[ESTIM RELEASE] for Sasha Foxxx - Exquisite Torture

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

EstimHero
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [ESTIM RELEASE] for Sasha Foxxx - Exquisite Torture

Post by EstimHero »

book_guy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:26 am
EstimHero wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:03 am I've made a Torrent file for this :

https://estimhero.com/documents/view/83 ... te-torture
It seems Milovana's torrent-posting functionality is glitched. So, thanks for adding this off-site torrent.

So I tried to "join" or "sign up" in order to get the torrent file, but it's hidden behind --- REQUIRED birthdate, REQUIRED avatar image, REQUIRED real email address ... I got to that point and said a big fuck-you and quit trying.

It's pretty much my impression that, by creating the torrent file (and the two or three others you've blocked similarly in the last few days) and then distributing its address, you aren't actually interested in helping the file-sharing within the Milovana community; you're interested in signing people up for your data-scraping and pay-wall-advertisement services.
Thank you for your feedback.

• "REQUIRED birthdate" = site is for 18+ content, I don't ask to receive a picture of your ID to verify it.
  • "REQUIRED avatar image" = you can use ANY picture, its to differentiate users.
  • "REQUIRED real email address" - you are welcome to use "DuckDuckGo Email Protection" , https://duckduckgo.com/email/ . The Email used to log in into the site, send forgotten passwords etc.
  • "blocked similarly" - all torrents on the site are shared freely. You are required to sign up to access the site through.
    Also - its not freely open to the web coz of DMCA
  • "within the Milovana community" - yes, it's an alternative site, with ESTIM focus.
  • "you're interested in signing people up" - yes, why else to open a social site?
  • "your data-scraping and pay-wall-advertisement services" - I'm not Facebook, what data scraping XD?
    And there is no ads at all.
:-)

edger477 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:37 am
book_guy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:26 am It's pretty much my impression that, by creating the torrent file (and the two or three others you've blocked similarly in the last few days) and then distributing its address, you aren't actually interested in helping the file-sharing within the Milovana community; you're interested in signing people up for your data-scraping and pay-wall-advertisement services.
It is not only that, the people hosting the torrents can see your IP address (until you pay for better kind of VPN that allows torrents go decently) and therefore also your country/location. Given amount of content that gets posted to mega, there is no reason to use torrents at all (practically all content can be gotten from mega).
MEGA takes down a LOT of content from here, try to find older releases, it's tought.
Also as long as someone has the torrent - you can download it again.
I've opened a Telegram channel to back up all the files and to download from there.

People can see what IP connects to what torrent through, as do MEGA sees all the IP and what they downloaded, but I think as long as it's decentralized service, its easier to remain anonymous.
If you want "complete" anonymity , use TOR.

BTW - any site sees what ip's connect to it, it's how internet works.
I'm not the hero you Deserve,
But I'm the Estim Hero you've got.

https://estimhero.com/
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by book_guy »

I do agree that Mega has its difficulties. I think torrents have their place, and Mega has its place. I got stung by Mega, by putting a lot of stuff up there for them to simply discombobulate and for me to have no recourse. I put in a lot of work which, sadly, trickled down the drain as they unaccountably modified things after-the-fact. I see the usefulness of Mega in current context, too, especially for the one-off file-sharing. My computer set-up is not as fancy as most people's, so I have to use whatever I can, in whatever manner happens to work best on alternate Thursdays when the moon is full but only if the infield fly rule is in effect. I am generally an outfielder so I prefer torrents, generally. Mega's nice too ... often enough ...

