[Release] Rhythms of Desire [Championship & Extended edition]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Microwave
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - Rhythms of Desire

Post by Microwave »

Teralar wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:43 pm Level: Silver
Finished at: 50:50

Review in Spoiler, don't read before playing!!!
Spoiler: show
Damn, what a Video. Top quality. I love the way the songs got faster and slower, enough to build you up and then give you an opportunity to calm back down. Still did not make it all the way to the end. Even though i am not into breath play, it does definitly make it harder to control myself and the edges while holding my breath were just a litte to close to get all the way through the reward round afterwards.
Favorite parts: The overall easy, summer-y vibe of the video slowly fading away to get more and more erotic and the video game/arcade round might be one of the best cock hero rounds of all time.
Criticism: Keep in mind that i love this video and it's easily among the top of all time but i always try to find something to nitpick because otherwise feedback is kinda pointless in my opinion. Most of the songs you chose had some kind of slower intro/buildup, which kinda went against the continous flow of the video.
For me personally there was a bit too much silicone involved but that is just my personal preference, overall the selection of girls was still awesome.

Thank you LondonGent for your dedication in creating these scripts for us! highly apreciated! i‘m looking forward to your script, take your time with it! ☺️
Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Cock Hero - Rhythms of Desire

Post by Alex69 »

Tia Blaze wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:05 pm And here we are!
finally.

Rhythms of Desire - Cock hero edition
link in the first post

Thank you very much for all your messages and comments. :love:
Thank you for your support and your patience. :love:

I hope the wait was worth it.

Special thanks to faboosh, NaughtyBoy34350 , SoftDriver and a big thank you to zingg2 whose help and support has been particularly precious in this last month of production.

Don't forget that the "Championship edition" is now open.

Have fun.
And thanks again.
Wow. Just Wow. This is impressive.
Probably the best softcore CH of 2023 and one of the best of all times.

It’s a bit adventurous to say that because I only could play half of it… THAT’S HOW GOOD IT IS!!!

I’m usually a late cummer, and with this piece of work I couldn’t resist and ejaculate at 26:27… awesome man. It’s true that I had been 2 weeks without release but I didn’t feel a big urge either.

So here is my imput for the Championship Edition, I hide it behind spoiler because it has an spoiler of the video:

Category: Gold, two weeks without release.
Way of playing: Old style (manually)
Time: 26:27
Comment:
“Oh my god 2B, she’s so HOT! I cannot hold it anymore”
Last edited by Alex69 on Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TwilightKenzie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TwilightKenzie »

LondonGent wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:58 pm Anyone who's waiting on a funscript/estim for this one, I am working on them and they should be ready in the next couple of days. Have patience if you can - the video is brilliant and I highly recommend going into it without knowing what's coming up.
So glad you're on this LG. Had been hoping, so big thanks! :-D

Likely won't get a chance to play this till the weekend after next anyway, so no hurry ;-)
VisualOpening
Explorer
Explorer

Post by VisualOpening »

What's the deadline for entries for the Championship Edition?

Also wondering whether ejaculation from sex resets the difficulty. Asking for a friend :whistle:
A Ghoul Editor
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by A Ghoul Editor »

:w00t:

Flawless edit, the source selection, the image quality, the continuous mix, the thematic alterations, the ending, the credits. What an absolute journey! Time froze for however long this lasted, never a dull moment.

For me, an instant classic.

Thank you for making this and for making a true PMV version.
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

WOW!
You guys are amazing! :love:
Thank you so much for all your awesome comments. :love:

I'd love to answer them precisely one by one
but it would be (yet again) a never-ending post that no one wants to read. :lol:
But it's stronger than me I must answer you at least to thank you.
I will therefore try to make it short (it starts badly)
by 7empest
Dude, wow. Played it instantly after I saw the release post. What a masterpiece. I enjoyed every second of it. Like, every round had some kind of surprise and i loooved that. Really, really great addition and for sure a standout in the CH Universe. :love: :w00t:
Thank you very much, I'm glad to know that you liked it :-) :love:
You did not wish to participate in the championship edition?
I'm of course not judging, I'm just asking mainly to know if it's visible enough or if the conditions are clear enough.
(ps: I don't know if I can quote posts that are before than the last 15, hence the homemade quote :lol: )
Teralar wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:43 pm Level: Silver
Finished at: 50:50

