All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Js12705
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Feedback: New World Order Clubs

Post by Js12705 »

The format is a bit confusing at first. Once i got into the tease, things started to make more sense, but the format isn't a big deal to me because of the scenes chosen. They are straightforward and hot, which makes each encounter and playthrough enjoyable! Great work!!
Varox124
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Varox124 »

Fantastic tease! I loved the girls you picked and the format of the tease. Is this a direct continuation of the Hunter x Goddess series or is this a completely separate thing?
derrickx757
Explorer
Explorer

Post by derrickx757 »

Great tease but I hate seeing dicks in any tease. I loved the choice of girls as well. :yes:
VolatileCrimson
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by VolatileCrimson »

I genuinely enjoyed the tease, it was fantastic! I'm also glad to see you making teases again!!
joyjoi1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Feedback: New World Order

Post by joyjoi1 »

Fantastic tease
MrBob
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrBob »

To avoid spoilers, does it matter when you take on
Spoiler: show
AJ
?
MrBob
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrBob »

Forgotten24 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:05 pm
MrBob wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:45 pm To avoid spoilers, does it matter when you take on
AJ
?
[
Did something not work? If you want to defeat her, you must have at least 1 victory
Yeah, that's what I was checking, in that case, I think I've come across a bug...
She can't be beaten on any number of wins.

I wasn't sure if it was meant to be a guaranteed loss.
Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jackal403 »

After playing for about 5 minutes I had to skip everything, I just can't with the dialogue. I don't want this to sound condescending, this is a constructive criticism moment, but it's all so repetitive and dragon ball z. I've been seeing this style more and more in teases lately and I just find it ruins any immersion or believability. I don't need a reminder every screen that her willpower is strong and I thought my willpower was strong but her willpower is stronger and will defeat my willpower which is strong and oh it's over.

I couldn't imagine a realistic scenario like this where the other person couldn't shut their mouth for a second. My suggestion would be to try and write descriptive information more, rather than raw dialogue. Especially when my dick is in her mouth but she's still talking trash. That's some next level ventriloquist shit!

Cheers!
m4dm4x
Explorer
Explorer

Post by m4dm4x »

Thanks for a great tease! I know how much work goes into this and just want to express my appreciaton. I've thouroghly enjoyed all of your teases in this "series".

With that said I would like to help make future teases even better with som constructive feedback. Use it how you like. 😊

1. I can agree with previous poster that the dialogue is somewhat repetetive, but I also know how hard it is to write unique dialogue for 13+ characters every tease. Since I know you've previously looked at DnD/RPG for inspiration, perhaps each encounter can be made more unique by using specific themes (from e.g. DnD).

2. I'm a big fan of surprises and replayability and I like that you have some surprising encounters and also (forced) losses at different fighting stages. I've also seen some instanses where "revenge" has been spelled out in encounter dialogue. Perhaps this can be explored further by being able to fight some opponents twice (but the second time with a "twist" or harder challenge).

3. I really like that there are so many opponents to chose from and that the experience is not a straight line (like your first tease), but I miss a final "boss" (or two 😉) to conclude the tournament.

4. Final small detail; in one of your teases you used a timer for each decision to press the "cum button". Which in practice meant that if you didn't press it the tease would automatically continue. I prefer this over the current "press the go button" since it allows for less user input and more immersion.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!
loner
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by loner »

Is AJ suppose to always fail?
I beat every other opponent and after beating Ace the game doesn't "end"