, due to your rules, will probably take 40 to 60 minutes. I would say this set may take 2h to 3h. I mean, considering you take X seconds on each picture and how fast do you edge.
Click here if you wanna know about toys:
Possibly ring gag, clothespins and rope
#Helequinset
#WBkorashar

Set - Fun between friends.
Hello there perv… I caught you looking. If you wanna be a creep like this you must pay attention on our eyes...

*She sits back and bites her lips softly, focused on her drawing without looking at you for a few seconds* - But don't worry. I know how to deal with this. Also, don’t be shy, come in and close the door.

*She finally looks directly at you* - So it’s finally you! I heard about you, perv. You like to comply, don’t you? Perfect. That’s exactly what I need. A very obedient boy that won’t question me.

Wait… Are you hard like those? -*She flashes her tits out of sudden* -Have you been stroking? No, com’ooon! This is disrespectful. Not yet! So, if you have, give your balls a brutal punch and kneel down until your cock get soft.

*She goes back to her drawing* - Alright! You can put your hand on your cock now. I’m Rebecca, in case you didn’t know… I’m just…Gonna… Finish this… While you warm up, would you?

Actually. It’s different when a lady look at you, isn’t it? You should always behave better under our eyes… *She takes a while to continue* [double the time] - You should have a rule for this, since you like rules a lot, it seems.

Better, you should have a mode for this. We will call it “I see you” mode. Something where you can fit rules for "When she sees me" and "When she doesn't see me". From now on, whenever a lady is looking at you, you have to stroke head only, double the time/strokes, and you are forbidden to edge. You CAN do the "Forbidden edge", but if you do when a lady is looking at you, give yourself a flooring hit on your balls for each lady looking at you. For now you have to follow all your other default rules!

Yeah. But… Your rules for default mode would cause some problem. *She teases you, pretending she would flash her tits again* - Since you have rules for edging. Imagine if a lady is looking at you and smiling? You should edge, but you can't. Let's fix this, every "Edge" rule becomes a balls squeeze/massage while stroking when a lady is looking at you, alright?

*Rebecca gets up. She finally stops dividing her attention between you and her drawing* - So yeah, If I see you, you don’t edge and stroke the head of your cock only. If I’m not watching, you can freely follow your rules. Who knows how other girls will play with this “I see you, I don’t see you” dynamic, huh? Oh, and just for a finishing touch: Whenever you switch from “being seen” to “not being seen” or vice versa, you give your balls a quick light slap and a medium slap in your face, ok?

Right! But let’s go back to why we are here! I designed some clothes you see…

I like to study some fashion, since I get tired of my clothing really fast. By the way, I'm not happy with this one so...

Let me get more comfortable.

Actually. I think I'll start down here. Quick, I know you saw it in the beginning! What color are my panties? Don't move before saying it out loud!

Wrong? Right? Soon you will see the consequences. Don't forget your answer!

I'll let you look closer at her anyway, before we watch something else.

I think we... Hmm... Oh! Let's watch some fashion runaway! I want to hear your opinion before I start designing some bikinis. Stacy sent me a video yesterday.

But of course we will make it fun. I see you.

How is your mode going? Why don't you edge right now while you can? Go on, one edge for each of my tits, I'm not looking.

*She suddenly stares at you.* - Why don't you REALLY test it? I mean, we have to make sure the mode is working. So go on, perv... edge again for me. I know it's forbidden, but that is the point, you NEED to know how to react when it eventually happens. Reach the forbidden edge and, well, you know what to do.

Ouch... That actually is pretty hot to see. Com'on, catch your breath. Let's watch this video together and use an adaptation of your new mode.
Model walking towards camera = I see you, head only, stroke to the speed of her steps, no edges.
Model walking away from camera = I don't see you, free strokes.
BUT... Be careful when they suddenly look back. If they catch you on a an edge or stroking faster than her steps, you know how to hit yourself.

Enjoy! But before we go, care to give my ass some edges, slut? And oh! Wait wait wait! Remember when I asked you what colors were my panties? If you got it wrong, put your ring gag and watch it on your knees. You can sit back and take it off when the video ends. Video: https://youtu.be/LO6U4AouAZc

Continue (After the video)

*The video ends. She's above you, letting you silently admire her ass*

*She accidentally stomps your balls hardly* - Ops, sorry.

I see you. Done? Don't worry. I won't be mean to you. That video made me horny as fuck. Each girl makes me wonder how they perform in "another kind of action".

So let me show you more...

Do some palming with your other hand while I strip.

Keep that way until every single piece of clothing is off

Yeah, that's right. My pussy. But beware, I see you.

I wonder if you are edging...

Are you? I know you are focused, but I see you.