Review in Spoiler, don't read before playing!!!
Damn, what a Video. Top quality. I love the way the songs got faster and slower, enough to build you up and then give you an opportunity to calm back down. Still did not make it all the way to the end. Even though i am not into breath play, it does definitly make it harder to control myself and the edges while holding my breath were just a litte to close to get all the way through the reward round afterwards.
Favorite parts: The overall easy, summer-y vibe of the video slowly fading away to get more and more erotic and the video game/arcade round might be one of the best cock hero rounds of all time.
Criticism: Keep in mind that i love this video and it's easily among the top of all time but i always try to find something to nitpick because otherwise feedback is kinda pointless in my opinion. Most of the songs you chose had some kind of slower intro/buildup, which kinda went against the continous flow of the video.
For me personally there was a bit too much silicone involved but that is just my personal preference, overall the selection of girls was still awesome.
Thank you for your participation!
I'm also going to answer under spoiler I guess.
You guys are awesome I didn't even think you'd risk spoiling each other and you keep the surprise between yourselves, it's cool to see this kind of behavior.
I'm glad to see that despite the fact that you're not too much into "breath play" you still followed the instructions and in the end you seem to appreciate it.

Very nice score by the way. ;-)

The "arcade / gaming" round seems to be a favorite, the "testers" already liked it last month when it wasn't finished yet.

I must admit that I have not tested the "game" I did not know if the difficulty was going to be too low or too high,
the musics that starts slowly was therefore an excuse to be able to place slower beats or even breaks

I'm not really a fan of fake breasts either,
but I try to integrate a variety of beauty to satisfy a wider variety of tastes :-)
Thank you for this review. :love:
by narikoisheavenly

• Just played this for the first time. Absolutely amazing! Top tier editing, and the selection of girls work for me so well!

-your category: Wanker (< 2days)
-your way of playing: Hand
-As well as your time: 25:29
-You can also leave a short comment which will be displayed on the screen: “All these tight ladies! Game over for me!”

I’ve only seen about half of it but this could possible be my favourite cock hero to date! The first two faster sessions at 14:50 and 19:45 almost took me out earlier, then the change in pace saved me.

Honestly I knew I was going to lose on this one after the first round. The selection of ladies is top tier. The closeups of their bodies, breasts, abs, armpits etc. Fantastic stuff! In theory I should have lasted longer - but this just goes to show that this is an excellent production, love the challenge!

Also wanted to highlight that epic “title screen” at 2:30. :w00t:

I’ll be sure to play again very soon and can’t wait to see what’s in store beyond where I lost!
Thank you very much :love:
Glad to know that you liked it, and thank you for your participation in the championship edition.
It's cool to be able to think that you still have a whole other half to discover
I hope it will be as pleasant as the first half ;-)
by flustered

Amazing work, as ever - played it shortly after the release and lost in a ridiculous 28min.

I don't know what happened.

Well, I do - you pushed all the right buttons!
I'll keep "working" on it, once a week at least :-)

Seriously: top-notch work. Combined with SoftDriver's Overdrive, summer of 2023 is already a huge gift for CH afficionados. Now all we need is Frantzo's French Bikini and this summer will be perfect :-)

Thank you, Tia!
Thanks to you too!
Nothing ridiculous to lose in 28 minutes. ;-)
Should I take this time into account for the championship edition?
If so, I will miss your category at least.

Kieran_rb wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:59 am This is the best put together cockhero I have ever seen.

Top tier production 👏
Thank you so much :love:
kerastop wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:01 pm I just uploaded your work of art
https://it.spankbang.com/8gprq/video/rh ... +tia+blaze
Thank you for all those who wish to watch it in streaming, I will update the first post with your links.
But is it me or the sound compression on Spankbang is really bad?
Anyway I know you had nothing to do with it so thanks again for these links :-)
Stevie wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:19 pm I read this thread about Cock Hero winter ... we are entering Cock Hero summer 8-) , not only in terms of content but also in terms of quality at least for us mainly softcore lovers.
[...]
So good, unbelievable. Master at work. :love:
[...]

