Ruin till we are counting 100! - Feedback and Proposal

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
mistress_denial
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I already own slaves, but still looking for more

Ruin till we are counting 100! - Feedback and Proposal

Post by mistress_denial »

Dear all,

First I'd like to thank you for both playing my teases and inspiring me to create more. Any feedback would be useful. The tease 'Ruin till we are counting 100...if not stay denied till tomorrow!' would be more interesting if the adding numbers 1-10 starts even from one. In this way it will become more interactive and hard to solve it. However, this is really hard to implement without high scripting knowledge.

Moreover, I have another nice teases ''Slap or ignore the mosquito' and 'BWFS series' in progress, but I need some help in finalizing them. Any support it will be more than appreciated!
Kisses :love:
Mistress Denial
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Ruin till we are counting 100! - Feedback and Proposal

Post by Augustulus »

Hey Mistress Denial,

I liked to read through some of your other teases. The ideas in them are always appealing to me. Though I'm not that much interested in doing teases. I like to exchange personal tasks more.
Well, this one caught my eye yesterday and I got through it. I find it is nicely made and the math at the end is quite enjoyable at first.
However I was also slightly disappointed.
The next paragraph contains a lot of spoilers, so everyone doing the tease or wanting to do it, should definitely not read it!
Spoiler: show
Well, first the idea of cards was nice. Also all the images you selected were really good.
I wish I would have a full card deck in this style :-).
Copying some of the video links out of the tease is kinda hard. Especially if there is no additional line of text after the link and instead a switch to a new scene, because then you can select the link, but once you press Ctrl the scene changes and you're not able to also press down C to copy the link to your clipboard. I guess an easy way to prevent this would be to make sure that there is at least another line of text or a button after a link. Maybe there are other things to make this easier for the user, but I'm not deep enough inside EOS to have another solution.
Now, on to the math part: It took me about 15 minutes of thinking that there was no way to reach 100 in an odd number of picks if you only have the numbers from 1 to 10 available.
I found this disappointing. Knowing that whatever I will do, it won't give me a chance to a nice ending.
So, I really would support a bigger more interactive version. Maybe only having a couple of different starting numbers? So that 90% or even more let you lose, but the other 10% give you a chance to win. Also having a random function to select the starting number for the session in a way that it is even harder to get the one with the chance to win could be nice.
Well, if you need help with anything, I'm willing to take a look into it, though I can't promise anything without knowing what you need. Just write me a pm if you want to discuss this more :-).

Have a nice day,
Augustulus
It's time to duel statistics:
Wins: 16
Loses: 12

Offer: (I'm currently not taking any new requests!)
I'm having fun creating custom tasks (jerk off instructions)! Interested in one?
Look here:
What you have to do:
1. Write me a PM
2. Be polite! (I don't react to PMs without greeting etc)
3. Tell me something about your fetishes and limits (more details lead to better experiences)
4. Send me a detailed report after playing. I want my fun, too :-) and want to enhance my skills
5. If I don't get a report I will ignore further requests from you!

I will respond to PMs as soon as possible (typically within 24 hours)
mistress_denial
Explorer
Explorer

Augustulus wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:45 pm Hey Mistress Denial,

I liked to read through some of your other teases. The ideas in them are always appealing to me. Though I'm not that much interested in doing teases. I like to exchange personal tasks more.
Well, this one caught my eye yesterday and I got through it. I find it is nicely made and the math at the end is quite enjoyable at first.

Well, if you need help with anything, I'm willing to take a look into it, though I can't promise anything without knowing what you need. Just write me a pm if you want to discuss this more :-).

Have a nice day,
Augustulus
Hi Augustulus,

Thanks so much for positive review, compliments and your exhaustive feedback & recommendation, you are too kind! I answer punctually:
1. The issue with slipping links is done.
2. I adjusted the rules in order to be more clear. I even I shortened the denial time to 3 h getting more tries per day!
3. Indeed this game is just like a blackjack but not till 21 but 100. However, if I started with 1 instead of 78, there were to much combinations, so it needed a complex if function, too complicate for my skills.
4. As I stated also in description now, you should be more careful on details. ......if not stay denied 3 hours! A tease full of edges, punishments and fun! Enjoy the game, there isn't an impossible win, so get a ruin without cheating! But indeed, it's a hidden clue, be focused!!!
5. In order to avoid off topic, I ll provide with more details about the other teases in progress in PM.
Mistress Denial
Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Augustulus »

mistress_denial wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:23 pm Hi Augustulus,