That is it. You can stop the palming.

My feet are gorgeous, I know. But my pussy deserves that edge, don't you think?

Com'on. I see you. It's forbidden, we all know... But isn't that the fun? Stay here, stroke for 1 minute. And... Go on, do the forbidden edge. It is worth the pain, ain't it? You can consider hitting your balls a tax for being caught edging... I mean. It's not an order. You don't need to if you don't want. But isn't my pussy worth that pain?

Thinking better. It is not an option if you can't control your body. Right? So yeah, before we move on. Stroke for 2 minutes, medium pace. I see you.

Perfect. I mean, me, not what you are doing. Let's test your mode a bit more. I want you to improve it when we end this. Think of possible rules, different interactions with this "I see you/ I don't see you" dynamic in mind... I'll still send you as thanks for Stacy today. But first, watch me, and follow your rules, test your mode.

*She starts showing herself.*

Enjoy while I don't see

Can you time your edges correctly, so they happen when I'm not looking?

Do you have this kinda of control?

And... What if.

I don't take my eyes off you?

Can you keep up?

What do you think? Should we reverse this mode?

Edges should be seen or you should hide it? It must be sooo frustating not being allowed to edge for such a hot woman looking at you.

I know eye contact is hot... But that's why it's fun. It's harder when I'm gazing at your eyes, at your cock.

Anyway... You can always edge... Forbidden is better...It is just a little punishment...

A little bit of... Flooring pain. Do it?

Please?

Haha ok... Go on, I'm not looking. But, let me tell you. There IS a smile on my face...Slut!

Edge for my ass, my edgeslut. I'm also still smiling! I promise!

See? Told you.

I think that is it. Relax. I promised Stacy I would send you to help her with her new bikini. Bu my gut tells me she want something more... Well, it's not my problem.

*She stands up, sitting back on her chair.* - It's over, you can leave the "I see you mode" now if you want - *As she settles herself on the chair, she ""accidentally"" let one of the chair's legs hit your balls really hard * - Ooops, sorry - *There's pleasure on her voice*

Or you can keep testing it... I would not recommend tho... [Back to default mode]

I don't really care. I just hope next time wee see each other this mode is improved or you accept as is.

Or... You can discard it. I won't like it. No fun. But, it is not like you can't take a punishment, right?

Now, get going. Find my "Friend" - *She chuckles softly with a light naughy tone* - on the pier.

Behold my beauty once more. Edge at will.. Or not if you choose to continue our new mode.

Don't embarrass me. I'm sending you as recommendation, almost as a kind of gift! And gifts need some lace. *She ties your balls with a beautiful lace* - Don't take it off until Stacy allows. I mean, she WILL forget about it, so do your best and take off either when safety becomes a concern or you guys finish there. Whatever may it be. [Separate your balls from the rest with a tight knot, you may use shoelaces]

Bye, slut! See you soon. * She gives a hard slap on the head of your cock as a goodbye*

Stacy boat on the pier.

Hiiii! You must be Helequin? Welcome aboard babe!

I'm planning a trip around some island and I was like "I definitely need a new bikini!"

I asked Rebecca to help me pick one. Even sent her a video! But I guess I was sooooo anxious that I decided by myself

What do you think?

Judging by our little boy down there, I think you like, huh?

Since my problem is solved... I guess that, in the end, I'm the one helping you?

Help how? Well, I'll start by making you even more horny...

Edge after edge...

Hit... after hit.

No? I mean, I'm not a badass evil domme you know. But I believe I can help you with some ballbusting rules you are lacking.

In a fun way! Of course!

Like... Pulling down your balls by the tie you have. Go go, test it, how far can you pull before it hurts too much?

Pull agaaaain!

So cute! *She comes closer* - Wait...

Oh no... Oh yeees! I know you! I was so focused on your beautifully laced cock. You are exactly the person she described! What a small world...

No clue of what I'm talking about? Keep stroking honey. I'll soon tell you my encounter with a... Captain. *She flicks each of your balls*

Oh I'm excited! Let's quickly go back to some ballbusting rules, huh? I'll help you with some ideas, but I'll let other goddess truly test this ballbusting mode.

Ballbusting is about touch... So you must pay attention to what a girl is touching. If she's holding something or a surface with her palms, this means you hit your balls with some object/toy as hard as you think the surface/object she's touching is or how she's holding it. For example, this is a good old boat made of quality wood. One hand only, one hard or medium slap, do it! You choose.

Two hands... Two hits.

Again... You get it? Pay attention to the context. How I'm holding, what I'm holding. Am I gentle? A medium hit? Hard one because of the wood? What is your feeling?