First time playing
Category Gold: 17 Days
Way of playing: Hand
Time: 26:30
Comment: Game over

Some more details in the spoiler section:

After I lost I gathered myself and went on at the losing time and made it exactly to the end countdown. Why? Because I had so much fun and wanted to see all content.

I love the focus of this video on wet,water, splash, cream, milk, oil...

The arcade/ video game round was just insane in terms of perfection. One of the best Cock Hero rounds of all time for sure. I think we long dreamed and thought about making such a round with this „AI-voice“, the point system, the enter your cock in the automat and the game play. No wonder I lost there.

Nice amount of surprises like I love them.

The outstanding thing for me is, that this video was quite different to Sexy Youtube. What do I mean?

Sexy Youtube was so perfect for me and I thought: Yeha another one of this videos in this style but new content would be the win.

Then I watched this video and it was the win but so different. Other focuses, other gimmicks other outstanding ideas. When I say in Sexy Youtube I loved the voice over, the songs with the great text to the content (sledgehammer round for example!), the slow build up and then the fast rounds, the advertisements … Than I can say this time I loved the music video style, the fast ramp up, the flow ...

Of course when someone is so good there are always similarities: Great editing (not to fast cuts to enjoy the girls!), perfect focus on the girls, the „holiday feeling“ was there again, perfectly balanced beats (not to slow, not to fast), perfect girls ( I loved this time the variety between very unkown girls and very famous ones)...

What I try to say is, that some film directors are great at making horror movies and than they make a horror movie and another one and another and so on. And some very rare directors make a great horror movie, than a masterful comedy (your cartoon joke at the end was great by the way), than a masterful thriller and so on... Tia Blaze the Stanley Kubrick of Cock Hero videos. The opening title of this video :-O :-O

Well I could go on for hours.
Two videos, two masterpieces. I am curious what 2024 Tia Blaze will bring up :whistle: :love: .

Thank you for your work and take care :yes: :love: .
Thank you so much! :love:
This is an amazing review, thank you! :love:
I'm really happy to know that you liked it and that I managed to surprise you
despite your high expectations after "Sexy Youtube".
So many compliments and beautiful things in your review that I don't even know what to say except thank you again! :love:
And thank you for your participation to the Championship edition. :-)
fragrantEmulsion wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:42 am This is really well done. Thank you.
Thank you!
elektrowichser wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:48 am wow very great.
Thank you for your work.
Where can I find the Championship edition?
Thank you.
There must be a misunderstanding.
The championship edition is not yet available, for the moment it is open to participants.
If you want to participate, the conditions are in the first post. :-)
SpaceYam3005 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:35 pm 11/10 Will there be more like this? :w00t:
The egirl/gaming round and final round were amazing :love:
Thank you very much, it's the best grade I've had in my life. :lol: :love:
I wish there will be more but I don't know what the future will hold and such a project takes a lot of time and work so I can't promise anything for now.
LondonGent wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:58 pm Anyone who's waiting on a funscript/estim for this one, I am working on them and they should be ready in the next couple of days. Have patience if you can - the video is brilliant and I highly recommend going into it without knowing what's coming up.
Thank you very much for those who are waiting impatiently. :love:
If you miss anything or have any questions, don't hesitate.
Especially on the "harder & tighter" beats or the beginning of the video which must certainly be very empty in the PMV edition. etc...
Alex69 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:40 pm Wow. Just Wow. This is impressive.
Probably the best softcore CH of 2023 and one of the best of all times.

It’s a bit adventurous to say that because I only could play half of it… THAT’S HOW GOOD IT IS!!!

I’m usually a late cummer, and with this piece of work I couldn’t resist and ejaculate at 26:27… awesome man. It’s true that I had been 2 weeks without release but I didn’t feel a big urge either.

