Wow! Its been a long time....Like over a decade, I believe. lol

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Sosee
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Wow! Its been a long time....Like over a decade, I believe. lol

Post by Sosee »

Hi folks,
Many years ago I authored a few teases here. Then, life happened and I faded away into obscurity here on Milovana.

Fast forward a few years and I was married. Fast forward another few years and she came to me with something she thought I might like, Milovana. You cannot imagine my shock when she presented the idea of resourcing Milovana for new and inventive ways to tease her loving husband, completely out of his noodle. lol

I have always been into T&D, sometimes more vanilla and sometimes downright well, ludicrous. It was usually just fantasy of course, which allowed exploration of things which nobody would really attempt IRL...I hope. :innocent:
She didn't bring me or point out any of my own teases specifically and that is okay by me. I really wouldn't have wanted to explain some of the things I had in those anyway. I also did not volunteer which teases here are mine. Hey, arming one's wife with too much info in this arena can be a risky endeavor indeed. I am insane enough already, thanks. :lol:

At her request, I will be building some new teases and publishing them. Armed now with shall we say, real world, umm hands on, practical experience. I am still married to She who shall remain anonymous, for obvious reasons but, what a world eh? Talk about cuming full circle. :w00t: Of course, learning how again will be a bit of a learning curve indeed. :-P

I tried to access my old account but I no longer have access to the email account I used way back when. Pretty certain it has been deactivated anyway.

I was NOT the greatest or most talented schmoe to author teases here. I have the tech skills of a half comatose gopher and that is putting it mildly. Still, I did try to bring to life at least some measure of the warped crap in my noggin just the same and to hopefully perhaps help some others have good, clean, yet depraved entertainment.

I am looking forward to this, as is my wife, who shall we say is hungry to discover more about my proclivities and fetishes which she doesn't know about already....and there are a few anyway.

Its good to be back and I look forward to this new path on the journey of life.

Cheers,

Sosee (Tiggerly1)
P.S. It took my wife all of 2 hours to extract my past username out of me. NO! I won't describe how She did it. :w00t:
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: Wow! Its been a long time....Like over a decade, I believe. lol

Post by kerkersklave »

Sounds like you're living the dream :lol:
Welcome back, Academy De Cruciatus was one of my favorite teases back then. As far as I remember it was quite challenging and also had some quite painful bits :-D
You should look into EOS, it is much more powerful and far easier than the flash teases back then.
holy_magnas
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Goddess Tantra

Re: Wow! Its been a long time....Like over a decade, I believe. lol

Post by holy_magnas »

Awesome can wait for the new tease if you are intended to make :-D