Haptic Scripter (RealTouch video tool)

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
private56
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Haptic Scripter (RealTouch video tool)

Post by private56 »

Привет Ребята извините, чтобы отправить это снова, но я по-прежнему нужна помощь в этом. Его около лица POV 2 Сцена 4 с Лорен Феникс, что им пытаются получить скрипт из. Если кто-то здесь, случается, что, возможно, приобрели вы можете мне помочь?
njhbnmjh
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by njhbnmjh »

я могу перевести.
машинный перевод корявый.
google переводит плохо. непонятно.
непонятно что нужно.
напиши другими словами. напиши по другому.
сложные предложения, сложные языковые конструкции гугле-машина непонятно переводит.
=====
I can translate.
machine translation is clumsy.
google translate poorly. unclear.
it is not clear what you need.
Write, in other words. write differently.
complex sentences, complex language google-translate incomprehensible.
jerrod3456
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by jerrod3456 »

madcat wrote:Hi guys, I don't have the device (and sorry if i ask dumb questions) yet but I've been wondering if it is possible to control it directly through software? I.e. without encoding/watching any movies.
I have released a video player that synchronizes RT script files to video without having to do any encoding.

I have tested it with Music Mix (HD version) plus daiceman's script and it works great. No encoding needed. No loss of video fidelity.

If you want to try it out, I have it posted over at realtouchscripts. Let me know how it works for you, and if you have any problems I will try to help out.

It is possible to directly control the device without any video playing. Perhaps I will do some things with my player in this area but really its quite easy to write software to control this hardware.

@ColorOfSin - It would be very easy for your editor to also playback the commands to the hardware. Come check out my thread over at realtouchscripts for more details.
vitesse
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by vitesse »

I finally put the cash and bought one. with coupon it's 149$. Expensive, but Realtouchscripts forum convinced me of buying one, as it seem a community is building around this opensource device.

Sadly yesterday I was not able to register and today this is an mysql error.

Hope to eventually play CH Video with it and found a way to do a webtease.

EDIT: I was lucky to be able to buy one before they stop selling it. I will definitivly try to encode somme Cock Hero video for it this winter when I found free time.
private56
Explorer
Explorer

Post by private56 »

Hey I used to post here along ass time ago lmfao. The download link is long since broken for haptic scripter. Does anyone happen to have it? I've been using onetouchscripter since it was released long ago but id like to get my hands on haptic scripter again.