💋 [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v3.0

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: 💋 [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v3.0

Post by indyc »

putkarak wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:36 pm I got my 1st ending in 3.0 version. Its sissy end in gym with Nicole. In 2.4 version i thinked neither fiance is t-girl. Will you add trans girls in next patches? Thanks.
Sadly no. I can't even upload my crash fix much less content right now. I tried to consider a few ways to incorporate pictures into the genderless fiancé but decided against it because they would never involve any of the other actors and the whole purpose of that option is to be a blank slate that you can fill in whatever type of engagement you want.

There are several other sissy scenes and variants that were added as suggestions though.
Dragonfireworks
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Dragonfireworks »

Thank you for the new version! I really like the Nicole and Megan content.
putkarak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by putkarak »

yes, its buggy for now but thank you very much for free huge update. I got game freeze when on marry with Caprice i told "No!". Then bad end with succubi triggered and i got stucked on "You try to wake up from the blackout and can only feel passion." text.
current save code - Æ4ApàtARvIPWÀ9,2,7\u-00ad1\u00adWñ0³³³\u0-0ad2ðñ,2ñ³µµ³³³³³³³³-³ß123à123Àʳ³µµµ³³³³-³,4³µµ³³ðððð,3,3,3³µ-³³³³,6,2ð³³³µ³³³³³³,-3³³³³³³³³³³³³³ð³µ³ð³-³ðñ³³³³³µðµµ³µ³µµ³µ³-³ð³µ³³³ðñ0³µ³³³³ðððð-ðð,4,4³³³³³³ßÐiÜaû2à-3.0.0Àʳ³³µ\u00ad.,3-³³µµ³³³³³µµµ³³,[]³³³-³³³³³³³³³³³µ³\u00ad,-,2³ð³³³³³³³µñ0ñ0,6,3-,3\u00ad.³³³ñð³\u00a-dï0978320218³³³ð³³³³-³ß000004400ÀÊð³³,2³³-µ³µð³³³µ³³³ððµµ,5\u0-0adBñµ³ðð³,6³³³µµ³ð³-³³ðð³³³³µ³³ð³³ñð³³µ]-0!5
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Dragonfireworks wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:49 pm Thank you for the new version! I really like the Nicole and Megan content.
Yes, I'm quite fond of how much I expanded the Megan stuff. I also tried to give Nicole a bit of a more unique spin so hopefully that's working for everyone.
putkarak wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:22 pm yes, its buggy for now but thank you very much for free huge update. I got game freeze when on marry with Caprice i told "No!". Then bad end with succubi triggered and i got stucked on "You try to wake up from the blackout and can only feel passion." text.
current save code - Æ4ApàtARvIPWÀ9,2,7\u-00ad1\u00adWñ0³³³\u0-0ad2ðñ,2ñ³µµ³³³³³³³³-³ß123à123Àʳ³µµµ³³³³-³,4³µµ³³ðððð,3,3,3³µ-³³³³,6,2ð³³³µ³³³³³³,-3³³³³³³³³³³³³³ð³µ³ð³-³ðñ³³³³³µðµµ³µ³µµ³µ³-³ð³µ³³³ðñ0³µ³³³³ðððð-ðð,4,4³³³³³³ßÐiÜaû2à-3.0.0Àʳ³³µ\u00ad.,3-³³µµ³³³³³µµµ³³,[]³³³-³³³³³³³³³³³µ³\u00ad,-,2³ð³³³³³³³µñ0ñ0,6,3-,3\u00ad.³³³ñð³\u00a-dï0978320218³³³ð³³³³-³ß000004400ÀÊð³³,2³³-µ³µð³³³µ³³³ððµµ,5\u0-0adBñµ³ðð³,6³³³µµ³ð³-³³ðð³³³³µ³³ð³³ñð³³µ]-0!5
Yeah, this is the known Anissa crash that I have a fix to but cannot upload to the servers. I hope it clears up because it has really been a thorn in my side in what should otherwise be a victory lap.
gfggty
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by gfggty »

Just about to dive in and I wanted to say thank you in advance. This has been easily one of my favourite (probably most favourite!) teases on the site - I really appreciate all of the work you've put into it and I can barely wait to see the new content.

Think I just about cracked 70% on 2.4, so that's my goal to break on this one :smile:
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

I did my first run of this version... I haven't even seen that much and already I'm blown away. My only really criticism so far comes down to wanting it to be more to my taste (which is a bit selfish and not really valid anyways). I had a great time and I can't wait to dive back in. Great job on making such an amazing tease :love:
Agent X
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by Agent X »

This was a question I sent via PMs initally, but figured I'd post it here so anyone else interested could see his response as well.

I was essentially just asking how many CBT endings there were in the game given there were a ton of new endings added.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

gfggty wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:39 pm Just about to dive in and I wanted to say thank you in advance. This has been easily one of my favourite (probably most favourite!) teases on the site - I really appreciate all of the work you've put into it and I can barely wait to see the new content.