Thanks so much for positive review, compliments and your exhaustive feedback & recommendation, you are too kind! I answer punctually:
1. The issue with slipping links is done.
2. I adjusted the rules in order to be more clear. I even I shortened the denial time to 3 h getting more tries per day!
3. Indeed this game is just like a blackjack but not till 21 but 100. However, if I started with 1 instead of 78, there were to much combinations, so it needed a complex if function, too complicate for my skills.
4. As I stated also in description now, you should be more careful on details. ......if not stay denied 3 hours! A tease full of edges, punishments and fun! Enjoy the game, there isn't an impossible win, so get a ruin without cheating! But indeed, it's a hidden clue, be focused!!!
5. In order to avoid off topic, I ll provide with more details about the other teases in progress in PM.
Mistress Denial
Glad that I could help you :-D.
I just checked and yes, the links work now way better.
Regarding 2, I guess this is also way clearer now, but as I said before: I'm not overly interested in playing teases it gives me not so much if no one really stays behind the commands. So it's more about getting to know how they work for me :-).
You're even understating the complexity of this game, I think. For 52 cards there should be 8*10^67 possible ways to pick them. Even if you limit yourself only to ways that would lead to you winning, I guess you wouldn't be able to write all the if clauses in your lifetime :-D. And I guess the game is not only similar to blackjack, but also to Nim if you know this game :-).
Regarding number 4: Okay, I think I already got a little bit more towards the right solution, I'll see if I can solve this also, that is, if it is not only solvable by progressing in time.
And finally for number 5: sure, feel free to write me whenever you have the time.

Augustulus
It's time to duel statistics:
Wins: 16
Loses: 12

Offer: (I'm currently not taking any new requests!)
I'm having fun creating custom tasks (jerk off instructions)! Interested in one?
Look here:
What you have to do:
1. Write me a PM
2. Be polite! (I don't react to PMs without greeting etc)
3. Tell me something about your fetishes and limits (more details lead to better experiences)
4. Send me a detailed report after playing. I want my fun, too :-) and want to enhance my skills
5. If I don't get a report I will ignore further requests from you!

I will respond to PMs as soon as possible (typically within 24 hours)
mistress_denial
Explorer
Explorer

Dear all,

Thank you for playing my teases and I would like to get feedback for your rating. As a reward I give you the clue of this game:
Most cards games except poker have Ace getting both value 1 and 11. So, you should choose the A and then say, please consider it 11 MD and you could ruin. :smile:

The 'Mosquito game' has also a clue for ruining without slapping. Be welcome to post it here if you find out it. :-)
Regarding 'rating dicks' tease if you are not happy with my proposal for your size you could rate my ass too. :lol:
md34.jpg
md34.jpg (271 KiB) Viewed 2194 times
Enjoy my teases!
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

mistress_denial wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:11 am Dear all,

Thank you for playing my teases and I would like to get feedback for your rating. As a reward I give you the clue of this game:
Most cards games except poker have Ace getting both value 1 and 11. So, you should choose the A and then say, please consider it 11 MD and you could ruin. :smile:

The 'Mosquito game' has also a clue for ruining without slapping. Be welcome to post it here if you find out it. :-)
Regarding 'rating dicks' tease if you are not happy with my proposal for your size you could rate my ass too. :lol:

md34.jpg

Enjoy my teases!
Hi Mistress!

i don't see the option to say that when i chose the A :-/ im abit confused on what to do
vexoservus
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by vexoservus »

candii wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:13 am
mistress_denial wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:11 am Dear all,

md34.jpg

Enjoy my teases!
Hi Mistress!

i don't see the option to say that when i chose the A :-/ im abit confused on what to do
Same here
mistress_denial
Explorer
Explorer

[/quote]

Hi Mistress!

[/quote]

Same here
[/quote]

Hi, It's not a special button, you just have to chose A and think it's 11.
Check my last teases fore more fun.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=62587
SamLeOht
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by SamLeOht »

Hi Mistress Denial,
mistress_denial wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:11 am The 'Mosquito game' has also a clue for ruining without slapping. Be welcome to post it here if you find out it. :-)
You've got me curious about this "Mosquito game", and about this clue for ruining without slapping.
Could you tell us more?