Scream in PAIN September!!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Kaelis
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Scream in PAIN September!!

Post by Kaelis »

subelyna23 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:55 am Hey Boyz :wave:

I've read all your reports and I must say I'm like the enthusiasm!! Let's see till when you all will be consistent.
Second task will be posted in few hours so stay tuned..
Hope everyone is in denial until the game ends, if any mishappens you should let me know..!

Miss Elyna
:love:
Glad to hear you're liking the showing so far ;-)

Looking forwards to this next challenge you've cooked up!
subelyna23
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by subelyna23 »

Hey Boyz :wave:

Task 2 :
Spoiler: show

So now you all know where this will go, day by day the pain will increase and you all will suffer more and more. I would increase the difficulty not by much as this is just a second task and some were struggling too so, but I promise third task will hurt GOOD

Open my same tease and go to page where you left, pattern would be the same. You'll EDGE. As soon as you edge you need to start massaging your nipples with ice cube for 10 seconds and then after the fifth edge you'll put one clothespin on that nipples. One by one you'll do this to both nips. From the 6th EDGE you'll do the same pattern as before ( After every edge you'll be slapping your cock 10 times from right side using right hand and then left side using left hand. Which makes it 20 cock slaps after every edge. You have to do a total of 5 edges like this. From the 11th edge, you'll be doing same but with balls, right hand = right ball, left hand = left ball. )

So it will be like EDGES 1-5 (Nips), 6-10(dick), 11-15(balls).
Surprise :love:
One person who performs the best will be getting few hours of my time for my amusement or I should say abusement. ;-)
Miss Elyna
Keep loving my teases,

How Long Can You Last I
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=38659
How Long Can You Last II
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=42784
subelyna23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by subelyna23 »

Kaelis wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:57 am
subelyna23 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:21 am Hey Boyz :wave:

The game got delayed few days but see I have more toys for me to play with..!!

So the game would be having very less amount of pleasure and most amount of pain.! I cannot promise you ruins or orgasms, actually I can promise one thing which is no orgasms :lol:

Task 1 :
As this is the first day, I would be very very delicate with all of you. Hence I demand nothing but just a few slaps! ;-)
Open any of my tease, reach an EDGE. After every edge you'll be slapping your cock 10 times from right side using right hand and then left side using left hand. Which makes it 20 cock slaps after every edge. You have to do a total of 5 edges like this.
From the 6th edge, you'll be doing same but with balls, right hand = right ball, left hand = left ball.
So it will be like EDGES 1-5 (dick), 6-10(balls).
Hope you all don't whimper out on the first day itself.
Don't forget to write me a report(compulsory), either here or on kik(elynalakra)
Hey Miss Elyna :bow:
Glad to be here for the start of the game!

I decided to go with your first tease, as that seemed fitting for the first task, and enthusiastically loaded up How Long Can You Last. And I've gotta say, even four years removed, your photo selection is pretty marvelous. Titillating even.

Given the low... ish number of slaps your instructions called for, 200 total, I determined to go hard from the get go, and keep that intensity the whole way through. For the first five edges that was quite easy. A few hundred strokes at varying intensity, then slapping the shit out of my dick for a couple of seconds, trying not to accidentally clip my nuts on the follow through. This meant that I moved into the second phase of the task with a warm stinging sensation.

Now, I don't know if this was planned or not, but edges 6 and 7 (and thus ball slaps 1 through 40) were back to back, with 8 following after only 2 rest pages. Quite a nasty change of pace! This really started to test my resolution to go hard with every smack, but I soldiered on and kept up with the slapping. For my aches, I was rewarded with a hundred strokes and another edge page, more slapping and smacking with the 10th and final edge page soon to follow. For the final 20 hits I tried to really go for it, and have left myself with a deep ache in my nuts that is still lingering even a couple minutes later as I type this. Really makes me wonder how I'd feel if I kept going through the tease - I suspect the Edge pages would only grow more and more frequent, and my balls only sorer and sorer.

All and all, a great starting session that's left me really revved up and craving more! But I shall hold true to your no-touch rule, a frightful prospect with your newest promise of no orgasms.

Your faithful toy,
Kaelis
Loved your report and task too.. I hope you keep going like this!!
Keep loving my teases,

How Long Can You Last I
How Long Can You Last II
subelyna23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by subelyna23 »

yourstotease wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:55 am Miss Elyna.

