[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.75 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 30.04.2024

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.3.00 - EStim Beta - Latest Update: 26.03.2023

Post by markus »

Update to 0.3.00 'EStim-Beta Version'

There are other things, new commands, some fixes and so on (just check out the changelog), but the EStim stuff is the main topic of this update.
Please keep in mind, I don't have an EStim device, never used one, never will, this stuff is added because of the requests mostly in the announcement thread.

EStim notes:
Spoiler: show
Attention!
EStim can be harmful for your health!
- Make sure you have read all the risk-warnings delivered with your EStim device as well as the manual.
- Don't use a self-made EStim device.
- This approach of EStim support is for audio driven EStim devices which getting connected to the green jack from the mainboard/soundcard, while a main audio output is connected to the PC/soundcard, so you will need 2 working audio outputs on your PC to make this work, ... if you don't understand this explanation, then don't use this EStim feature at all.
- This approach of EStim support is in a BETA-STATE.
- Don't try this if you are not absolutely sure about what you are doing.
- Don't try this if you are new to Tease AI in general.
- Use on your own risk.
Changelog:

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.3.00 - Change Log
----------------------------------------------------------------

- EStim support for audio driven EStim-Devices: In the Advanced Settings -> EStim:

- Selectable audio files playing along with the metronome.
- Selectable audio files playing instead of the beatmeter.
- New Commands:
- @PlayEStimAudio[X] -> Same syntax as @PlayAudio[X]
- @StopEStimAudio

On-the-fly volume change for EStim sounds:

CTRL + W - @PlayEStimAudio-Command and when instead of a beatmeter a soundfile is played - Volume Up
CTRL + E - @PlayEStimAudio-Command and when instead of a beatmeter a soundfile is played - Volume Down
CTRL + R - Metronome EStim Audio Up
CTRL + T - Metronome EStim Audio Down
CTRL + U - Metronome Emphasis EStim Audio Up
CTRL + I - Metronome Emphasis EStim Audio Down

Note:
In the main Awakening folder there is now a picture 'Shortcuts.jpg' which shows all the shortcuts for a better overview.

Audio files for EStim are NOT included!
If someone can provide some good metronome-EStim sounds, I'd like to include them.
Soundfiles as Beatmeter replacement will not be included.
You can find a lot in the 'On Video' Section of the Milovana forum:
viewforum.php?f=25&sid=2812eec22e4481a5e9c08a8f08b87503

In example here:
viewtopic.php?t=24722

... and here:
viewtopic.php?p=341861#p341861

- New Filter:
@WhoIsTyping(X) -> X can be D,1,2,3,4,5,6
I.e.:
@WhoIsTyping(1) is valid if Contact1 is typing

- @ImageBar2On( vanished when showing a content picture -> fixed!

New filter:
@NotFullScreen
@FullScreen

I.e.:
@NullResponse @NotFullScreen @ImageBar1On(5,64,15,37) @Wait(3)
@NullResponse @NotFullScreen @ImageBar2On(20,64,15,37) @Wait(5)

@NullResponse @FullScreen @ImageBar1On(5,50,15,37) @Wait(3)
@NullResponse @FullScreen @ImageBar2On(20,50,15,37) @Wait(5)

- New Command:
@NullLine

Usually if in a vocabulary file different filters leading to different results but no condition is valid, then an error message is printed in the chat ' NO_POSSIBLE_LINES: '
But if you want to return 'nothing' from a vocabulary file in special cases, you can add a line with @NullLine, i.e.:
@Flag(MyFlagName) @DommeTag(Face)
@NotFlag(MyFlagName) @NullLine

- New Command:
@HideChatMessage
This hides the chat messages about joining or leaving the chat room when using i.e.: @AddContact1 @RemoveDomme
I.e.:
@NullResponse @AddContact1
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @RemoveDomme @HideChatMessage

- Modified random number generation

- Added missing System-Keywords #SubWritingTaskMin and #SubWritingTaskMax

- Added a white background with black text option for the chat, this is a temporary solution until the customizable UI is done.

- Several small fixes and performance-enhancements

Best greetings,
Markus
popss
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.3.00 - EStim Beta - Latest Update: 26.03.2023

Post by popss »

I've installed TAI Awakening 0_3_00.

When I try to run Alice Awakened, I get an error message that says "Domme has blocked your account till MISSING_VARIABLE: #Var[NoSession]"

Sorry about this post the issue was not with Awakened. I would delete the post but I can't see how.
Last edited by popss on Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
dmas964
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by dmas964 »

popss wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:48 am I've installed TAI Awakening 0_3_00.

When I try to run Alice Awakened, I get an error message that says "Domme has blocked your account till MISSING_VARIABLE: #Var[NoSession]"
oh and I thought I was doing something wrong because I changed the computer and set everything up again on a new one and I have the same thing.
Sorry for my English, I hope you understand.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.3.01 - EStim Beta - Latest Update: 28.03.2023

Post by markus »

Update!

Download latest version:
https://markusawakening.itch.io/tease-ai-awakening

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.3.01 - Change Log
Small fix: @CheckDate considers a missing date variable as 'time is up' now

Best greetings,
Markus
Last edited by markus on Mon May 22, 2023 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
popss
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.3.01 - EStim Beta - Latest Update: 28.03.2023

Post by popss »

Since installing TAI Awakening 0_3_01 I get Out of Memory errors, just about every time I try to start the program. If I restart the PC I get the error when I first load the program, but on a second attempt it works OK. Subsequent attempts get the same out of memory error. My PC is not short of memory.