We can do this with body parts too. If I hold my breasts, you squeeze your balls as hard as you see me doing. If I pinch my nipples, you flick HARD one of your balls. Got it?

Goooood boy!

Oh, and if you see some pussy touching, give the head of your cock 3 quick slaps.

*She turns away and stop after a few steps* - This if for your ballbusting mode...But you follow this while we are on this boat, alright?. No need to go full ballbusting, just those few funny rules... Let's talk about your "boat-experience" before we go meet Rebecca for a goodbye before my trip.

*You both go to another part of the deck* - Well...

As you can see now, I have a boat, but I’m not a captain. So I went looking for one... And yeah, keep stroking. I need you at the edge for this.

I met this hot Captain Layla… Yeah, the one! She told me about her... Well... You.

She told me a few things about you…I guess she was kinda pissed. Well, I hope you are more controlled now.

But you know what? I wanted to see it. She told me to make you clean everything if you do it again. And this I think I can truly help you! How to clean your mess!

Rebecca told me you are obedient. But I can’t believe you are THAT kinda of Slut. Are you, slut? *She looks around, making sure no one is looking*

Are-you-...-SLUT?

*She giggles after you flick you ball*

Now, serious... Would you do it for me? Since Layla will captain my boat, let's give her more respect. Let's see if you learned how to clean things...And of course, not waste it.

It's simple. Come on babe. One simple ruin. I'll help you, let's count, shall we?

Get ready and make sure you ruin somewhere you can pick up, please. Remember my special rules and your base ones, but add one extra edge for every pose, oookay?

Ten...

Nine...

Eight...

Seven...

Six...

Five!

Four!

Three!

Two... ONE, Com'on just fucking ruin already!

Goosh, delicious! What a mess...Let it there. Catch your breath again, until you can stroke once more.

It looks so… Tasty. You know how to clean, don’t you? THE kind of cleaning we are looking into. Start. Savor it, lick it slowly and don’t swallow yet

Let some drip out over your chin. Lick the rest now. Take your time, enjoy it. Unite the useful with the pleasant. No swallowing yet.

Feel it with your tongue… Count to 30 and let's go. You may swallow it on the next Edge OR spit it outside after 10 more edges.

Decide, cumslut.

Ooooh boooy what a day. But the best is yet to come... I mean, for me.

Rebecca and I. We always have fun on our goodbyes. You know, we travel a lot.

She asked me to bring you, but I want the night for myself and her... Why don't you come early in the morning, ok?

I hope you're enjoying yourself. Truly.

I'm fucking loving it. I guess we could be friends... Slut! *She giggles and looks away, waiting you go soft after your edges*

Rebecca's place next morning. (Start only when SOFT) [FINAL PART]

Hiiii my cumslut! *Not so surprisingly, Stacy is the one that opens the door for you.* - Fast. get hard! Get to the edge, we don't have much time to lose. Give those balls quick light slaps until you are fully hard.

Beautiful... Come in.

Hey perv...We have actually no reason to invite you here other than our amusement. We like your techniques. So consider this a gift from us, right?

But of course will be our way! *Rebecca smiles wholeheartedly* - So you will stand on your knees, silent, immovable and you better remember not everything is pleasure.

*They put you on your knees, with your ring gag and legs tied in a way you can't move or stretch then. Rebecca also put two clothspin on each of your nipples.* - And of course. Absolutely no cumming.

R: So... What do you think?
S: Perfect! We need nothing more. Let it be and let's say our... goodbyes.

R: Ok love. One more thing perv. You are in Edgeslut Gooner Mode now.

But with my extra rules:
Pussy/Ass licking: Edge
Toy being used: Edge and hold 20s
One less cloth piece from before: speed up.
Kissing: Edge but head only and twisting
Fingering: Palming until edge
WE make eye contact between each other: speed up.

R: Have fun...
S: We definetely will.

R: How... are.. *Both moan*... you... holding up, s-slut?... I see you! Yeah. I... don't give... a f-f-FUCK! about... modes right now. Hit yourself HARD on those balls. *Rebecca struggles to complete her words. She seems to mix up things, but an order is an order. Who can blame her right now*

Oh... I see you too. Give yourself a flooring punch on your balls now! What? She tell me things. Do it AGAIN if you wish you could taste this pussy too. *And so she goes back into action*

I... SEE.. YOU! *She stares at your ball awaiting to be hit*

Still seeing you...

