Flat/Inverted chastity cages

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Flat/Inverted chastity cages

Post by forbiddendesire »

Hi everyone!
I've been looking to buy a new cage and recently have been interested by the flat/inverted cages I've been seeing more in media. I was wondering if anyone has tried them out, if they were able to wear it long term (say a couple of weeks)? And was it comfortable?

These are the ones I was looking at:

Flat:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003 ... pP82yaIUlL

Inverted:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004 ... aFY1WBqauA
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

dcordell
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): My beautiful wife

Re: Flat/Inverted chastity cages

Post by dcordell »

While the flat ones look interesting, unless they have a urethral insert you're getting out of them in less than a second.

I've never seen an "inverted" one before, how is that supposed to work exactly?
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

dcordell wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:30 pm While the flat ones look interesting, unless they have a urethral insert you're getting out of them in less than a second.

I've never seen an "inverted" one before, how is that supposed to work exactly?
Essentially it just has a column in the centre which pushes your penis back, pressing it inside your body. Don't know how you're supposed to pee with that though lol.

As for urethral inserts, I tried it once but I'm not sure if that's okay to keep for longer term either
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Johankain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Johankain »

I have an inverted one that can also be used as flat by removing the column. Mine is with an allen screw instead of that inserted lock system. Mostly because the locking mechanism is never presice enough to not allow any movement, and this can lead to uncomfortable pinching.

Peeing with the column one can be managed sitting down and having a deep lean forward afterwards to empty the hollow part of the column. It is definetly my favorite cage by far and most comfortable. I own about twelve cages in total. I would recommend to use a belt or a string with any type of cage anyway.

With those longer locking periods cleanup should be a daily routine. With the urethral insert it is allways mentioned that the risk of urinary tract infection is possible.