[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.75 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 30.04.2024

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

equinus
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.75 - Latest Update: 16.01.2023

Post by equinus »

Oh, your reply looks very hostile. I have to say I am very sorry for that.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.75 - Latest Update: 16.01.2023

Post by markus »

equinus wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:59 am Oh, your reply looks very hostile. I have to say I am very sorry for that.

Hi!
It really surprises me (a lot) that you have got the impression that my answer was 'hostile'.
I have re-read my answer and still I don't see where it was hostile, I think it isn't, and definitely wasn't meant that way.

You have made a suggestion (hot-keys) and what I did was to take my time and explain my thoughts on it and why I 'tend' to don't do it.
If that was the part which looks 'hostile' to you, ... well, of course I just could have answered with a simple: 'No.' ... but that wouldn't be me, I like to talk and discuss with the other users here. :yes:

And if it was the other part about the picture-upload, I am just cautious, and also here I have explained why.

So honestly, I absolutely don't get it why my answer looked 'very hostile' to you, maybe you read my answer again and then write me a private message and explain that to me?

Best greetings,
Markus
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

oculus wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:03 pm and it seems that the "@RuinedMode" does not work correctly. I cant tell that i ruined it, i tried different key words but nothing seems to work.
Update!

Download latest version:
https://markusawakening.itch.io/tease-ai-awakening

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.2.77 - Change Log
----------------------------------------------------------------

- Fixed @RuinedMode(

- List Subfolders with 'Add Media Directory' for Contacts.
The default (that is how it was before this update) is that this is activated (the hook is set).
To deactivate can make sense if you have picture-sets and videos for one model, to 'balance' the chances.
I.e.: You have one folder with videos, let's call this example model 'Alice', so the video folder could be named 'Alice Videos', in this folder there are videos, but no subfolders.
Then you have a folder called 'Alice Picture Sets' with let's say 50 subfolders, each subfolder with a picture-set.
---> This is btw. the best and recommended way to sort your media.
Now you could add the folder 'Alice Videos' 3 times, since there are no subfolders it doesn't matter if the hook is set or not.
Then deactivate 'List subfolders' and add 'Alice Picture Sets' one time, the list then looks like this:
Alice Videos
Alice Videos
Alice Videos
Alice Picture Sets
---> This means that the chance that one of the picture-sets is picked randomly is 1 out of 4.
If you have 'List subfolders' activated, you still would have 3 times the video folder in the list, but also all the 50 picture folders, then the chance that a video is picked for display would be very low.

- Added RapitTextOff to the debug menu, will also reseted when a script ends.

Best greetings,
Markus
Last edited by markus on Mon May 22, 2023 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anon_Chigurh
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.77 - Latest Update: 21.01.2023

Post by Anon_Chigurh »

Hey, loving the work you put into this and your new personality.
I keep running into an issue when installing this. Perhaps you know what I am doing wrong?
Basically, the image tagging has a box that is empty for me but not in the example.

Basically in, Settings > Images > URL Files
There is this little box where you can select Hardcore, Softcore, Lesbian, ... Butts, Feet
For me this box is empty. I have tried installing from scratch and tried installing into TAI 54_9, 55_3 folders.

Thanks in advance.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.77 - Latest Update: 21.01.2023

Post by markus »

Anon_Chigurh wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:40 pm Basically in, Settings > Images > URL Files
There is this little box where you can select Hardcore, Softcore, Lesbian, ... Butts, Feet
For me this box is empty. I have tried installing from scratch and tried installing into TAI 54_9, 55_3 folders.
Hi!

Make sure you have some URL-Files in the folder Images -> System -> URL Files.
(Some are in the main folder as a zip file 'URL Files Examples.zip', so these files should be in the folder Images -> System -> URL Files.

Now more important (I just tested it now in a hurry) ... but it seems you must first choose a personality, and then go back to these settings, maybe use the refresh button, then that small box should be filled.

---> I will look this up when I have some more time, definitely something which should be fixed, ... but for now it should work when you choose the personality first and try it again.

Please let me know if that helps you!