One last time, slut! I see you! *They rejoice on your pain before going back to action*

*They finally stop. Both panting heavily with a pleasant smile on their face. They get up and pass over you as if you weren't there, locking themselves on the master's room. Silence. No orders, no tasks. A few seconds pass, and you receive a message from an unknown number*

Hey luv. You didn’t think we would allow you to orgasms in front of us like this, right? It’s the first and probably the last time you will ever see us in action, live. So, no, don’t get ahead of yourself. But we are not so mean! For real! We want you to have an orgasm. You just have to pay the price, you just have to endure a bit more…

You know, we like to watch ourselves. We recorded everything… Yep. So, if you are a good boy, a behaved cumslut, we will allow you to have a full orgasm to the video we made! What do you think? You just need to do a few things, and you will be allowed to edge 20 minutes for us and have a blast together at the end. Can you? You just have to smear all this ruined cum on your face, taste a bit, swallow some and then proceed to the video without cleaning yourself. When you finish, when you have a true orgasm, just eat it all up again, so you can finally clean up.

Are you up to the task? Can you savor your cum and endure 20 minutes of action just for an orgasm? Or is this enough for you? Haha. If you choose to end it here, now, you may, but don’t touch yourself or even think of porn for an entire day. You are denied.

Bye bye.

Becca & Stacy

Video link:
https://noodlemagazine.com/watch/-180965557_456240177
alternative: https://www.porntrex.com/video/1733921/ ... icky-sweet

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Time has been short once again the last couple weeks. Also started work on a few sets, and got a ways in before realizing they I wasn’t happy with how they were turning out, which has put a damper on me getting things made.

Anyway, some updates:
Ecik17 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:04 pm
Thank you for the very fun set!
As always an intriguing idea and filled with super sexy photos. And I love how Layla decided to really have fun with the events rather than just being angry. Did not take her long to hit me with an 11/10 either!

Some interesting changes at the Institute for sure, and the ladies in white had me rather worked up before I walked right into one of the most visible and...arousing changes! The fast as I can strokes were an edge within 2 seconds, every single time :lol:.

Sunny as Director!? This just makes the place extra dangerous...and extra hot! Also I very suddenly realized when Sunny lowered her glasses, her eyes might be brown but they have that same bright, clear, almost crystal quality as Kyla’s. Those lighter streaks in her hair, I mean naturally it’s darker than Eva’s but with those...yep close enough. Apparently Sunny herself is now also more dangerous (aka fun) to have teasing me! :lol:

Okay in general the sexy nurse outfit doesn’t really add anything for me. It’s not a turn off, but not a turn on. Which is important when I say, oh holy goddamn Kenzie is smoking in this one!

Beach first, got edged and palmed out of my mind. Of course all the girls had amazing breasts! When it came to try the ruin, I got very close to going over the edge but not quite. I assumed that counted as ‘not working’ and went on to the boat section.

The boat was another rush of crazy hot images and edging me senseless. Sybil and Khloe definitely stood out as crazy hot. This time when I tried the ruin, the hit to the balls was enough to get me over the edge and just a bit too far. Definitely ruined, but I couldn’t get back to edging immediately after and needed a few minutes. So the Nina North method isn’t foolproof. If definitely worked once, and is probably a matter of getting the timing just right.

Hmmm white to green. That could be random or part of some plan....anyway, the new rules (glasses, green) will show up the next time I post my rules.

Super fun tease with an interesting concept, and Layla is really, really sexy!

11s:
https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/5/186/46 ... 8_bb7a.jpg
https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/5/191/27 ... 6_de21.jpg
https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/7/662/82 ... 1_d652.jpg
https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/7/662/82 ... 5_0c21.jpg
@Korashar:
Thank you for the set! Hope to play it soon.

Active Players in August
Name (Last Month) | Waiting Since | Sets Created | Created-Received +/-
Ecik17 (+6) |Aug 15 | 2 | +1
Brian (0) | Aug 7 | 1 | +1
feedlust (0) | Jul 24 | 0 | 0
Mistypanda22 (0) | Jul 10 | 0 | 0
TheAliSis (-1) | Jul 12 | 0 | -1
korashar (-1) | Aug 15 | 1 | 0

Helequin (-5) | 1 set to play | 1 | -1

Players with sets to reply to:
lmind (0) | sAug 3 | 2 | +1
j3rry (-1) | sul 26 | 0 | 0
MrEdger (+2) | sJul 1 | 0 | 0
BBBeanie (0) | sJul 1 | 0 | 0
Noah (-1) | sJuly 19 | 0 | 0

My Rules
Will update after I play the next set for me.
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

This set is from a task given by an everyone set made by Ecik17, which was a set created because of another task from a set by me :lol:

Make sure your browser supports .webp files (gifs).
About:
It contains edging with optional ending for different kinks. The model choosen as "favorite" was actually due to a punishment from Bjorn13 from the "it's time to duel" game.

