My first post - First experience with a dildo <3 / </3

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
sissy away
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

My first post - First experience with a dildo <3 / </3

Post by sissy away »

holy fuck, I being filled up by a dildo feels so good! I've trained myself with a small and a medium plug before and did teases of course but I never dared to buy a dildo or girly clothes.
Last week I forced myself to order a cute outfit :love: , a virbating inflatable butt plug and a 15 cm / 5.9 inches long and 3,2 - 3,8 cm / 1.26 - 1.5 inches diameter dildo while edging myself. After a couple days of training with the new plug I felt ready for the dildo.

I rode it, went balls deep. Then I used my hand to slide it in and out and it felt so good. I felt so pleased to have my ass filled and makes me want to take more and bigger, for now I will keep training. I try to avoid touching my dicky. Sometimes I still get the urges but I don't want to make a messy puddle for a while :(

Update: Some days later I made a puddle and coldn't fit it in my ass anymore, I think I was stressed and it made me more mad so I destoyed the dildo and threw it away. I still use the big butt plug and think I gotta buy two dildos a smaller and a bigger one. :-/ Any recommendations to what clothes to get, when I'm placing a order anyways :-D ?

That concludes my experience and it's also hopefully a good introduction since it's my first post here. :wave:
phönix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: My first post - First experience with a dildo <3 / </3

Post by phönix »

Hi!
And welcome to Milovana.

Take your time. Your butt is your friend, not your enemy. :-)
And friendships take some time to develop.
Don't rush anything and relax.

And how about a cute/slutty schoolgirl outfit? :-D
Spoiler: show
sissy away
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sissy away »

Yeah I'll try to take my time from now. The outfit is really cute, :yes: I love the short skirt!
valdez7
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by valdez7 »

sissy away wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:50 pm Yeah I'll try to take my time from now. The outfit is really cute, :yes: I love the short skirt!
Oh, yes, you DEFINITELY need to be patient and relaxed when you're playing back there!!! Stress is not gonna help at all; you want to go easy on yourself and take your time.

And, yeah, you can't beat a short, easy-access skirt. You know, one that you wouldn't even need to take off! Maybe with some stockings and heels..
Spoiler: show
jossexern
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by jossexern »

look amazing around that big dildo