On the other subject: I'm not reading the rest of the palaver about how to circumvent the unnecessary things. If they're circumvent-able, then they are unnecessary, and therefore I don't want to have to put in the effort to circumvent them. If they were unnecessary but included, then there must be some ulterior motive for using a system which unnecessarily includes them. I distrust that evident ulterior motive, whatever it might be. Perhaps it is this, and thank you Edger477 for the sleuthing:
edger477 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:37 am It is not only that, the people hosting the torrents can see your IP address (until you pay ...
Torrent files can be placed on a free Google-files membership with a throw-away Gmail email address. He knew that, and did not choose to implement it when he...
EstimHero wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:03 am made a Torrent file for this :
I'm done here.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
EstimHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by EstimHero »

book_guy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:35 pm I do agree that Mega has its difficulties. I think torrents have their place, and Mega has its place. I got stung by Mega, by putting a lot of stuff up there for them to simply discombobulate and for me to have no recourse. I put in a lot of work which, sadly, trickled down the drain as they unaccountably modified things after-the-fact. I see the usefulness of Mega in current context, too, especially for the one-off file-sharing. My computer set-up is not as fancy as most people's, so I have to use whatever I can, in whatever manner happens to work best on alternate Thursdays when the moon is full but only if the infield fly rule is in effect. I am generally an outfielder so I prefer torrents, generally. Mega's nice too ... often enough ...

On the other subject: I'm not reading the rest of the palaver about how to circumvent the unnecessary things. If they're circumvent-able, then they are unnecessary, and therefore I don't want to have to put in the effort to circumvent them. If they were unnecessary but included, then there must be some ulterior motive for using a system which unnecessarily includes them. I distrust that evident ulterior motive, whatever it might be. Perhaps it is this, and thank you Edger477 for the sleuthing:
edger477 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:37 am It is not only that, the people hosting the torrents can see your IP address (until you pay ...
Torrent files can be placed on a free Google-files membership with a throw-away Gmail email address. He knew that, and did not choose to implement it when he...
EstimHero wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:03 am made a Torrent file for this :
I'm done here.
Man,

I don't really understand what you are complaining about...

I love ESTIM, I've made a site for ESTIM, I share ESTIM stuff via the most anon thing that I know - Torrents.
They are the most DMCA-proof stuff that I know as well.
I plan on making monetizing it by Donations, selling Physical stuff and exclusive ESTIM releases..

Ads are too much headache for too little compensation.
And your personal data? Frankly I don't need your email, ip etc... if I had, I don't know, millions of users I could theoretically sell it for.. maybe 100$? no idea, that's not worth it and that's not my business plan, I'm not FB.

Now, if you have a better idea how to share ESTIM Video+Audio, please share, maybe I can improve
or you can pick up the glove and help with the issue..

No hard feelings,
If you have some concrete ideas or improvements, do tell.
and have a good day :-)

Hero.
I'm not the hero you Deserve,
But I'm the Estim Hero you've got.

https://estimhero.com/
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

EstimHero wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:07 am I share ESTIM stuff via the most anon thing that I know - Torrents.
They are the most DMCA-proof stuff that I know as well.
I am not assuming you have any bad intentions, but you should be aware that torrents are least anonymous way of sharing files, and by far the most dangerous, precisely because of lack of ability for DMCA takedown.

If you upload something that is copyrighted to any file sharing/streaming site, it is normally struck down by dmca, and it is often throw-away account that might not even be tracked down, most often not a path worth pursuing for copyright holders... most of them actually have bots that recognize their content and take everything down and that is where it ends.

For torrents is a different story, because as soon as you use torrents, anyone can see that you are sharing the file and your ip address. And by uploading copyrighted content to other users from your own computer, you become the one breaking the copyright law (so everyone downloading torrent are at same time uploading it). In Germany that often costs 900-1000 eur per instance caught (see this for example https://www.settle-in-berlin.com/illega ... t-warning/)
What they do is have their own torrent clients who scan all the sources and log content:ip address pairs to a database from where they extract what content it was, do they have contract with copyright holder, and if yes, proceed to get information about owner of ip address and start sending letters.

Torrents are only good way to download stuff in low-income countries where law firms have no profit in operating such cease-and-dessist schemes that extract large sums of money.
form4lity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by form4lity »

This sounds great!

I just found out about these estim files and was wondering if there was an FAQ or Wiki for people new to them? I have no idea what device I need to do this or where is the best place to get it.