It's simple, not narrative, and way shorter than the other sets I make for specific people. One of the optional endings is very LONG.
#Everyoneset
#Taskset
#WBkorashar

Set - A Lesson about Mia Malkova.
Welcome to the class. Today we are studying the history of big blonde asses.

And when it comes to that. Mia Malkova history should be respected

So you all are going to pay close attention to the presentation korashar made for us. Ok?

And don't you dare disrespect her. Triple your time or number of strokes rules. And choose a body part, NOW: Asshole, Pussy, Nipples, Feet, Lips, Ass cheeks, anything. Choose. If you see it, you must edge. Start:

Mia presentation

Attention! From now on. Give each shot an extra edge.

Not enough. Learning is sometimes about repetition. Roll a 20 sided die. If it's 1, repeat the entire set. If it is less than 15, repeat the last part. If it is 20... Well, start from here in reverse until the first picture, then do it all again, because history teaches us life is not fair.

Continue
Good student. Show me your technique. Edge two times and then go soft for me.

Once more, 3 times, but go soft after each one.

Now let's end our class with some movement from Mia. Choose: 2 edges per gif OR 1 edge + 1 hard ball slap.

Hot, heh? Now real movement. Watch this last video. Goon, edge the maximum you can. If you are going to cum, ruin it. After that, choose your ending. Video: https://spankbang.com/5cinb/video/mia+m ... t+pawg+pmv

Denial or Ruin
Either watch this video edging at least once per minute and stay denied 24h.
OR
Repeat this entire set and ruin
Video: https://spankbang.com/6zq88/video/mia+m ... ompilation
Orgasm, but have to eat cum or goon for very long time
Watch this, edging at least once every 2 minutes. You may cum when there is cum on the screen and then eat it all. If you make it to the last 5 minutes, you are free from eating it.
https://spankbang.com/5yl24/video/mia+m ... ompilation
Orgasm, but have to do anal
Ride a dildo or fuck yourself for this video. Cum only after 15 minutes. Try to match the speed of the scene. You don't need to watch it all.
https://spankbang.com/5enb2/video/mia+m ... ompilation

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
DO/DON'Ts:
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

@brian: Feedback!
This was fantastic! Thank you!

A house full of my favorites, all of them in outfits I've never seen before, all of them using me as their toy, toying with my mind and edging me like crazy? This was a dream come true! I didn't want it to end. I wanted to stay forever! More on that, later... :-)

I volunteered immediately to be Katya's toy, and I was a little heartbroken when she made it seem like I needed to find her dildo. Then, when Katya revealed that I was the toy, my heart leapt with joy. All along, I wanted it to be me, so I thanked her and promised to be a good, hard dildo.

The length was good. I managed to find enough time to do it all at once. I think the moments where the girls said "Fuck your rules" and ordered me straight to edging was a great way to have more pics in less time, while still being gloriously intense. I liked that a lot! It took 2 hours, 19 minutes for the girls to edge me 90 times. I was lucky -- it's hard to find that much time these days, and I know you still consider that "short." I do, too, tbh (but it's still great). If you want to make longer sets for me, it's totally ok to break the set into approximately 1-hour parts. I can do the parts over several days (or weeks), and once I start a multi-part set, I obediently stay denied until it's done.

Speaking of denial... Katya made her wishes very clear.
Katya wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:12 pm Now unfortunately I can't order you to stay denied
Shame I can't order you to stay denied
We'd have so much fun this summer...
Oh, Katya!! But, but... You can!

My rules are too long and complicated, so it's easy to miss. But, yes, my favorites can finish me any way they want. Including Katya! The rapidfire edge sprint to orgasm is the usual, but I will do whatever the girls say. They can skip the sprint and control me directly, play their own game, or make me sprint then deny me, ruin me, give me multiple orgasms, multiple ruins... anything they want.

Nothing makes me happier than making beautiful girls happy. So, when Katya made it clear that she wanted to deny me, keep me, and tease me all summer -- of course I denied myself, without hesitation. :love: Now, I lovingly submit my frustrated cock to serve as Katya's (and the other girls') toy all summer long. I will do as they say, as much as they want, for as long as they want. Like I said, it would be my dream come true! :blush: :love:

My favorite moments:

Elle wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:12 pmBut first I want three edges from you. NOW
I could watch that all day...
Elle wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:12 pmOf course I won't fuck you. But I could sit on your face while you edge for me. Over and over, as you drown in my juices, gasping for air.
Anjelica wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:12 pmTell you what. I want you to edge for every feature of my body, then I'll think about telling you where it could be? And cut the meaningless strokes in between. I want raw and hard edging.
Julie wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:12 pmYou seem like you are hanging on for dear life regardless.
Is my beauty that intimidating? Am I too sexy for you? Are you scared you won't survive and find Katya's toy?
Oh, little do you know
Katya wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:12 pmYou're my toy. You're our toy.