Thank you for allowing me to join.
I saw your reply as I woke up this morning and immediately carried out the previous task. 3 times!
It was a challenge, I hadn't cum since I saw this challenge posted so doing that many edges was tough, but the slapping took me away from the edge each time just enough to carry on.

Unlike the others I started fairly light to ensure I could get through all three rounds but by the end I was slapping really hard. I took some videos as proof if you'd like to see them on Kik?

Today is going to be a painful day, my balls already ache from the edges and slaps and there's another task to come!

Thank you!
Good good, like it. My kik is posted earlier in the post. I've already told you all that both places are all fine for me.
Keep loving my teases,

How Long Can You Last I
How Long Can You Last II
Kaelis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kaelis »

subelyna23 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:00 am
Kaelis wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:57 am
subelyna23 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:21 am Hey Boyz :wave:

The game got delayed few days but see I have more toys for me to play with..!!

So the game would be having very less amount of pleasure and most amount of pain.! I cannot promise you ruins or orgasms, actually I can promise one thing which is no orgasms :lol:

Task 1 :
As this is the first day, I would be very very delicate with all of you. Hence I demand nothing but just a few slaps! ;-)
Open any of my tease, reach an EDGE. After every edge you'll be slapping your cock 10 times from right side using right hand and then left side using left hand. Which makes it 20 cock slaps after every edge. You have to do a total of 5 edges like this.
From the 6th edge, you'll be doing same but with balls, right hand = right ball, left hand = left ball.
So it will be like EDGES 1-5 (dick), 6-10(balls).
Hope you all don't whimper out on the first day itself.
Don't forget to write me a report(compulsory), either here or on kik(elynalakra)
Hey Miss Elyna :bow:
Glad to be here for the start of the game!

I decided to go with your first tease, as that seemed fitting for the first task, and enthusiastically loaded up How Long Can You Last. And I've gotta say, even four years removed, your photo selection is pretty marvelous. Titillating even.

Given the low... ish number of slaps your instructions called for, 200 total, I determined to go hard from the get go, and keep that intensity the whole way through. For the first five edges that was quite easy. A few hundred strokes at varying intensity, then slapping the shit out of my dick for a couple of seconds, trying not to accidentally clip my nuts on the follow through. This meant that I moved into the second phase of the task with a warm stinging sensation.

Now, I don't know if this was planned or not, but edges 6 and 7 (and thus ball slaps 1 through 40) were back to back, with 8 following after only 2 rest pages. Quite a nasty change of pace! This really started to test my resolution to go hard with every smack, but I soldiered on and kept up with the slapping. For my aches, I was rewarded with a hundred strokes and another edge page, more slapping and smacking with the 10th and final edge page soon to follow. For the final 20 hits I tried to really go for it, and have left myself with a deep ache in my nuts that is still lingering even a couple minutes later as I type this. Really makes me wonder how I'd feel if I kept going through the tease - I suspect the Edge pages would only grow more and more frequent, and my balls only sorer and sorer.

All and all, a great starting session that's left me really revved up and craving more! But I shall hold true to your no-touch rule, a frightful prospect with your newest promise of no orgasms.

Your faithful toy,
Kaelis
Loved your report and task too.. I hope you keep going like this!!

Task 2 :

So now you all know where this will go, day by day the pain will increase and you all will suffer more and more. I would increase the difficulty not by much as this is just a second task and some were struggling too so, but I promise third task will hurt GOOD

Open my same tease and go to page where you left, pattern would be the same. You'll EDGE. As soon as you edge you need to start massaging your nipples with ice cube for 10 seconds and then after the fifth edge you'll put one clothespin on that nipples. One by one you'll do this to both nips. From the 6th EDGE you'll do the same pattern as before ( After every edge you'll be slapping your cock 10 times from right side using right hand and then left side using left hand. Which makes it 20 cock slaps after every edge. You have to do a total of 5 edges like this. From the 11th edge, you'll be doing same but with balls, right hand = right ball, left hand = left ball. )

So it will be like EDGES 1-5 (Nips), 6-10(dick), 11-15(balls).
Hello again, Miss Elyna. Thanks for the praise, hope I can continue to meet your expectations!

