[Estim Release] Triality (Hypno, Estim, VR)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: [Estim Release] Triality (Hypno, Estim, VR)

Post by edger477 »

I finally played this, and without spoiling it I can only say is very well done, signals were crafted almost masterfully, there was no need to touch the volume (at one point it was so low that I couldn't feel it but I think I calibrated a bit too low due to warning from electro). Although the messaging was not really targeting type of man I am, I still enjoyed the content and was able to relax. :thankyou:
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by desertfox »

Little late to the party but played through this and it's really amazing. I don't have an estim device but enjoyed it all the same, really amazing editing throughout the whole thing and obviously great choice for a subject. But really the micro cuts you have all nail really interesting sequences and all have a 'highlight' of some sort that makes each flip fun to watch over and over again. Great stuff!
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

desertfox wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:10 pm I don't have an estim device but enjoyed it all the same
Should really make one