And my #1 favorite in the whole set:

I wonder what special rule Julie had in mind. Alas...

Denied!
My Rules:
My rules require continuous stroking and edging at a certain pace for a certain amount of time. I am a total fuckbunny edgeslut who lives to amuse friendly, fun-loving girls and help them cum.

Stroking:
Clarification:

Edges:
  • 30s rest between edges
Clarification:
Torture:
Clarification:
Orgasms:
Favorite Models:
  • Guerlain
  • Elle Tan
  • Julie Vee
Examples:

Naked = Stroke slower
Stroke for 90 seconds

Stroke for 90 seconds

High socks = +1 Edge

Stroke for 90 seconds

And faster...

And faster...

Naked = Stroke slower
Touching hair = 1 Edge
High socks = +1 Edge

Baseball hat = 2 Edges
Touching hair = 1 Edge
Sneakers = 1 Edge
High socks = +1 Edge

Baseball hat = 2 Edges
Touching hair = 1 Edge
Sports bra = 1 Edge
Sport shorts = 1 Edge
Sneakers = 1 Edge

Stroke for 90 seconds

Stroke for 90 seconds

Naked = Stroke slower

Naked = Stroke slower

No required edges

Palm for 90 seconds

Naked = Stroke slower
High socks = +1 Edge
Set ends, DENIED
-lmind
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

lmind wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:01 am
FB on FB
Oh, I'm happy you enjoyed it so much and Katya is extremely happy you stayed denied. I bet she'll show you again this summer, and Julie might have that rule in mind :-D
My rules

Have the last time to play all day tomorrow for a couple of weeks. Desperation status is on, too. :blush: I won't be able to write a set for two weeks though :/

Next opportunity: Monday 4th Sep (AM) to Wed 6th Sep (PM) - 3 full days to myself - during which I would love to push myself and be occupied by desperation all the time :w00t:

What are multi day sets?

General Rules

• normal mode (standard): as the most here I want to serve and please the girls of Milovana (esp. my favourites below) by stroking, edging and doing what they please. It can be soft and gentle teasing, hard core and even some soft cucking preferred for single / one day sets

Stroking

* +10 for bare breasts
* +20 for pussy

Edging

*1 for Pussy reveal
*1 for soles
*1 for cumshot
Edges stack.

- variations very welcome: no touching at all, make me stimulate myself locked etc - it's up to you

Fill my mouth and pussy!

• ruin

• condoms
  • shoelace
  • small paddle
Images

Uma

Liya
Sonya Blaze Clara Mia

Kali Roses
Melena

Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

A set for
Helequin wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:58 am
Hey Helequin, my dear... Like what I am wearing?... As the groom, you shouldn't see the bride in her dress, before the ceremony!

I am joking around… I would never marry a beta male like you… But pride yourself, because I am wearing this outfit just for you…

Symbolically it stands for our little session today, wherein I am going to leave you at the altar… And I am not just going to just leave you, but in this little story arc it is way more humiliating…

You see, I am not just going to leave you, but I am going to leave you for women… Yes, that is right... And I am going to spread the word of how you are incapable of pleasing women...After having spent such a disappointing sexual time with you, I have decided that I no longer have interest in men and decided to only enjoy women… And women only get to enjoy me… And all the women around you will follow suit... Isn't that what you deserve?

Sorry for being mean... Like I said, this is all just a symbolical story for what this tease will stand for… In reality, I would never even had tried to have sex with you in the first place... Oops... That is not nicer, is it? I will translate this little narrative to the tease… In such an understanding way that a gooned out edger like you can understand it…

Since your rules are so complicated, that I am surprised that you can still understand it... I am going to create another mode for this tease, that may be activated by others... I am sure other women will see the light too... It is a bit of a combination of two of the modes that have been created for you...

Girls Only

Whenever you see multiple women in a clip you will primarily edge:
Brunette - 1 edge
Smiling - 1 edge
Stockings - 1 edge
Licking - 1 edge
Kissing - 1 edge
Pussy - 1 edge
Toys - 1 edge

RULE: Whenever the girls are looking at each other (eye contact), and thus ignoring you, you will double the amount of edges.

VIDEO RULE: Edge two times per minute. Whenever a girl cums in the video, you add an additional edge per minute for the rest of the video (with a max of X edges per minute). X is the maximum amount of edges you can do in a minute.