Think I just about cracked 70% on 2.4, so that's my goal to break on this one :smile:
I believe in you! You are welcome and I'm glad it is a favorite.
Kristycookie wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:56 am I did my first run of this version... I haven't even seen that much and already I'm blown away. My only really criticism so far comes down to wanting it to be more to my taste (which is a bit selfish and not really valid anyways). I had a great time and I can't wait to dive back in. Great job on making such an amazing tease :love:
Though I can't fix anything until the servers get better I am always curious what that taste might be. Much of TOTS is made according to suggestions and others taste and I could always add in my second project. Thank you for the compliment.
Agent X wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:34 am This was a question I sent via PMs initally, but figured I'd post it here so anyone else interested could see his response as well.

I was essentially just asking how many CBT endings there were in the game given there were a ton of new endings added.
I think there are 3 such endings but more scenes than that which were added. It's always hard for me to remember every ending or scene that has a kink but that is my best guess after browsing the ending hints again. (Which you get access to with enough completion %)

Sometimes it is just a minor nibble here and there. I had planned a Lana ending with it but ran out of space.
Bee4
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bee4 »

I just wanted to say you are amazing and the tease is the best one in this website. Playing this is better than logging on to any other website. Great job with this as always.
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

indyc wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:01 am
Kristycookie wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:56 am I did my first run of this version... I haven't even seen that much and already I'm blown away. My only really criticism so far comes down to wanting it to be more to my taste (which is a bit selfish and not really valid anyways). I had a great time and I can't wait to dive back in. Great job on making such an amazing tease :love:
Though I can't fix anything until the servers get better I am always curious what that taste might be. Much of TOTS is made according to suggestions and others taste and I could always add in my second project. Thank you for the compliment.
Spoiler: show
Actually I've had a chance to play again now and I see you added more Alina/Megan content which is my favorite. I wish there was a bit more getting addicted to asians type content, but again I'm just being selfish on that probably. Also for me I really enjoy Kylie and Nicole but not so much Anissa and Nikki. I mean they are hot at times, but I usually prefer to stick to the other girls I've mentioned. Overall I really like the content that pulls you in/forces you into situations, through addictions or otherwise, the most. The scenarios where ladies mess with you while you are sleeping are also a favorite for me. I also really liked the part where you can get addicted to Kylie's pussy too. Now that I've said all this I guess I really do love the tease as is a lot. Thank you so much for the awesome tease :love:

I still haven't interacted with Sirena yet tbh, I think I need to play from the start and stop jumping forward. Also it's hard to not choose Caprice for me :blush:
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Bee4 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:31 am I just wanted to say you are amazing and the tease is the best one in this website. Playing this is better than logging on to any other website. Great job with this as always.
Thank you for sticking with me for so long. I hope I made it faster as you and many others requested and standardized things to make it more understandable for you.
Kristycookie wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:05 pm
indyc wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:01 am
Spoiler: show
Actually I've had a chance to play again now and I see you added more Alina/Megan content which is my favorite. I wish there was a bit more getting addicted to asians type content, but again I'm just being selfish on that probably. Also for me I really enjoy Kylie and Nicole but not so much Anissa and Nikki. I mean they are hot at times, but I usually prefer to stick to the other girls I've mentioned. Overall I really like the content that pulls you in/forces you into situations, through addictions or otherwise, the most. The scenarios where ladies mess with you while you are sleeping are also a favorite for me. I also really liked the part where you can get addicted to Kylie's pussy too. Now that I've said all this I guess I really do love the tease as is a lot. Thank you so much for the awesome tease :love:

I still haven't interacted with Sirena yet tbh, I think I need to play from the start and stop jumping forward. Also it's hard to not choose Caprice for me :blush:
This is all great to know. I too am a huge fan of dirty sleep situations haha. There is a whole "ethnicity tracker" among many others in my second tease to finetune toward player taste. I wish there was a more enlightened way to categorize certain things for players but that's where I'm at right now.
StokkEN
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by StokkEN »

Hey!

Massive respect for creating this work of art. Played some of the previous versions, but this latest one is something else!

I might be an idiot, but I can't seem to find the ending hints. I feel like I saw them somewhere during my first run-through being locked or something, but I can't find them now that I've unlocked some I think. Would it be possible to shed some light on the situation? :whistle:
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

StokkEN wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:35 am Hey!

Massive respect for creating this work of art. Played some of the previous versions, but this latest one is something else!

I might be an idiot, but I can't seem to find the ending hints. I feel like I saw them somewhere during my first run-through being locked or something, but I can't find them now that I've unlocked some I think. Would it be possible to shed some light on the situation? :whistle:
After being unlocked they SHOULD stay unlocked and visible when you reach an ending. If you click through it makes the option go away but each time you see an ending it should re-appear. If this is not happening feel free to let me know because it could be a bug. I wasn't able to execute the hints the way I wanted but I hope it is working well enough.

Something else eh... I'll take it and thank you for all the respect!
ddongboy08
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ddongboy08 »

Just wanted to follow-up and see if there's chance the fix has been uploaded to the server?
makovoc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by makovoc »

I've seen that lust is gradually rising for some reason by 1 every few seconds. Is that a feature or a bug?