Back to Butt Training :)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
katiex
Explorer
Explorer

Back to Butt Training :)

Post by katiex »

Hey all! Been away for a long while.

I have a partner who isnt into butt stuff at all :(

However I have found myself really really craving getting back to being able to fit more than a fist and feel super loose.

It may be tough to get alone time to do, but I'm motivated!

Any good teases out there for this? Or any good sites or anyone interested in helping me?
Just a cock addicted, anal loving girl :)

Feel free to PM me a dare, ill do every dare i recieve within my limits and pm back how i did it etc

HARD LIMITS - Bloodshed, Needles, Ice (only because i never have any!), Public, Family related.
SOFT LIMITS - Pussy stretching (I like to keep it nice), Pictures.
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Back to Butt Training :)

Post by Sexless Dummy »

you heard about Faproulette? There are quite some anal based roulettes there. I can't really recommend any, as it's not quite my thing. But the site has a nice filter function that should provide you with lots of options.
Idontknowwhy69
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Back to Butt Training :)

Post by Idontknowwhy69 »

I can recommend the webtease „Anal Queen Journey“. It’s an incremental game you can play for several months. But when u are already into anal, you should increase difficulty. I startet from zero, just began with anal things, so I can’t tell you how difficult it gets… :)

Let me know if I was able to help you.