Part of the error log is below if you need all of it then let me know):

System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.EnsureCapacity(Int32 min)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.InsertRange(Int32 index, IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.AddRange(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at TAI_Awakening.TaiCtrl02.<StartUpTai>d__346.MoveNext() in M:\Tease AI - A Sharp Awakening\TaiAwake\TAI Awakening 0 3 01 CD\TaiCtrl02.cs:line 10385
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)
popss
Explorer
Explorer

Post by popss »

I think I had a confusing file structure so I've now totally reinstalled TAI, and the out of memory issues have disappeared.

Sorry to have bothered you with this.
doug1xyz
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by doug1xyz »

markus wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:50 am Update!

TAI Awakening 0_3_01.zip

https://mega.nz/file/eEBiDJDJ#w6AsDZTyK ... 3PiorUW9vc

Thanks for all your work on the 'Awakening' program. As a whole it is much better than the original.

I have a problem when running "miss blue 3.7" under "Awakening". After applying this update the problem persists.
Namely, EVERY time I start "miss blue" it runs the setup scrips, and never remembers what happened the previous times.

History for my install.
1. I copied a working TeaseAI folder with "miss blue" that I had been using without problems for months to a new folder "Awaken"
2. I then copied "TAI Awakening 0_2_98?" I think it was 98 over top of the Awaken folder and things worked well after I did the TAI settings (except for miss blue rememering the tease setup)
3. I then copied "TAI Awakening 0_3_01" over the Awaken folder.

Thanks for any help on this.
popss
Explorer
Explorer

Post by popss »

I can run Miss Blue without any major issues.

I suggest that you create a new TAI Awakening directory, and then install Alice Awakened. Then copy all your Audio, image and video files from TAI. If that works then download a new copy of Miss Blue and add that to TAI Awakening.

That's what I did and as I said it works without any major issues.
Phloxde
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Phloxde »

Is there a way to kill a video? I'm running HoT8 and its scripts sometimes calls for a video, and some of mine are 'full length'. which usually means I'm stuck for 45-60 mins in the middle of what was intended to be an hour session. Skipping the module doesn't work, and a "@StopVideo" in chat doesn't do it either (not that I would have any reason to believe it would)

I'd really like to avoid having to make a shortform content folder mirror of everything.

Its been running great BTW
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Phloxde wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:38 pm Is there a way to kill a video? I'm running HoT8 and its scripts sometimes calls for a video, and some of mine are 'full length'. which usually means I'm stuck for 45-60 mins in the middle of what was intended to be an hour session. Skipping the module doesn't work, and a "@StopVideo" in chat doesn't do it either (not that I would have any reason to believe it would)

I'd really like to avoid having to make a shortform content folder mirror of everything.
Hi!

In the Debug Menu -> Commands -> @StopVideo.
Or you could also fast forward to the end -> CTRL + L.
Its been running great BTW

Best greetings,
Markus
doug1xyz
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by doug1xyz »

Thanks, i'll give that a try

doug
popss wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:44 pm I can run Miss Blue without any major issues.

I suggest that you create a new TAI Awakening directory, and then install Alice Awakened. Then copy all your Audio, image and video files from TAI. If that works then download a new copy of Miss Blue and add that to TAI Awakening.

That's what I did and as I said it works without any major issues.
arcybo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by arcybo »

TeaseAI has an option to display slideshows in a random order. I would like Awakening to have it too: some of my domme folders are huge, and are not sets with a natural progression (no stripping, just a random collection of pics), which means I'll always get to see the same pictures/videos in the same order.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

arcybo wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:45 am TeaseAI has an option to display slideshows in a random order. I would like Awakening to have it too: some of my domme folders are huge, and are not sets with a natural progression (no stripping, just a random collection of pics), which means I'll always get to see the same pictures/videos in the same order.
Hi! :wave:

Videos are played already in random order since it's expected that they are not have such a 'natural progression'.
For that you should have all the domme videos in one folder without having pictures in that video-folder.

Now for the random slideshow, ok, noted on the to-do-list, but don't expect this very soon.
At the moment we* are at a (to me) much more interesting and (again, ... to me!) amazing new feature, ... I won't tell about it until at least the base of it is done and working, but I am quite optimistic on that, so I hope you can understand that this has a much higher priority than that random slideshow, but as I said, noted! :yes:

* we -> yepp, in this case I've got the support and help from another developer. 8-)

Best greetings,
Markus
popss
Explorer
Explorer

Post by popss »

Looking through the error log I get this occasionally, however it doesn't seem to affect the program:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon, 03.04.2023 - 6:27:41:4618
GetDateDifference() -> Variable Not Found, Return: 0
DateFlag: AV_GlitterJoin,seconds

Script: Scripts\AliceAwaked\Stroke\Link\mar_Link.txt
Script line (713):
@RapidCodeOn @Variable[#DateDifference(AV_GlitterJoin,seconds)]>[1000] @NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\AV_Scripts\AV_GlitterBye.txt)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi :wave:

Small report.
Censorbars seems to be "fragile" (the right word is eluding me right now :lol: ).
I have attached two images, showing what I am talking about.

This occurs when you shuffle between full screen and windowed mode.
However not always! Sometimes I have to go back and fourth a few times before I trigger it.
Sometimes it seems to correct itself after a while, other times not so much.
I haven't been able to figure out the pattern.

EDIT: I should also mention this was while a video was playing!
I have not yet tested if the same issue occurs with images.
Screenshot 2023-04-03 150411.png
Screenshot 2023-04-03 150411.png (35.39 KiB) Viewed 1092 times
Screenshot 2023-04-03 150349.png
Screenshot 2023-04-03 150349.png (25.27 KiB) Viewed 1092 times
Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)