[Release] [Feedback] Waifus Blocked (A Censored Challenge)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Animeat
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

[Release] [Feedback] Waifus Blocked (A Censored Challenge)

Post by Animeat »

Firs time making a feedback thread, so, if you have feedback for my other 4 (Wiz tells you how to fap, No Peeking!, Succudrain Industries, or Maze-turbation Marathon) leave it here too plz.
Pigs we get what pigs deserve!
TTCart
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: [Release] [Feedback] Waifus Blocked (A Censored Challenge)

Post by TTCart »

Hey Animeat! Great game as always! It's always fun to do these~

I finished and everything went well, but there was a small error:
Spoiler: show
When I failed game 2, it still gave me a point as if I won. All the other games worked properly.
Still, it's an amazing game and I'm really grateful you put your time into all of this stuff! Thank you!
Animeat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Animeat »

Ah, right, I sorted it out, I pasted the entire Eval command, including the metronome stop (which I wanted) and the score + 1 (which I didn't want).

Thanks for finding it.
rg1709
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Gay

Post by rg1709 »

I loved this tease. I enjoyed the being challenged, and a dom who liked to be playful and cruel!
Alyssaqt
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Alyssaqt »

Love all of your teases, I love the difficulty point you hit with each one offering a good struggle and various amounts of replayability with your different endings and such, especially with the maze-turbation marathon 10/10, and the degradation and demeaning content is wonderful. Honestly I don't have really any criticism for any of your content,
aside from wishing the censor thing that gets put in your head in the maze-turbation game could be something you are stuck with for the rest of the game
, but for real your stuff is high quality only sad you don't have more teases out already LOL <3
IreliaDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by IreliaDenial »

Your works are always excellent! The pace, the organization, the pictures, the play and the idea of them are all outstanding. Besides, I also appreciate how hard you have worked on editing the pictures and always adding the credits at the end of the tease. These are not easy works.

My English is quite broken, so I can hardly get immersed in the story, which is quite a pretty as I know there are so many good story-based teases on this website. Therefore, the mechanism of the game is the only thing that draw my attention. The plays in your teases also keep me fresh and attracted. Your idea of drawing the picture on belly, which is 淫纹 I think, and stroking the thumb to tease player in 'Succudrain Industries', the idea of introducing the censor and focus mechanism in 'No Peeking! (A Censored Challenge)' and the idea of finding and remembering the code in 'Waifus Blocked (A Censored Challenge)' are such astonishing stuff that fascinates me.

I didn't have much time on playing your teases these months yet I can only have a quick look on them in EOS editor after downloading them. Your teases are always in good structure though sometimes, the number of edges are too much and the edge holding time are long for me. Apart from them, I have some kind of suggestions or my preferences that would like you to know.
We may add more randomness in some of your round/block in 'Waifus Blocked' to make them more replayable. Like in '10Code*', it is such a wonderful idea yet may not be that repeatable if one have passed that and remembered the location/code. If possible, you may generate the code at every new begging of the tease and then show the corresponding pictures as per the digits. The same idea could also be introduced in '14Quiz' round/block. This would absolutely increate the amount of your work though... If you were willing to add the randomness, I might be able to provide some help on coding.

Also add the randomness may also keep you, the author, surprised to the teases. I have wrote some teases and I found one of the most frustrating thing for me as the author is that I can always know what's gonna happen in the following slides. Yet, add some randomness may keep us excited since we are also not that sure what's gonna happen. Like, in this tease the reward mechanism of denied, ruined and full are static to the finished rounds. It might be a bit more interesting if you could make the reward, say the ruined one, more likely to happen if one passes more rounds.
Again, your teases are always in high quality and full of inspiration and surprise!
Animeat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Animeat »

The main reason I didn't randomize the code and quiz was because that would've been a nightmare to figure out and test. That said, I have an idea for a tease based on randomization, so if there's a time to conquer my fear of randomness, it's then.
NoNoEvil
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by NoNoEvil »

Hey I was thinking for the ending of Maze-turbation that you could include an album of all the hentai at the end for easy download 8-)
SomeOne
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SomeOne »

What a ride..
The past days i played Maze-turbation Marathon.

Fucking awesome Webtease!

Quick list of what you can expect from it:
- a *lot* of pictures, all fitting the different scenarios very well, with credits in the end scene
- basically no technical issues
- I remember exactly *one* typo (a my/by)
- nice puzzle game, including save codes
- great pace, working up from strokes to more and more edging
- very good and creative variety on stroking
- the pain and cbt parts are very much up to the reader, how hard you want to hit yourself
- quite a lot of foot content, might have deserved a tag for that
- no anal

Possible improvements:
- i felt sub and secret ending (and probably also dom, did not play that) are very short; but that's maybe a personal problem, i definitely was worked up enough before! I just never find an end/orgasm that lives up to hours of edging :D
- i had to abort one run because of the only technical issues i encountered. I wanted to go north in the theme park to the final door, without having the key. The scene never changed, the only option working was the defeat button. BUT: Doing that i encountered punishment 10. That's an amazing idea!! :lol: (I did not follow through because at that point i already had the code for the maps, and ended up there only because of that bug. Not sure what i would have done otherwise.. :whistle: )
- It is practically impossible to get the secret ending in a first run. I was going for that from the start, exploring everything, but had to abandon the idea when i accidentally hit key and door in a level quite directly randomly. Maybe doors could have the option to turn back, even when the key is already present.
- the boss before the theme park has a line like "I won't stop until you beg" - but the metronome sound stops at some point :p
- sometimes when the game tells you to do spanks, it does not tell you to stop stroking. I learned throughout the tease that i think it is always meant to be either one, that could be more clear. Or it was just me again :)

Thanks for the amazing work! :love:

SomeOne