So here is my imput for the Championship Edition, I hide it behind spoiler because it has an spoiler of the video:

Category: Gold, two weeks without release.
Way of playing: Old style (manually)
Time: 26:27
Comment:
“Oh my god 2B, she’s so HOT! I cannot hold it anymore”
Thanks a lot! :love:
I'm glad to know that you enjoyed it.
I'm also glad to know that you still have another half to discover and I hope you enjoy it as much as the first half.
Thank you also for your participation in the championship edition.
Why saw your previous comment I'm not surprised that it was her (2B) who made you lose ;-)
VisualOpening wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:58 pm What's the deadline for entries for the Championship Edition?

Also wondering whether ejaculation from sex resets the difficulty. Asking for a friend :whistle:
I haven't decided on a deadline, I want to give time to those who want to reach the highest categories.
So I think it will stay open for at least a few months
(and why not close on December 1st just after a long No Nut November :-P )

I did not specify it but I personally think so.
But I don't want to ruin your "friend's" sex life, so it's up to you, uh, "him" to see. :-P
And then it's not like I'm going to come and check either :lol:
A Ghoul Editor wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:14 pm :w00t:

Flawless edit, the source selection, the image quality, the continuous mix, the thematic alterations, the ending, the credits. What an absolute journey! Time froze for however long this lasted, never a dull moment.

For me, an instant classic.

Thank you for making this and for making a true PMV version.
Thank you very much! :love:
Glad you appreciate the effort to create two separate versions.

Thank you all! :love:
Your comments and messages are the best reward! :love:

Have fun
take care.
Kisses
Previous creations:
Sexy YouTube (Nov. 11, 2022)
Sexy YouTube 4K60 Upscale (Jun. 30, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire (Jul. 8, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire - Championship & extended edition (Jan. 30, 2024)

If you wish to support me, donations are not required but appreciated:
Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL
zingg2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zingg2 »

I could tell from the first seconds of the trailer that this was going to be something special. That's why I jumped at the chance to be a beta tester - and I was not disappointed. From the beginning I was just nitpicking audio or language issues. The video editing was already top notch, and I knew the final release would be great! Plus everything's right up my alley - girls, music, vibe.

Having already seen the entire video several times through careful review, I don't think I'd typically qualify for the championship edition. It's too easy when you already know what's coming! And sure, maybe I technically haven't actually played the video with beats before, but I'm also only at bronze tier (and the bottom of bronze tier, at that), so it really wouldn't be fair to the other players. How's anyone supposed to compete? I'll just breeze right through to the end. It wouldn't be fair.

So anyway, I lost at 25:39 :lol:
7empest
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by 7empest »

Tia Blaze wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:57 pm Thank you very much, I'm glad to know that you liked it :-) :love:
You did not wish to participate in the championship edition?
I'm of course not judging, I'm just asking mainly to know if it's visible enough or if the conditions are clear enough.
(ps: I don't know if I can quote posts that are before than the last 15, hence the homemade quote :lol: )
I like that you added the opportunity for the championship edition, for me personally it is just that I love the immersiveness of CH productions and don't care so much about the "competition" aspect. But it was visible enough and the conditions are clear and I can only repeat myself saying that I enjoyed your video to the fullest and the appreciation in this thread just shows that you created something truly great. :love:
VisualOpening
Explorer
Explorer

Post by VisualOpening »

Category: wanker (maybe call the category simp or gooner)
Time: 19:45.
Method: Hand. Comment:
"Oh god, those tits are exquisite."
I'll be honest, I had a little break afterwards and then played again from the start and made it right to the end, but I don't think I would manage it in a higher category.

Will you allow second attempts? You could maybe put a 2 next to some of the times for people who want to compete against others playing for the second time too?

This is an absolute fucking masterpiece. :love: 10/10. It will be the new standard by which all other softcore cock heroes are measured.

Please, please make a second part!! I think you should start a Patreon if you don't have one. You'd find enough of us here to fund you full time. Am I right guys?
The editing and the way the whole thing seamlessly flows from one part to the next are superb. Using consistent music was also a great idea. The way the video moves back and forth, skips, flashes etc. is insane. Some parts are almost halfway between photo and video, which is cool. The little surprises like the changing colours are the icing on the cake. And that title screen... WOW!

I'd be pushed to find things that could be improved, but I'll try.