So, on to my report for your second task.
Starting on Page 46 of How Long Can You Last, I was given 50 strokes worth of 'warmup' after which I was immediately bombarded with 4 edges, proving my assumption about the accelerating nature of the tease correct, before I was instructed by the tease to "cool down" for a page. Almost comedic, given the icy water still dripping down my chest, one would think you'd planned it that way ;-)
With a chill in my nipples, I continued onwards. Temperature play isn't normally something in my wheelhouse, so the ice made for an interesting experience. But that was over now, and on the next page I was instructed to reach my 5th edge and thus clamp my nipples. I apologise for straying from your instruction, but I elected to forego the requested clothes pegs in exchange for my clover clamps, as I find they have a more savage bite and tend to actually stay on my tender little nubs a bit better.

Edge 6 came astonishingly quickly after so many days of denial and all the teasing, and even after 20 slaps I was still incredibly wound up, so when page 54 rolled around with its instruction to do as many strokes as I liked, I elected to go for a large number of strokes, but slow and light to help recover my stamina. This was... less effective than hoped. And promptly backfired when the next page instructed me to do 2 edges (and 40 slaps) back to back for my troubles.

Several pages of full tight strokes followed, as per the teases instructions, and I reached page 61 for my 9th edge. Page 61 is also where the teases finale countdown began, promising an edge per page all the way to the end of the tease with only 20 seconds rest between edges. I interpreted this to mean that I would have to fit my full 20 slaps into those 20 seconds, meaning a minimum of 1 slap per second and faster if I wanted a moment of actual rest between back-to-back edging and slapping.
Easy enough for the 40 remaining cock-slaps. But the balls would be more challenging, especially if I intended to keep giving it my all with every single strike. Resolving to just go as hard as I could and beg forgiveness if I failed, I set myself up a stopwatch so I could keep track of the time between edges and got to work.
Slap and stroke, slap and stroke, on and on it went in a weird sort of erotic endurance sprint of pain until eventually at the end of 5 ish minutes, I'd completed my 7 edges, 40 cock slaps and 100 ball slaps (pg67), having faltered only once in my 60bpm (busts per minute :-P) rhythm between edges 13 and 14. I pray that you can find it in your heart to allow a 3 second, agony induced pause. :bow:

Task completed, I sat and recovered for a few minutes. Balls aching, nipples clamped, unrelentingly horny and wanting nothing more than to quickly finish myself off. So utterly desperate and we've only just finished Task Two! I'm frightfully eager to see what more you have in store for us.

Your faithful toy,
Kaelis

P.S.
subelyna23 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:00 amI promise third task will hurt GOOD
*GULP*
subelyna23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by subelyna23 »

Hey Boyz :wave:

Task 3 :

Today everything will revolve around clothespins, you'll need lots of them.
Open my same tease and go to page where you left on task 2. You'll EDGE.
As soon as you edge you'll put 1 clothespins on a nipple and then edge again and then another nip after that comes balls and then cock ( 2 pin on each nipps, 6 pins on cock and 6 on balls ).
You should have 16 pins on yourself after 16 edges. The actual task begins here, you need to find a kitchen utensil and hit all of them off your body, you cannot pull or use your fingers, just keep hitting the pins and make them fall.

Enjoy
Surprise :love:
One person who performs the best will be getting few hours of my time for my amusement or I should say abusement. ;-)
Miss Elyna
Keep loving my teases,

How Long Can You Last I
How Long Can You Last II
Yogen
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Yogen »

I'm going forward, and sending my second task report here :
Hello, here my second task report, I had quite an busy week so I’m a little late

My first decision was to go much harder after the first task, as it was for me a first in the CBT.
And as to not betray the name of this “Scream in PAIN” game.

I am to be honest really excited, and also a little afraid to go over and ruin an orgasm, as I am really turned on, and have sensitive nipples.
I prepared the necessary, and went back to page 44 of your first tease, then started.

The edges were so quick, and I had difficulty not to ruin an orgasm.
After the third edge, my nipples began to hurt from the cold, as I was getting more and more turned on. Then I put the clothespins on, it hurted so bad (good).

After the 6th edge, and the cock slaps, I was permanently thinking about cumming, having not cum since quite a few weeks now.
The 7th was pretty hard, but…
The two edges page 55 were particularly hard, and close to ruining but I hold on, the nipples and cock pain made it much harder not to come too, and my excitement were above all known heights to me.
Then came the countdown, making me think about cumming even more, and the last cock slaps, then…

I began the real ball slaps…
I had to hold my balls in order to have a good slap at them, but I went for it…
After the first few slaps, I had to stop for a few seconds after each, and started whimpering and panting, the pain and the duration after each ball slap session had me half-hard at the end, but I had no difficulty to go back to an edge, thinking harder and harder about spilling my load.
As I was getting sweatier and sweatier, some of the good hits had me whimpering hard, and forced me to massage my aching balls.

