Cock Hero: Kingdom

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

wasabihuman
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Cock Hero: Kingdom

Post by wasabihuman »

https://spankbang.com/8a8iu/video/cock+hero+kingdom

Inspired by the Island series and other similar story driven ones. Very new to video editing so any constructive feedback is definitely welcomed.
Baconator69
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Cock Hero: Kingdom

Post by Baconator69 »

I liked the Cock Hero and for a 1st try, it is a good production you made.
Spoiler: show

Pros: Great scenes, Nice choice of music, Teasing Dialogue

Cons: The beat sound is too low (major problem), Variation of beats, No story between rounds

The choice of making 1 girl per round was a good idea and I liked it. The scenes were changing fast enough for me and i love the crescendo with cumshots at the end of the rounds. The music was good and the teasing dialogues at the beggining of the rounds was nice. I would have put more during the rounds to tease, but it was nice to have.

The major problem that I had was hearing the beat sound. It was too low and I could not hear it most of the time with the music. Some beats patterns were hard to do (1-2-2) and I think that you should keep it simple: 1-1 slow, 1-1 normal, 1-1-3, 1-5, 7-7 and doubletime. I prefer simple beats that are easy to jerk, especially if there are no beatmeter. For the story, I was hoping for a more complex story with a narrative arch between rounds just like Island or Inferno Canto.

Overall rating: 4/10 If the beats were easier to hear and jerk to, it would be a 7/10
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

It's wonderful to have another creator contributing, thank you so much for your efforts and learning video editing for us.

My feedback that dwarfs all my other opinions: The beatmeter/metronome not lining up with the beat of the music itself is too big of a stumbling block to me. Baconator69 just mentioned to make the beat meter sound higher but honestly if you made it louder I would have closed it right away.

I can only imagine how difficult it would be to find metranome sounds of the exact BPM of the music you are using so instead I would prefer a system that skips the metronome entirely. I'm only one opinion but muting it alone would more than double my enjoyment! (I was going to suggest looking at Cock Hero Infinity series but upon a quick re-watch I think it adds a slight beat to the songs - While great, I don't think it is a must)
sinasss
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sinasss »

love this cock hero with story and captions :yes:
Skumgummi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Skumgummi »

Video is gone :(
KurtM
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KurtM »

Mega link possible, OP?
Why should any of these things that happen externally so much distract thee? Give thyself leisure to learn some good thing, and cease roving and wandering to and fro. -Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
Qnub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Qnub »

Couldn't check out the video, need a new link/source please! :)
YnX4TF2yqt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by YnX4TF2yqt »

If you make the video private next upload and post a link to your account it will be up for longer, it use to anyway.
JuPineL
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by JuPineL »

wasabihuman wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:06 pm https://spankbang.com/8a8iu/video/cock+hero+kingdom

Inspired by the Island series and other similar story driven ones. Very new to video editing so any constructive feedback is definitely welcomed.
re upload please!!