[Feedback] Pull your tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Zerkalo
Explorer
Explorer

[Feedback] Pull your tease

Post by Zerkalo »

Hi everyone,

I've just released my first tease. You can leave your feedback here. If you encounter any bugs or loops, please let me know.

This tease is based on random elements, you come across different images and follow the instructions according to the elements present in the picture. It contains a lot of stroking and edging and can be very long and hard.

I hope you have fun!
arandommark
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Feedback] Pull your tease

Post by arandommark »

Zerkalo wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:52 am
I've just released my first tease. You can leave your feedback here. If you encounter any bugs or loops, please let me know.
Yo, not done a real playthrough yet, so I don't have any actual feedback, but I did a quick look-through and I think your last edge-hold is infinite. Or at least way too long, because I think it reached something like 7+min for me before I gave up checking if it'd ever end.
Zerkalo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zerkalo »

Hi, there is 2 random edge holding at the end
Spoiler: show
suck and fuck
they work by making you pass trough 2 doors to enable the access to the end (2 time seconds timer each time), most of the time it will take between 30 seconds and 2 minutes.

The last edge to hold is not random, it's the one with
cum
You have to hold for one minute and then release but no one will tell you too (there is this instruction in the tease
"All you have to do is hold an edge for 1 minute while our girls drive you wild, covered in hot cum. I know you'll make it my little nasty hot hero!"
I didn't find a way to set a timer while browsing trough multiple pages (each image change is due to a goto command), and I wanted it to end with that flow of images still running. Was that the "infinite" edge you get? Do you think it isn't clear enough?
FeetTickler
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by FeetTickler »

Zerkalo wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:28 pm
cum
You have to hold for one minute and then release but no one will tell you too (there is this instruction in the tease
"All you have to do is hold an edge for 1 minute while our girls drive you wild, covered in hot cum. I know you'll make it my little nasty hot hero!"
I didn't find a way to set a timer while browsing trough multiple pages (each image change is due to a goto command), and I wanted it to end with that flow of images still running. Was that the "infinite" edge you get? Do you think it isn't clear enough?
To add a timer going through multiple pages you gotta turn on the Notifications modules in the options of the tease and then create a notication of type timer, from there you can set the time and specify an action to be done after the timer expire (a goto for example)
Jassinov
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Jassinov »

I love this tease! :love: But just as arandommark already pointed out, the last loop is infinite. I was expecting a message after a minute, to be honest :lol:

One thing that could improve it for me (because of my kinks) would be an order at the end to get into a position to come on my face or something similar - maybe with an option before starting the tease. But obviously that would just cater to my interests :)
Skirata
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Skirata »

I definitely had fun with this. Looks like a fair amount of work went into it.
I'm not sure what it would take to add more content around different kinks into it, but if it's possible to do it and just add a couple configuration options, this could become even better.
Zerkalo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zerkalo »

FeetTickler wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:18 pm
Zerkalo wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:28 pm
cum
To add a timer going through multiple pages you gotta turn on the Notifications modules in the options of the tease and then create a notication of type timer, from there you can set the time and specify an action to be done after the timer expire (a goto for example)
I think I managed to do it, it should work now ! Thanks for the advice, it make a cleaner end
Jassinov wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:43 pm I love this tease! :love: But just as arandommark already pointed out, the last loop is infinite. I was expecting a message after a minute, to be honest :lol:

One thing that could improve it for me (because of my kinks) would be an order at the end to get into a position to come on my face or something similar - maybe with an option before starting the tease. But obviously that would just cater to my interests :)
I think I can work that out, I already tought about a setting menu to unlock some pages (like buttplug, anal...) so your idea could work as well.
Skirata wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:13 pm I definitely had fun with this. Looks like a fair amount of work went into it.
I'm not sure what it would take to add more content around different kinks into it, but if it's possible to do it and just add a couple configuration options, this could become even better.
As I said I think I could work on that, let me know if you have some ideas !
Zerkalo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zerkalo »

If some of you want kinkier stuff, you can already look at the over the edge path it has some twist in it.

Thank you all for the feedback !
Zerkalo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zerkalo »

I made a few tweaks to my tease. You can now set some toys (buttplug, dildo, and fleshlight), and I added a CEI option (@Jassinov you've been heard !). Hope you'll like it ! The end has also been improved to be cleaner
Jassinov
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Jassinov »

Can't wait to try it out once I'm allowed to come again :)
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by aldorax »

Fantastic photos! Wish there was an archive of them available!
timpu713
Explorer
Explorer

Post by timpu713 »

This is an insanely good tease! I had a great time the first time with no enhancements, and coming back a week or so later I turned on the dildo and butt plug options and had a great time with those as well. I enjoyed the warmup section, and also
I enjoyed that there's kind of a false end to it where you get the intermediate portion with "I guess I could show you a little more now"
The logisitics of edging while also somehow being able to see the screen and also being "in the position" with CEI enabled at the end are rather unrealistic. I'm not saying it isn't hot as hell, it's just very awkward
I'm looking forward to trying out your over the edge menu some time now that you've mentioned there's some kinks there.

My favorite direction was
the face down ass up with plug in edge, I had never done that combination of things together before and the body position required put pressure on my prostate in a delicious way I was not expecting!
That almost sent me over the edge prematurely!

Thank you so much for all of the time and effort you put into making this tease. I have had a lot of fun with it so far, and I am looking forward to spending even more time edged out of my mind to it in the future.

The level of true replayability of this tease puts it up in the ranks of a select few other teases for me.

Seriously, this has been a gift and I love it <3
edgelovin
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No, but am open to offers ;) including key holders.

Post by edgelovin »

Great work. This is the edging tease I’ve replayed the most by far. The randomness, repeated edging, and variety in techniques to use (plus hot pics) are all key reasons why.