Whenever you see one woman or whenever a man enters the scene you switch to frustration:
Brunette - 10 light rapid ball slaps
Smiling - 2 hard ball slaps
Stockings - 10 slow strokes
Licking - One slap to your cock
Cock - 10 clenches
Pussy - One hard ball slap with an object of choice
Cum - 10 ball squeezes

RULE: Whenever there is penetration (with an object or cock) of any hole the numbers double

VIDEO RULE: Slow stroking to a video, while slapping your balls. Whenever a guy cums you start stroking slower and slapping harder than before for the rest of the video.

You know what to do... I don't see anyone here that can give us any pleasure... Do you?

Oh, you are going to beg for those girls to pop up soon enough... And you are lucky that I am wishing for them to pop too... But for now just torment that cock and those balls for me, Helequin...

I know you love this too, and you need to continue doing this until your mind understands that if you truly want the best for women... That you'll wish for them to be with other women... Just try to imagine it, it is for your own good... Because then you'll be able to edge that frustrated cock...

That is better, isn't it? As much as I want to use this ruler to slap your cock around some more... I think it is time that you start edging it properly...

Oh Jia, your touch is so much better than Helequin's touch... Edge to it, beta...

Men always think that they bring something extra that girls don't have... But their cock is a distraction that takes over and makes them forget to solely focus on my pleasure... Something Jia will never have a problem with...

And as she gives me a pleasure that is hard for you to imagine, it drives me so wild that I get so willingly too, to return that favour...

And we even masturbate better than you... Because our pussies can come over and over again, with any time between... We do not have to wait for that cock to get ready again...

And after we have licked each other's pussy for hours, we willingly exchange the taste to get a cocktail of pure lust... That is all the 'cock' we need...

And you don't want this to stop, do you, Helequin? Because that means you have to go back to slapping those balls again...

Don't worry, whenever you give each other so much pleasure, you can do it for so much longer than you can imagine... Especially when it means those edges are eventually going to be a torment for you too...

Are we done, Jia?...

Keep edging, Helequin!

And imagine your cock in my tight pussy, as you do... This cock is far better than yours... And because Jia is using it on me, she actually knows what to do with it... Unlike men, like you...

Fuck... You know this deserves all the worshipping you can give... This is all the pleasure you are going to get, Helequin...

And because you have left me so frustrated, I am going to fuck her so hard with that toy... That she won't want anything else after this session with me as well...

Until she starts begging to have girls only, I won't stop... Time to snap out of this little imagination, Hele...

Are you OK? You really got a bit carried away there... Didn't expect you to react so positive to it...

I admire that you are so accepting of the notion that men are inferior lovers...

And that you inflict that pain and frustration with such a drive...

Or do you simply need a break from all that edging?... I want to reward you for being such a good boy, but since I am not sure whether I should just invite another girl in or let you inflict some more frustration on you, we will just do both...

Watch this video before you continue on to how it should be: https://spankbang.com/7tr0l/video/liya+silver+pmv

I am so happy to finally be around women around... It was taking too long already...

Once you have had a taste of it, you can no longer go back... I know you probably had the same experience with women... But shamefully the women around you are going to have the exact same feeling...

Just look at how she enjoys my soft lips... You have to acknowledge how they belong on each other...

I want you to say that women deserve pussy more than inferior cock too... Watch: https://spankbang.com/5lieb/video/liya+silver from 07:30 until 17:49

See, the guy simply ruined it... Don't worry, you'll get back to feeling good soon enough...

I just want to imprint it in that mind of yours...

I want you to beg for more girl on girl action, while you just fuck that handpussy from the sideline...

We appreciate you being supportive, therefore I think you deserve a reward again...

Just let me lick this sweet pussy a little longer...

And a little longer... Even her juices taste better than anything that leaks out of your cock... I am sure you agree... Don't you?

Good then have this reward... Watch: https://www.xnxx.com/video-13sg213a/sen ... ompilation

Oh fuck, I think you are making such great progress, Helequin... Hope you like this new mode and that it will be used many times on you...

Back to just us now... Do you wish to cum?...

After being such a good boy, I think I should at least give you that chance…

Start from 14:00 until the end https://pornzog.com/video/14414638/cock ... ya-silver/ but this video gets a different rule… Slap those balls while you stroke in a pace where you can get off the moment the cum trigger pops up… You must cum the moment a guy comes in the video… Once you start cumming, I want you to stroke faster for every cum shot that comes after the first one and you will keep going until the end of the video, understand?… Good boy…

I am not sure if that looked pleasurable or painful, but I think next time I will let you come properly… By giving you a video with only girl on girl action… Because the conclusion of today is that it is far better, isn’t it?