I personally found some of the beats a bit too fast. Not too fast in the sense that they were difficult, but that they were too fast to actually execute with proper strokes. That and making your dick kind of numb. I would have liked some slower beat patterns and generally more variety of patterns.

The breathholding was the perfect length for me – challenging but within my ability. I can imagine some people struggling though.

For the countdown right at the end, the instruction to cum is on 1 but usually it's on 0.

I would have also liked the cum part to have had a bit more visual stimulation as a reward right as you cum. I'm thinking like the "cum early" round in the middle of Erodance or the cum round in Soft Climax 2. Some split screen action would have been good as well.
Massive kudos! Post your Patreon here and quit your day job. 🤪
bhk100
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by bhk100 »

LOVED this. Need to play it again soon to get further into it! Here is my entry...

Level: Wanker (lol, I had cum just the day before)
Time: 12:42 (that's a big compliment to you on the quality!)

What can I say? It's super hot. And I'm also really impressed with your editing skill and also the added visual effects you included. Which editing tools did you use?

:love:
Cock Hero: Versus (2023): viewtopic.php?t=25968
LustyAngels - Lust in Translation: viewtopic.php?t=25640
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 1: viewtopic.php?t=25341
LustyAngels: A/V Overload, Vol 2: viewtopic.php?t=25405
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

zingg2 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:48 pm [...]
So anyway, I lost at 25:39 :lol:
Hey!
Thank you for your participation in the championship edition!
I didn't think you would participate precisely for the reasons you stated in your post.

That's cool thank you! :love:
7empest wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:31 pm [...] for me personally it is just that I love the immersiveness of CH productions and don't care so much about the "competition" aspect. But it was visible enough and the conditions are clear and I can only repeat myself saying that I enjoyed your video to the fullest and the appreciation in this thread just shows that you created something truly great. :love:
Ok no worries, I'm glad to know that it's visible and clear enough, thank you.

And thank you again :love:
VisualOpening wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:59 pm Category: wanker (maybe call the category simp or gooner)
Time: 19:45.
Method: Hand. Comment:
"Oh god, those tits are exquisite."
[...]
Thank you for your participation!
I hope it didn't mess with your "friend's" sex life.

I admit that I don't know what "simp" or "gooner" mean and the translator give me the same words as if they were French.
But I trust you and I may rename this category like that, on the other hand we already have one or two "wankers"
I wouldn't want to cause even more confusion so I don't know.
Anyway I don't think the category name is so important in the end, since it will probably be displayed like the examples on the image of the first post.
But thank you for your suggestions, I'll keep them in mind. ;-)
VisualOpening wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:59 pm [...]
Will you allow second attempts? You could maybe put a 2 next to some of the times for people who want to compete against others playing for the second time too?
[...]
I hadn't thought of that but yes of course why not.
I could put a number or a star for each additional participation,
I must be able to find a little something to add to show the number of participation.

So I imagine that you would appear several times in the video?
Or else I only keep one participation (no, it's stupid)
Or just one entry per category maybe?
You have already made the category "Wanker/simp" so you can no longer participate in this category? :unsure:

I like the idea, we must be able to find a solution to this "problem"
This is an absolute fucking masterpiece. :love: 10/10. It will be the new standard by which all other softcore cock heroes are measured.
[...]
Thank you so much! :love:
All these positive comments mean a lot to me.
I am very happy to see how much you appreciate this project.
Please, please make a second part!! I think you should start a Patreon if you don't have one. You'd find enough of us here to fund you full time. Am I right guys?
[...]
I would like to but I don't know yet if I will create a "second part" and if so when.
And if I start another project, maybe it will once again be (a bit) different from the previous one?
I can't promise anything for now.

I wouldn't want to owe you guys anything. :blush:
I released this project for free and now that it's out you do what you want with it, it's pretty much yours.
If you want to use the PMV edition to put your own beat and beatmeter or other instructions etc...
If you want to redo the editing (although on this project it may be a bit tricky).
If you want to reuse a round in a compilation or your own project
in short, have fun!
But I would be curious to see your creations
The editing and the way the whole thing seamlessly flows from one part to the next are superb. Using consistent music was also a great idea. The way the video moves back and forth, skips, flashes etc. is insane. Some parts are almost halfway between photo and video, which is cool. The little surprises like the changing colours are the icing on the cake. And that title screen... WOW!

