[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.75 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 30.04.2024

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

mondany
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.90 - Latest Update: 22.02.2023

Post by mondany »

markus wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:11 pm The easy answer would be: 'No, at least not yet, maybe someday, but not anytime soon'.
Thanks, I'm happy with Zira for now :lol:
Looking forward to those lifelike AI voices in the future though :-D
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.90 - Latest Update: 22.02.2023

Post by Spielers »

If you delete a image directoy and create a new one and start TAIA it crash and it is not possible to open the settings and set up the new directory
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Spielers wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:31 pm If you delete a image directoy and create a new one and start TAIA it crash and it is not possible to open the settings and set up the new directory
Hi!

The Work-In-Progress version already has something changed in that startup-check, maybe it's solved already (that version, as I said is WIP and not published yet), ... but could you please describe more detailed what happens?
How does it 'crash'? Can you make a screenshot, post the error-text if there is any?

Best greetings,
Markus
LostInTheFog3131
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by LostInTheFog3131 »

markus wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:32 pm Just let me know if some text is still not spoken (script- / log- examples)
That's perfect, thanks so much! I even have each TTS setting set to different voices so it is very clear when a character is speaking vs an emote/system message.
Kevin77794
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kevin77794 »

I just downloaded this today, and when I try to start, it tells me to choose a personality, but when I click the choose personality button, nothing happens.

What do I need to do to fix this?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Kevin77794 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:23 am I just downloaded this today, and when I try to start, it tells me to choose a personality, but when I click the choose personality button, nothing happens.

What do I need to do to fix this?

Hi and welcome to the forum. :wave:

The first 2 possibilities I can think if is that you:

a) don't have a personality installed at all, ... check the forum, you might take a look in my signature if you want to try the Alice-project, or look out for House of Tease or Miss Blue (there a few others as well)

b) if you have installed a personality, then maybe in the wrong folder, in example for Alice you should have a path like this:

YourTaiAwakeningInstallFolder/Scripts/AliceMerged/

And in that there should be many folders, i.e. Apps,Modules,Stroke.

Good luck and best greetings,
Markus
leezer3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leezer3 »

Small bug:
Right-clicking in the chat area gives a resource in use error and freezes everything up.

As a secondary thing:
Please add an option white background / black text for chat etc.
White text on black makes my eyes bleed. No idea how people can use a dark mode :)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hey there! :wave:
leezer3 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:38 pm Small bug:
Right-clicking in the chat area gives a resource in use error and freezes everything up.
Will be fixed in the next release.

As a secondary thing:
Please add an option white background / black text for chat etc.
White text on black makes my eyes bleed. No idea how people can use a dark mode :)
Added a white background with black text option for the chat (browser/textbox), this will be temporary solution until the customizable UI is done (which probabaly will take a while, other things are more important to me at the moment).

Best greetings,
Markus
dark0512
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by dark0512 »

Does this randomly choose the modules? I feel like the few times I’ve used it, it’s going in the same order of modules (doing very similar stuff).

I love how it looks so far though - super excited for future releases (and enjoying the current one).
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

dark0512 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:11 am Does this randomly choose the modules? I feel like the few times I’ve used it, it’s going in the same order of modules (doing very similar stuff).
Hi!
Funny coincidence, 2 days ago that topic came up in the test forum.

To answer your question: Yes, it randomly choose the module.

But we came to the conclusion that it sometimes isn't random enough, ... I don't wanna bore you with technical details, it's all about how random numbers gets generated, ... in the next version I will implement a different way to generate random numbers, so hopefully those random numbers become more random. :-D

I love how it looks so far though - super excited for future releases (and enjoying the current one).
Thanks, much appreciated!

Honestly, I am very excited about future releases as well!
Not the next one, ... that should contain some EStim stuff (which is obvious since I've asked for testers ;-) ), ... but the one after that could be very intersting, ... well, we will see.

Best greetings,
Markus
YagahKin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by YagahKin »

Hey Markus,

So I've been trying to abuse the absolutely amazing new TTS feature, and I tried a lot of voices which have been working properly thanks to your "TTS patcher" recommendation in an earlier comment.
Yet since I'm on windows 11 I would really love it if we find a way to use the "Natural Narrators Voices" Jenny and Aria. They sound so much better than any other that I've found for now. but sadly as they are installed separately I haven't been able to force read them in TAI.

And as always thank you for all your efforts. I absolutely appreciate what you have done to our beloved TAI so far. :love:
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi YagahKin! :wave:
YagahKin wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:50 pm and I tried a lot of voices which have been working properly thanks to your "TTS patcher" recommendation in an earlier comment.
Thx, that's a really useful feedback, I've never tried it on my own, it was just a google-search, good to know that it does it's job!

Yet since I'm on windows 11 I would really love it if we find a way to use the "Natural Narrators Voices" Jenny and Aria. They sound so much better than any other that I've found for now. but sadly as they are installed separately I haven't been able to force read them in TAI.
Well, right now I am still on Windows 7, ... I am planning on upgrading soon to Windows 10, ... and I am not using any TTS voices on my own at all, ... so all what I could do is some google-search again, but sorry, I am now much too busy working on the next update, and again, I couldn't do anything more than to google for some information which you might can do on your own.
(If you do so and find something, please post/share in here!)

And as always thank you for all your efforts. I absolutely appreciate what you have done to our beloved TAI so far. :love:
And as always ;-) , ... thank you, much aprrectiated (!!!) !
Best greetings,
Markus
popss
Explorer
Explorer

Post by popss »

Can I just thank you for your efforts on TAI Awakening.

I had lots of problems with TAI crashing, but Awakening has run perfectly.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi popss! :wave:
popss wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:59 am Can I just thank you for your efforts on TAI Awakening.
Yes, you can! :smile:

Honestly, I am soooo used to that with every new post, there is a problem reported, a question asked of how things working, a new fearture wish-/request or something like that (those things are fine as well, no problem), so it's really a nice change to get a reply which doesn't mean more work for me, thanks a lot, really much appreciated! :yes:

Best greetings,
Markus
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by forbiddendesire »

markus wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:34 pm
Yes, you can! :smile:

Honestly, I am soooo used to that with every new post, there is a problem reported, a question asked of how things working, a new fearture wish-/request or something like that (those things are fine as well, no problem), so it's really a nice change to get a reply which doesn't mean more work for me, thanks a lot, really much appreciated! :yes:

Best greetings,
Markus
If that's the case I'm always happy to appreciate one of the hardest working creators and responders on these forums! TAI Awakening is a great project, I haven't played too much of it (or TAI in general recently) but from what I did play it's very stable and nice. Thanks so much for all your efforts and dedication!
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125