My rules
You decide whether (and how) I get to cum or not... I like unfair games, mind games, games of chance, relentless teasing, twists and turns, devious women, being outsmarted within a tease, hypnotic/suggestive teases, gooning teases, being sunk deeper into porn, creativity... Just anything that messes with my mind, really :lol:

Creativity and material
I love giving creative freedom (that does respect my turn-offs) to include anything you think will drive me mad, even if it completely ignores all my rules! That also means I am fine with you including more than just pictures (like teases, CH, JOI, video’s etcetera)!

Triggers / Weaknesses / Turn-offs
- Skintight clothes
- Lingerie
- Panty outline
- Ass
- Bending over, arched back
- Cleavage
- Thighs (Thigh gap)
- Twerking, wiggling, teasing dancing
- TikTok thots
- Cum Shots / Cum Swapping / Cum covered
- Lesbian (girls kissing, licking)
- Girls ahegao, drooling
- Fucking machines, mounting dildo's, sucking dildo's.
- POV Blowjobs
- Toys that spurt cum
- Girls masturbating passionately (can be sensually or roughly)
- Pillow humping
- Censored porn
- Being called a 'porn addict'
- Porn addict/gooner captions
- Gooner/addiction/hypno clips
- Moans
- Lewd ASMR (wet sounds, moans)

Turn-offs
Too much focus on the guy within porn, sissification/bimbofication
Pornstars that I like (you are welcome to introduce me to new girls that should be on the list ;-) I am sure I like way more girl than are already on the list ;))
Pornstars
Gloria Sol
Guerlain
Michaela Isizzu
Alex Grey
Nancy A(ce)
Liya Silver
Ariana Marie
Emily Willis
Sabina Rouge
Jia Lissa
Lorena Garcia
Alexa Tomas
Niemira
Melena A
Amber Sym
Lauren Crist
Lena Nicole
Demy Fray
Riley Anne
Tracy Lindsay
Mandy Kay
Gia Rameygay
Nadya Nabakova
Alina Lopez
Molly Stewart
Calypso
Sapphira A
Sybil A
Abella Danger
Ellie Leen
Aidra Fox
Mila Azul
Shaiden Rogue
Eva Elfie

Instagram / Models / Only Fans
Natalie Rouge
Sabrina Lynn
Jennatwitch
STPeach
Nathalie
Belle Delphine
Seltin Sweet
Alice Delish
Amouranth
Yus Lopez
Maja Strojek
Sarah Jean Underwood
Miss Bo
Julia Rose
Gigi Paris
Angie Varona
Sarah Houchens
Alla Bruletova
Sveta Bilyalova
Tofje_
Lulu Salvadori
Natalia Gryglewska
Lauren Summer
Morgan Lux
Maare Beaar (Mariana)
Alexis Ren
Aspen Mansfield
Nata Lee
Irina Dreyt
Yuliya Balandina
Angie Dusak
Alex Kay
Jessica Nigri
Jutta Leerdam
Maria Fernanda Galvao
Galina Dubenenko
Clara Lindblom
Julia Rommelt
Polina Malinovskaya
Emily Elizabeth
Silvia Caruso
Sommer Ray
Nasty Nass
Tasya (Twerk)
Any girl of StacyQ
Edging/Stroking
The amount of strokes/edges are decided by you by activating one of the three modes below (you can use different modes for parts of your teases). I am calling it the ‘Goon'O'Meter’! See it as an additional way for you to increase how badly I should be gooned out! Standard it will be on 'Level 1 Aroused'. The higher the level the more edging I will have to do!

You can adapt the concept to your set by adding, changing or removing things. You may even add more levels ;-)

Level 1 Aroused
- 20 strokes for every category (cumulative in one picture, max 60 strokes per picture)
- Only stroking without edging allowed to videos (unless the video instructs it)

Level 2 Triggered
- One edge for every category (cumulative in one picture, max three edges per picture)
- Two edges per minute to videos

Level 3 Gooned
- Two edges for every category (cumulative in one picture, max four edges per picture)
- Three edges per minute to videos

Level 4 Addicted
- Two edges for every category (cumulative in one picture, max six edges per picture). Last edge has to a picture has to be held for 10 seconds.
- Five edges per minute to videos

Categories that I will edge/stroke to
Ass
Cleavage
Lingerie
Stockings
Laced Lingerie
Tight clothing
Ahegao/Drooling
Yoga Pants, tight jeans or leggings
Bending over
Arched back
Skirts/Dresses
Kissing Girls
Blowjob
Lesbian
Licking
Thigh gap
Upskirt
Cum shot/swap/covered
Blonde(s)
Fucking Machines
Mounting/Sucking/Cum-spurting Dildo’s
Twerking/Wiggling/Sensually Moving
Censored porn
Porn addict/gooner captions

If anyone sends me a set then I will return the favor by creating one for you!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!