I'd be pushed to find things that could be improved, but I'll try.

I personally found some of the beats a bit too fast. Not too fast in the sense that they were difficult, but that they were too fast to actually execute with proper strokes. That and making your dick kind of numb. I would have liked some slower beat patterns and generally more variety of patterns.

The breathholding was the perfect length for me – challenging but within my ability. I can imagine some people struggling though.

For the countdown right at the end, the instruction to cum is on 1 but usually it's on 0.

I would have also liked the cum part to have had a bit more visual stimulation as a reward right as you cum. I'm thinking like the "cum early" round in the middle of Erodance or the cum round in Soft Climax 2. Some split screen action would have been good as well.
[...]
Sorry to hear that some beats were too fast, I guess it's the "acceleration" ones.
I haven't tested the game so I wasn't really sure.
But I redid round 13 precisely for this reason, the "1-1 fast / Edge" beats were at an absurd 420 bpm in the "first version",
it seemed way too fast so I asked zingg2 and we looked for solutions but in the end I decided to redo the round (technical reasons) to have "slower" beats, hence the delay of a few days for the release.

For the beats I preferred to keep the beat pattern simple and "regular" to allow the player to concentrate on the video rather than on the beatmeter.
But I appreciate and understand your review ;-)

oops, hope you didn't wait too long for the zero.
I didn't cut the zero, it just wasn't in the video/audio used, so it looked normal to me.
Maybe I should have done a post credit scene where she finally says zero? :lol:

Although I have not seen these two projects I have no doubt that they are perfect examples.
As for the splitscreen, I wanted to do something different from what I had done in my first project.
Massive kudos! Post your Patreon here and quit your day job. 🤪
Don't tempt me too much though. :-P
bhk100 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:14 pm LOVED this. Need to play it again soon to get further into it! Here is my entry...

Level: Wanker (lol, I had cum just the day before)
Time: 12:42 (that's a big compliment to you on the quality!)

What can I say? It's super hot. And I'm also really impressed with your editing skill and also the added visual effects you included. Which editing tools did you use?

:love:

It's a real pleasure to see that "you" participated in the championship edition! :-D

I use Davinci Resolve 18 (free edition)
You can see the software used at the end of the credits
(But I understand you haven't gone that far yet no worries) ;-)
Previous creations:
Sexy YouTube (Nov. 11, 2022)
Sexy YouTube 4K60 Upscale (Jun. 30, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire (Jul. 8, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire - Championship & extended edition (Jan. 30, 2024)

If you wish to support me, donations are not required but appreciated:
Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL
Jack40935
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Jack40935 »

Hey I really enjoyed this cock hero I failed at 26:05 if you want to use it for the championship stuff mentioned in the video description

It was really good though around the 25 min mark I was already edging and than Seeing the only fans model cherry crush really got me going and I just exploded lol.
noobalias
Explorer
Explorer

Post by noobalias »

We don't deserve you. Incroyable.

:bow:
zingg2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zingg2 »

Tia Blaze wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:15 pm
oops, hope you didn't wait too long for the zero.
I didn't cut the zero, it just wasn't in the video/audio used, so it looked normal to me.
I think this is referring to the on-screen countdown which goes from 2 straight to "cum" when the voice says "one". The majority of JOIs would count down with "3... 2... 1... cum", but there's also a reasonable number that don't have that final pause between "1" and "cum", so it's more like "3... 2... 1 cum for me". I decided that it was a style thing rather than a translation/correctness thing, especially since JOI countdowns love to mess with the pacing anyway.
Tia Blaze wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:15 pm
Maybe I should have done a post credit scene where she finally says zero? :lol:
For a future project, I do really like the idea of giving the player time to cum, and ending with an audio-only "*playful laugh* zero" as the music fades out. Only doable if you've got audio for it, though (or if you're commissioning someone from GWA to do it custom).
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

ohhh I love you

I imported this and decided to not spoil it hoping for just this!