[FEEDBACK] Conquering Lana

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
rainwalker69
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

[FEEDBACK] Conquering Lana

Post by rainwalker69 »

Conquering Lana is my first tease and I would appreciate your feedback on the game.

It is intended to make you replay the tease by having you start with low endurance but increasing it with each try depending on your progression.

The game takes you through multiple stages rewarding you with new content and twists in gameplay.

Have you enjoyed?
Stefanal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [FEEDBACK] Conquering Lana

Post by Stefanal »

I don't really get why the game decides you "cum" when your endurance runs out. Why not make a cum button and reward players who last long
shima
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

Post by shima »

Stefanal wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:56 pm I don't really get why the game decides you "cum" when your endurance runs out. Why not make a cum button and reward players who last long
This

95% of the players do one run and then decide is not worth, repeating the same thing over and over kills the game, stupid concept in my opinion

What about starting let's say at 20, her orgasm is at 100, if you reach 0 or you cum you lose
normal strokes = 0
slow strokes = -1
fast strokes = +1
you can't use the same speed two times in a row
Blubyblub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blubyblub »

I tested it and understand the concept. But I will need a longer run to see how it turns out and how many times I will have to go through the same content again. But thats not necessarly a bad thing if well paced.
grelgen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by grelgen »

Spoiler: show
is eating her out intended to be an auto win?
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

rainwalker69 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:40 am Conquering Lana is my first tease and I would appreciate your feedback on the game.

It is intended to make you replay the tease by having you start with low endurance but increasing it with each try depending on your progression.

The game takes you through multiple stages rewarding you with new content and twists in gameplay.

Have you enjoyed?
I liked the concept! Great execution for a first tease. I can see this format being expanded/more complex by having there be more forks in the road and stroking challenges on every path so that figuring out what are the right choices, remembering them in each run, and executing better each time but with "power-ups" to tame the repetitiveness, would lead to a long and varied experience that could be very frustrating in a fun way.

The only downside to the current game is that having greater endurance doesn't help make each "round" shorter. To make the "roguelike" concept work a little better, maybe when you increase endurance the rounds are shorter so that you don't have to spend too long stroking to the same picture?