Dice interactive game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Dice interactive game

Post by teased_denial »

Hello everybody

I want to propose a dice game here in the forum.

The player starts the game with 0 points. Each day, the player can decide to roll a defined number of dice: for example, 2, 3, 4...dice
After he rolls the dice, the player calculates the sum and the multiplication of the values.

For example one day the player decides to roll 3 dice and the results are 2, 5, 3. The calculate
SUM = 2 + 5 + 3 = 10
MULT = 2 * 5 * 3 = 30

In this day the player should do 2 tasks:
1) stroke 10 * MULT times, in the example 10 * 30 = 300 strokes
2) tie his balls and slap them SUM times, in the example 10 times

If he can complete the tasks he earns SUM points; if he can't complete the tasks he earns no points.
In addition, he earns 5 more point each day, if he can complete the tasks or not.

When the player thinks that he has enough points, he can decide to use them in order to try to cum: in this day he could not roll the dice, so no stroking before the attempt the cum. Each earned point means 1 single stroke. So if the player earned 100 points, it means that he can do 100 strokes and try to cum with them. If he cannot cum, then he must continue the game starting again with 0 point.

It would be funny/tricky to have another couple of rules:
1) the player should write here in the forum the number of earned point so far every couple of days or so;
2) everybody can give to a single player or to all the players the order to try to cum with the current earned points: if that will happen the player(s) must try to cum using the earned point so far, and then continue the game with 0 points if he fails to cum.
teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Dice interactive game

Post by teased_denial »

I just finished to play for the second day, and I'm already so much horny and desperate.

The first day I rolled 4 dice: 6, 4, 1, 5. So I stroked 6*4*1*5 *10= 1200 times quite slowly because I got the edge a few times and I have to not cum at al. After the strokes I tied my balls very tight and slap them 6+4+1+5= 16 times hardly. In this way I earned 16 + 5 =21 points.

Today I rolled again 4 dice and I got 6, 3, 1, 3. I stroked 6*3*1*3 *10=540 times, slowly trying to stay away from the edge. At the end I tied again my balls and I slapped them 6+3+1+3=13 times. In this way I earned 13+5=18 points today.

In the first 2 days I earned 39 points, still not so many ones on order to try to cum.
And now I'm so much horny, my cock is hard and leaking precum, and I have no chance to stroke it again until tomorrow, when I should try to earn more points.

Everybody can join the game and partecipate
teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teased_denial »

In the 3rd day I rolled again 4 dice and I got 3-1-5-6 getting to a total of 59 points.

In the 4th day I rolled only 3 dice but I got 5-5-6 and I was not able to complete all the strokes so I got only 5 points related to the day, without anything more.

Today I rolled again 3 dice getting 3-1-3, I was able to do the strokes and the slaps to my tied balls. Now I have 76 points , I am afraid that I should wait a longer time or I will lost the chance to cum if I will try to use the earned points, I don't want to start again with 0 points...
teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teased_denial »

In the last days I always rolled 3 dice each day.

In this way I have now 137 points: probably they are not enough to cum yet.
I think that I should get at least to 200 points, then probably I will try to cum, I'm always very horny
MrEdger
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by MrEdger »

two.PNG
two.PNG (14.55 KiB) Viewed 3661 times
my sum is 3 and the product 2

Today i should do 2 tasks:
1) stroke 20 times
2) tie balls and slap them 3 times

If i can complete the tasks i earn 3 points; if i can't complete the tasks i earn no points.
In addition, i earn 5 more point, if i can complete the tasks or not.
teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teased_denial »

Welcome in the game, MrEdger, good luck :-D
teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teased_denial »

On Monday I got to 254 points, so yesterday I decided to used them and try to cum.

I watched a few videos without touch, so I get very horny: my balls were already very full after almost 20 days in the game and my cock was throbbing needy to be stroked.
Then I started to stroke, and after only 53 strokes I got to cum and I continue a little bit more, having a completely full orgasm: it was great.

@MrEdger: I hope that you're enjoying the game.