Best greetings,
Markus
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi :wave:

One suggestion and 1 request :-)

Suggestion
Regarding @Variable[]=[]
If you happen to type:
@Variable[Var01]>=[#Var[Var02]] <-- Does not work.
@Variable[Var01]>=[Var02] <-- works.
It is nothing major, however I was thinking if the more robust solution is to have both working? I might obviously be wrong :lol:

Request:
So I was thinking, since you already have this command in place: @Censorbar1On(0,0,100,50,Censored)
How hard is to use the same "structure" and instead of text having it display an image which is fitted best as possible within the frame?
A command which would be something like:
@Videobar1On(20,20,20,40,@ShowImage[PATH\ImageName.format])

Cheers
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hey there! :wave:
genome231 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:39 am @Videobar1On(
That command name 'VIDEObar' scared me a bit at first glance! *lol*
(There are already a lot of video players in Awakening to juggle with, and there will be more coming, so I don't wanna have some just for that censor thing)

So let's think about an '@ImageBar1On('
Technically I think it won't be too much work, possible for sure.
Once I stumbled about the problem to display 2 *.gif files at once ---> that can lead to performance problems, stuttering.
So the question is, ... would it be enough for you to just have *.jpg and *.png (and NO *.gif) to display in that '@ImageBar1On(' ?
Because I would like to limit it to those and exclude *.gif files for that feature.

Right now things are really piling up, there is still the last report from Dara (in the test forum) which is still on my list and not forgotten which has to be solved, some things reported here in the forum, sooooo much scripting I am working on .... so, ... it might take a little while, but I will see what I can do! :-)

Best greetings,
Markus
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

markus wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:41 pm Hey there! :wave:
genome231 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:39 am @Videobar1On(
That command name 'VIDEObar' scared me a bit at first glance! *lol*
(There are already a lot of video players in Awakening to juggle with, and there will be more coming, so I don't wanna have some just for that censor thing)

So let's think about an '@ImageBar1On('
Technically I think it won't be too much work, possible for sure.
Once I stumbled about the problem to display 2 *.gif files at once ---> that can lead to performance problems, stuttering.
So the question is, ... would it be enough for you to just have *.jpg and *.png (and NO *.gif) to display in that '@ImageBar1On(' ?
Because I would like to limit it to those and exclude *.gif files for that feature.

Right now things are really piling up, there is still the last report from Dara (in the test forum) which is still on my list and not forgotten which has to be solved, some things reported here in the forum, sooooo much scripting I am working on .... so, ... it might take a little while, but I will see what I can do! :-)

Best greetings,
Markus

:wave:

My bad, dont know why I called it VideoBar, brainfart for sure :lol:
I dont see any immediate need for gifs, "still" images like JPG or PNG would be fine.
Mostly I see it used in games or like having the domme showing x pictures at the same time asking what picture is the best etc.
In terms of games I think the same count of 8 like for the censorbars would be nice.
Probably also they shouldn't conflict with censorbars.
So Videobar01 should not override censorbar01 etc.

Hope it makes sense :-)

Cheers
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Update!

Download latest version:

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.2.85 - Change Log

- New Commands:
@SetImageBar1Image[X]
---> The same syntax as in the @ShowImage[X] command. This preload the given image and assign it to the matching picturebox.

@ImageBar1On(x_position,y_position,width,height)
---> Works the same as the @Censorbar1On.

@ImageBar1Off
@ImageBarAllOff

There are 8 of such bars, so from @SetImageBar1Image[X] till @SetImageBar8Image[X] and from @ImageBar1On till @ImageBar8On

- Drag and Drop for dropped videos and @InputVarDroppedFolderPath[X] works now for all the video-views and picture-boxes for the Main Domme, for all Contacts and for Content.

- @PlayCHC
While it switches from one video to the next one, the pause function is deactivated in order to prevent a possible crash if the pause is used in the wrong moment.

- New Commands:
@SubNameTemp(X)
@SubNameReset
@PetNameTemp(X)
@PetNameReset
When ever #SubName / #PetName is used, the given temp-name will be used instead.

- When in fullscreen a censorbar is dislayed over the chatbox, it wasn't visible for a fraction of a second. -> Fixed.

- Introduced in 0.2.77:
- Added RapitTextOff to the debug menu, will also reseted when a script ends.
---> Took back that it automatically will be reseted when a script ends.

Best greetings,
Markus
Last edited by markus on Mon May 22, 2023 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LostInTheFog3131
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.85 - Latest Update: 09.02.2023

Post by LostInTheFog3131 »

Hi Markus,

This is a really cool project, congratulations on all of the hard work.

