Farewell, it's time for me to move on.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
fapnip
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Farewell, it's time for me to move on.

Post by fapnip »

Life changes require me to step back from Milovana for the foreseeable future. Thanks to all those that supported and put up with me throughout the last few years.

My last contribution is an incomplete tease. Feel free to take it, expand on it, ignore it, criticize it, whatever.
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 2d75650593

JSON (right-click, save as):
https://milovana.com/webteases/geteossc ... 2d75650593

Farewell, have fun.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Farewell, it's time for me to move on.

Post by Shattered »

So long, Space Cowboy. Thanks for your contributions over the years, I was just using your Tease-B-Good. May it remain and be useful for folks, and good luck in whatever endevours drag you away from here!
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by ritewriter »

Thank you for all your help. You’re awesome and will be missed. Hopefully this is not goodbye, just so long for now.
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Thamrill »

This i a sad day for us all.
Thanks for all.

Good luck out there :love:

~Thamrill

indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

I doubt fapnip will log back in for a very long time so this response is more to the Milovana community:

Fapnip was absolutely critical in all of my creations. They volunteered tons of their time to create systems I could use without anything given in return - the save function, time machine, photo carousel, the entire skeleton for my second project, ending and completion tracker, and many more. They even developed a compression method from the ground up that without it, Trials of the Succubi would not be publishable.

There were probably at least 50 times were I reached out to them about how to execute some new idea I had that I didn't think was possible in EOS or just didn't know how to do. They were always there to take the time to interpret my strange ideas and come up with a solution.

Fapnip gave many the false impression that I knew how to code in any degree. I wouldn't have gotten this far or stuck with it as long without their help.

Not only were they beyond helpful, they were patient, funny, and deeply cared about Milovana. Without question, the site will be not nearly the same without them. I'm so happy they reached out to me and melted their brain on my behalf.
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by ritewriter »

I just used fapnip's Tease-B-Good tool to check the next version of ESM and it found so many errors I probably never would've caught otherwise. Fapnip's behind-the-scenes help really made a huge difference for me on the quality of my tease. I'm sure that's true for many creators of the more complex teases on this site. Hopefully they'll keep their tools available, because they're truly amazing.

Hail and farewell to one of the greats.
spugbutter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spugbutter »

indyc wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:20 pmFapnip was absolutely critical in all of my creations.
Oh no! Does this mean no new trials of the succubi???
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

spugbutter wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:26 pm
indyc wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:20 pmFapnip was absolutely critical in all of my creations.
Oh no! Does this mean no new trials of the succubi???
TOTS 3.0 is between 80% and 90% done depending on how much more I can fit or time I have. While I could release what I have, it just means the future content I make has to be far less ambitious, I can fit less, and it takes me longer to come up with my own inefficient solutions to issues. Things that take them 5 minutes or less take me hours if I even succeed.

Fapnip laid a ridiculous amount of background structure, taught me how to code simple things, and left me with so many tools that I use daily.

I was shooting for TOTS 3.0 and Keystroke to be out in time for Easter but the new EOS image load issues are delaying that. The other reason I am taking so long on 3.0 is that it will be the last significant TOTS release to end on.
DrCunnilingustein
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by DrCunnilingustein »

fapnip wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:40 pm Life changes require me to step back from Milovana for the foreseeable future. Thanks to all those that supported and put up with me throughout the last few years.

My last contribution is an incomplete tease. Feel free to take it, expand on it, ignore it, criticize it, whatever.

Farewell, have fun.
Thanks for everything man. As a chess fan, I'm finding myself constantly coming back to your last tease, really fun, I always play highest difficulty, haven't won a bout yet but have had some ridiculously tactical games. I need to be on my A game to stay competitive, but as time passes I am grinded down to defeat, bit by bit, ever-growingly horny XD

The Elo of the chess engine you used must (on hardest setting) be at least 1200 right? sheesh i'm gonna celebrate hard if I ever win. :lol:

All the best on whatever venture you're on now.
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Epton »

fapnip wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:40 pm Life changes require me to step back from Milovana for the foreseeable future. Thanks to all those that supported and put up with me throughout the last few years.

Farewell, have fun.
Take care and be safe!!!, I would like to thank you for all the times you've helped me :love: