Ball Crusher Recommendations?

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
SilverDuck
Explorer
Explorer

Ball Crusher Recommendations?

Post by SilverDuck »

Hi folks. I’m interested in trying a bit more CBT stuff, and as part of that, I’m planning to buy a ball crusher. I’m thinking the type that sandwiches your balls between two flat sheets of clear plastic, with adjustable screws at the corners to adjust the pressure and a hole in the top sheet for your shaft to stick out for stroking (or other “attention”), is probably best. Any recommendations for a particular brand/model I should buy or website to buy from? Any product features I should look for and/or avoid (e.g., maybe a quick release for emergencies)?

Thanks in advance!
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Ball Crusher Recommendations?

Post by Helequin »

Unfortunately I don't have any solid product recommendations, as I just made my own. Trying to find good ones seems to be a difficult exercise. But I can give you a couple things to watch out for from experience and a link to what appears to be well-regarded, albeit expensive one. I can't vouch for the product in person and at the price it's currently listed I'm not going to recommend it, just use it as an example of some good things to look for.

First the link: https://bastienne.ca/journal/the-heavy- ... ll-crusher
She should have a link to her Etsy store there for actual purchase.

Why that link? While the toy is expensive for what it is, I think it does a lot right. 0.25" acrylic plates top and bottom means it will be very solid and really unlikely to crack or break even for aggressive play. Honestly, it may be overkill but it's better to be a touch too thick than too thin where it flexes or even cracks. The washers and hardware look well chosen with large knobs which will be easy to turn.

Next, I prefer having 4 knobs instead of the more common hinge with two knobs. It gives a little more control and is less likely to pinch instead of squeeze. If the holes are loose enough to allow a little movement, you can always set the top knobs fairly tight then press down with the bottom ones, so it acts more like a hinged crusher. 4 knobs does have the downside of it being more fiddly to adjust with say, only one or two hands :lol:.

Other things to look for - make sure the hole sizes are going to be right for you. Cut up some cardboard test pieces if you really aren't sure what would work. You need that bottom hole large enough to get everything through, but too large and you might not stay in the toy under pressure. If there is a hinge, make sure it looks sturdy enough. Material matters too, acrylic is super common because it's fun to see through it, but it's not the only option and good quality plywood should be stronger at the same thickness.

All that said, if you are a little bit handy these things are not complicated. Two plates with holes in them (maybe some of the holes are slotted to allow movement), maybe a hinge, and some bolts, washers and knobs. It might be worth looking into getting a place like SendCutSend (if in the US), or any local shop which can cut acrylic sheets for you into making the two plates, then just buying the hardware at a local store. A little more time and effort, but lets you control the quality and price of the result. And luckily, needing a plastic plate with 4 bolt holes and one central hole in it does not scream "sex toy!" to any shop you might have make it for you :lol:
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
SilverDuck
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SilverDuck »

Thanks, Helequin! The pics and description at that link are super helpful, whether I buy one premade elsewhere or follow your lead and go the DIY route. Speaking of diy, what did you mean about making some of the holes slotted to allow for movement? Also, in terms of plate size, I imagine the key is to make them big enough to avoid having the scrotum touch the screws or come out the sides, but not so big the apparatus is unwieldy. The linked example was 9” x 7.5”, but I’ve seen others that are a fair bit smaller. Does that size seem about right to you? Lastly, for the central holes, I’m thinking I should make the bottom one about 1/4” to 1/2” bigger than the base ring of my chastity device to allow for a bit of swelling after a session, and for the top hole, maybe 1/4” bigger than my fully erect diameter. Sound about right?
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Right slotted holes. So instead of drilling a perfectly round hole that just fits the screw/bolt through it, the idea is to cut an oval shaped slot vertically (if the crusher is standing up so the holes for your cock are horizontal). The slot would be the right width to just fit the bolt, but taller than it needs to be. This would allow for vertical play so the plates can shift a little relative to one another (not so great honestly), but more importantly they allow for play so the plates can vary in angle to one another (probably a good thing). Let me explain with a counter example:

If you have nice thick plates and holes just barely big enough to fit the bolts through, it makes for a nice snug fit and alignment. Sounds good, but the issue is if the plates go even a little bit out of completely parallel, those holes will bind and stick on the screw threads. Not a bit deal if you have 4 knobs and are going to keep all 4 of them screwed to the same point at all time - in fact this is idea for this set-up. If you want movement more like a hinged crusher (or indeed use a hinge), then you need the play to allow for the plates to angle or it will just get stuck and nothing will move.

Hopefully that makes sense as an explanation for that.

Size wise, the linked one is really quite big yeah. I think that's sort of part of it's whole appeal is to be a bit overkill and aggressive. :lol:

Really though, you have it. You want it big enough (or arranged intelligently enough if you want to get fancy with shape) so nothing gets caught in the screws because just hell no it's not worth it :lol: . I've seen listings for quite small ones with three screws that just sit on either side of the balls and below the shaft, I've seen smaller ones with the usual too plates, so this is really a preference thing. Just, do some measuring, use some cardboard to mock things up if you have to and work out what the minimum distance for the screw holes from the central holes would be for you.

Hole size...it comes down to comfort. I think you're on the right track. Assuming your figures were in diameter? Anyway, for the bottom hole that seems maybe alright? I'm really not sure there, but unlike a chastity cage you probably want to be able to get in and out of the crusher while hard and it doesn't need to fit near as snugly, just snug enough nothing gets pressed back through the hole during play. Top hole, 0.25" is pretty generous if you know for sure your maximum erect diameter, depending on how closely you can machine/order the hole. Mechanically you won't need that much for a nice clear fit, but having it won't hurt and there's likely some uncertainty in the measurements. Again, cardboard mock up may be your best friend if you decide to DIY it.
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try

SilverDuck
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SilverDuck »

Awesome! Thanks again. I’ll have to think about it a bit, but I’m definitely tempted to go the DIY route. Either way, though, super helpful tips.
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by j3rry »

I think, I've just found not only a ball crusher but it seems to be a dick crusher too. It has more plates.
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/1280383 ... -destroyer
Helequin wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:18 pm Unfortunately I don't have any solid product recommendations, as I just made my own.
Can you tell me, how does your ball crusher influence on your stroking/edging/orgasms?
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

j3rry, not sure how I feel about the crusher in the link you posted. With only two posts it might be kind of unstable. It also looks fiddly to use, but it might be just fine once everything is in place.

As for how a crusher can affect stroking, edging and orgasms:

Stroking I don't notice a lot of difference, though I might edge more quickly and if it's tight there is obviously the pain factor as well. Unless the stroking is done in a way to deliberately punch the plate of the crusher with every stroke, then it can really add more painful sensations to it.

Edging is more intense in the crusher. It's a little easier to go too far and lose control for me, the squeezing adds a sort of stimulation. Riding the edge definitely requires more focus not to lose control.

Orgasms still feel great, but are mixed with the pain from the crushing at the same time. It can be pretty intense in a very good way! It can also leave my balls aching pretty hard after the bliss of orgasm wears off. :lol: