Estim A box2

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Kevin77794
Explorer
Explorer

Estim A box2

Post by Kevin77794 »

Hi, does anyone have any experience using this power box to the estim webteases on this site? Thanks.
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Estim A box2

Post by ostermanblue2 »

It is not recommended. It takes stereo input and interprets it into a mono output. It's meant for taking something like your favorite EDM album and "playing" it as a stim sensation. It has nothing to do with intentionally created dual channel and triphase stim experiences like we play with in web teases and stim heros. For that, I'd recommend following instructions to create a simple diy unit as there sadly aren't any great products available for our niche fetish currently.
Bright_Sprinkler
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Estim A box2

Post by Bright_Sprinkler »

I have one.
Don't know if it's just me but high frequency are basically not noticeable.
And most of the teases here are made by using those and triphase boxes. So I would not recommend it for this purpose.

You can somewhat make it work tho. I am using a virtual audio mixer (voicemeter) to route the audio signal through a virtual input device (vb-audio-cable) and that signal through VoiceMod to pitch it down.