Short video teasing game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Short video teasing game

Post by teased_denial »

Hello

I want to propose a game I am thinking about, and I need your opinions and advice about some rules.

Mainly, once in the game, the player is not allowed to cum anymore. Everybody can post here the link to a short video (maximum 5 minutes length) and the instructions to follow while watching the video. The instruction can be one of the following ones:
1) stroke slowly staying away from the edge
2) edge a lot
3) touch only the nipples and play with them
4) lock in chastity (or tie the cock very tight so it can't get hard at all) and play with nipples
At the end of the video, the player cannot stroke or play anymore until the next video is published.

I still don't know how to end the game and have the possibility to be released. Here a few ideas I have:
a) if there are no more links to videos for some days (3-4 days) the game is finished
b) the player collects points watching and playing the videos: when he collects at least X points (ex 10 points or 100 or 1000) he is allowed to cum. The person who post can decide that the video gives 0 or 1 point ( or even -1 point if you want to be tricky)
c) the same in the point b, but with the possibility to have a ruined orgasm at the half of the total points: if the player decides for the ruined orgasm then he must immediately start the game again after the ruined orgasm with 0 points again

Please tell me what you think about this and if you have some more ideas or advice.

Thanks
derrickx757
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Short video teasing game

Post by derrickx757 »

Sounds good! But a true teasing game should be at least 30 minutes. Really make the player suffer!!!
teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Short video teasing game

Post by teased_denial »

Hello Derrickx, you're right and a good teasing should be much longer than 5 minutes.

If the rule is maximum length of 30 minutes, what's happen if you should play 3-4 videos in a raw? I'm pretty sure that I have not so much free time to play 2 hours in a day. So I prefer to use shortest videos and follow the rules without cheat.
Eventually I can try to set 10-15 minutes as the maximum length.

What do you think about the way to end the game?