How to handle your lust

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
shakirassklave
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

How to handle your lust

Post by shakirassklave »

Hi. Maybe you know it as a guy: If you are horny and full of lust before the orgasm, you would do everything.
For me, that means I do some selfbondage and use a timelock e.g. the kitchen-safe or some ice-lockers. In my mind I love to stay in bondage after orgasm against my will. And as longer I have to be in bondage I am getting hotter and hotter. (no dangerous things or dangerous duration!)
Once I was bound a very long time and I realized it would be very horrible when I cum and that would be a bad idea. But exactly that makes me so crazy that I had an orgasm (although I decided not to, but it was kind of obligated, like I had no choice. Don t know)

Of course after cumming I will regret sometimes. So I am fighting between the maximum of lust and a great orgasm and what I can handle in a right way after I cum.
How do you manage it to hold the balance? Because I have so many great nasty ideas and I know I would really regret it. Maybe too much.
Achab1851
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: How to handle your lust

Post by Achab1851 »

Hi.
It's really true what you say: often before we cum everything seems permissible and exciting to us, only to reconsider immediately afterwards. Something that sounds like: 'What was I thinking?
Personally, when I climax, I happen to look at images or videos that are not part of my main interests or tastes. Some, like those in 3D, then become so, others do not.
Or if I'm in company I often expose or create situations that I find super exciting but which then, once I've climaxed, don't tell me anything anymore.
Do I regret it? Rarely, but in the moment they seem to me the most beautiful thing in the world.
So how do you balance? I think it depends entirely on experience. If I don't like something, I don't repeat it a second time. If it didn't convince me, well, in that case I try to do it again with some corrections.
In short, unfortunately or fortunately, we just have to try and try again. :-P :lol:
shakirassklave
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: How to handle your lust

Post by shakirassklave »

It is a steady thing of try and error and make your own experiences.
Maybe you are right to find out, how much a greater climax is worth after the orgasm.