Teases featuring vibrating buttplug

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
chakotay
Explorer
Explorer

Teases featuring vibrating buttplug

Post by chakotay »

Hello community!

Just got my new hush 2 (my first vibrating buttplug) and I was wondering if there are any good teases where I could put it to good use.
What are some of your favourites featuring a vibrating buttplug? Any suggestions?
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Switch

Re: Teases featuring vibrating buttplug

Post by Roblsforbobls »

Here's one where I am actually on the fence about buying a Hush 2 and/or a Gush from Lovense for
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=59283
bobsynol
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by bobsynol »

Have you tried the tease? I got a Vick Neo and it only vibrates only "once" everytime the speed changes, if a Hush works better with buttEOS and/or buttplugio i'm goning to consider buying one.
teasedog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teasedog »

Not tried it with a tease yet, but with a JOI vid (https://nl.spankbang.com/7tsw9/video/so ... umiliation) in which it's activated trough what the Mistress says. Works great and looking for similar vids ever since so if you know of some, please message me (I know, not the correct thread but just to reply ;-) ). I know of 2 from Trixie Miss but haven't been able to find those yet.
chakotay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chakotay »

Thanks for your suggestions! I haven't been able to try it yet but I will give feedback when I do!
vana
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vana »

bobsynol wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:15 pm Have you tried the tease? I got a Vick Neo and it only vibrates only "once" everytime the speed changes, if a Hush works better with buttEOS and/or buttplugio i'm goning to consider buying one.

What is this buttEOS?
Faroe
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by Faroe »

Hey vana

ButtEOS allows buttplug-io to work with teases (the tease controls your toy).

You need to use Google Chrome, the ViolentMonkey extension and then the buttEOS script from sleazyFork.

The tease 'vibrate' linked at the start has instructions (but it's ViolentMonkey and sleaszyFork that get it to work).

I have updated the instructions in my tease 'PC Vibration', so the links should work.

I have had confirmed to me that Domi 2/ Edge 2 do work with the teases and see no reason why Hush wouldn't (as buttplug-io says it will).

Give me a shout if you want further info!

F