I do have a feature request. I’m partially blind, which means that I have a difficult time reading lots of small text. I can make out images and videos, but I have to magnify the text to be so large that I cannot read it and see what else is happening. Right now, you have the feature to speak the lines that the personality is speaking using a synthesizer. Would you consider an additional option that speaks all of the text as it is generated, whether or not it is a character actually speaking it?

Either way, thanks so much for this awesome project.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.85 - Latest Update: 09.02.2023

Post by markus »

LostInTheFog3131 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:21 am Hi Markus,

This is a really cool project, congratulations on all of the hard work.

[...]

Either way, thanks so much for this awesome project.
Hi and welcome to the forum! :wave:

And thanks for the kind words, much appreciated! :-)

Would you consider an additional option that speaks all of the text as it is generated, whether or not it is a character actually speaking it?
Here I was thinking for a while what text exactly you mean, ... all I can think of right now are those @SystemMessage things and those messages when a Contact or the Domme leaves or enter the chat ---> Well, everything which is printed in that blue color.
Is that everything or are there other texts I forgot?

For sure I will add that feature, got on top of my to-do-list, still might take some days or a week maybe, but as soon as possible! :yes:

Best greetings,
Markus
LostInTheFog3131
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by LostInTheFog3131 »

markus wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:39 pm Here I was thinking for a while what text exactly you mean, ... all I can think of right now are those @SystemMessage things and those messages when a Contact or the Domme leaves or enter the chat ---> Well, everything which is printed in that blue color.
More specifically, I was looking into Succubi Hunter RPG, which has a bunch of story/instructions that aren't directly said by the personality.

Thanks for considering this :smile:
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.90 - Latest Update: 22.02.2023

Post by markus »

Update!

Download latest version:

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.2.90 - Change Log

- New Command:

@ExpireFlag(X,Y)

I.e.: @ExpireFlag(MyFlagName,30 seconds)
This sets a Flag which automatically expires after the given time.
You can only set one Flag per command.
You could achieve the same as with a combination of @SetDate and @Variable[#DateDifference(...
So there are no 'new' things you could do with this command, it just makes scripting a bit easier.

- Added TTS - Text To Speech for system- and emote- messages in the Advanced Settings -> Misc -> 'Chat-System-And-Emote-Messages'

- Lazy Sub App - Buttons and Font a bit bigger

- The search for missing folders at startup, the scan for the beatmeter folder was missing, fixed.

- Added the missing command @SendDailyTasks

- Added ClearModes to the Debug -> Commands menu

- @WritingTaskRandom(X)
This command is enhanced with an additional parameter 'Y', so now it's:
@WritingTaskRandom(X,Y) -> With Y you can set the amount of lines to write, use with care, there is a reason why the user can set the boundaries in the settings.
An example could be for tasks OUTSIDE a session.

- @Censorbar1On( -> Added: In the part where you define the text you can also use the dollar-sign '$' to indicate a new line (line break).
Goes for all @CensorbarXOn

- Those Censorbars have now priority over ImageBars, so they can overlay an ImageBar.

LostInTheFog3131 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:49 am
markus wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:39 pm Here I was thinking for a while what text exactly you mean, ... all I can think of right now are those @SystemMessage things and those messages when a Contact or the Domme leaves or enter the chat ---> Well, everything which is printed in that blue color.
More specifically, I was looking into Succubi Hunter RPG, which has a bunch of story/instructions that aren't directly said by the personality.

Thanks for considering this :smile:
Just let me know if some text is still not spoken (script- / log- examples)

Best greetings,
Markus
Last edited by markus on Mon May 22, 2023 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mondany
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Basic Version 0.2.90 - Latest Update: 22.02.2023

Post by mondany »

Would it be possible to use other TTS voices? My windows has "Linda" but Awakening only offers Zira/David.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

mondany wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:40 pm Would it be possible to use other TTS voices? My windows has "Linda" but Awakening only offers Zira/David.
The easy answer would be: 'No, at least not yet, maybe someday, but not anytime soon'.

But if you are interested, ... a quick search gave me this:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/518 ... d-voices-3

The 'TTSVoicePatcher' sounds promising, BUT, ... I don't have checked that link, that download, that software.
So clicking on that link, installing and using that 'TTSVoicePatcher' is ON YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!

(Usually stuff linked on stackoverflow SHOULD be Ok, but again, ... on your own risk!)

Best greetings,
Markus