By the 14th edge, I was only thinking about that, I need to cum so bad.
I just finished as I write this, and I need to cum so bad. So, so bad.
I’m preparing to go take a cold shower as I send you this.

Thank you Miss Elyna, without you I don't know if I could have lived this any time soon.
I just saw you posted the next task, I'll check it and prepare to do it as soon as I can.

Anyway, I loved it, and eager to see what's to come.

Yogen

P.S.
A small question about task 3 :
What if we reach the end of the tease without reaching 16 edges ? We start it at 0 again ?

I don't know if it's possible as I don't remember the end of your tease, just asking.

Anyway, I love this task 3 and eager to do it too.
subelyna23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by subelyna23 »

Yogen wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:16 pm I'm going forward, and sending my second task report here :
Hello, here my second task report, I had quite an busy week so I’m a little late

My first decision was to go much harder after the first task, as it was for me a first in the CBT.
And as to not betray the name of this “Scream in PAIN” game.

I am to be honest really excited, and also a little afraid to go over and ruin an orgasm, as I am really turned on, and have sensitive nipples.
I prepared the necessary, and went back to page 44 of your first tease, then started.

The edges were so quick, and I had difficulty not to ruin an orgasm.
After the third edge, my nipples began to hurt from the cold, as I was getting more and more turned on. Then I put the clothespins on, it hurted so bad (good).

After the 6th edge, and the cock slaps, I was permanently thinking about cumming, having not cum since quite a few weeks now.
The 7th was pretty hard, but…
The two edges page 55 were particularly hard, and close to ruining but I hold on, the nipples and cock pain made it much harder not to come too, and my excitement were above all known heights to me.
Then came the countdown, making me think about cumming even more, and the last cock slaps, then…

I began the real ball slaps…
I had to hold my balls in order to have a good slap at them, but I went for it…
After the first few slaps, I had to stop for a few seconds after each, and started whimpering and panting, the pain and the duration after each ball slap session had me half-hard at the end, but I had no difficulty to go back to an edge, thinking harder and harder about spilling my load.
As I was getting sweatier and sweatier, some of the good hits had me whimpering hard, and forced me to massage my aching balls.

By the 14th edge, I was only thinking about that, I need to cum so bad.
I just finished as I write this, and I need to cum so bad. So, so bad.
I’m preparing to go take a cold shower as I send you this.

Thank you Miss Elyna, without you I don't know if I could have lived this any time soon.
I just saw you posted the next task, I'll check it and prepare to do it as soon as I can.

Anyway, I loved it, and eager to see what's to come.

Yogen

P.S.
A small question about task 3 :
What if we reach the end of the tease without reaching 16 edges ? We start it at 0 again ?

I don't know if it's possible as I don't remember the end of your tease, just asking.

Anyway, I love this task 3 and eager to do it too.
No, continue with the second part of the tease.
Keep loving my teases,

How Long Can You Last I
How Long Can You Last II
jk37
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by jk37 »

I am behind on tasks but just completed the second task and sent my report on kik.
I will post my reports on the first two tasks here as well.

Task 1
Hello Miss Elyna, I just completed your first task from the milovana September challenge. I am sorry I am late I'm performing this and will try to do better the rest of the way. I will accept any punishment for my lack of timeliness. I chose your first tease and completed the 5 edges and cock slaps. The first 2 sets weren't too bad but did sting. The following 3 sets progressivly became worse with the head stinging continuously and the shaft hurting from bouncing so hard. Set #5 really burned and I had to pause a couple of times on each side to make sure I didn't let up on my slaps. I then completed edges 6-10 and the ball slaps. The ball slaps hurt from the start with the right side stinging and the left side causing more of the classic ball pain. I think this had to do with the position of my testicles. Each set progressively was harder and the stroking in between was torture. You had me so on edge I had to pace my slaps to keep from cumming from the pain. I made it through with some pauses between slaps on the last two sets. My cock was throbbing and aching as well as a leaky mess. It stayed rock hard for several minutes and then slowly went soft. I wanted to cum so bad and was tempted to see if I could cum from ball slaps, but resisted the urge. I'm know I will be longing for the next session even though I know I have little to no chance to cum!
Task 2
I started on page 46 of your first tease. 50 strokes and then straight into the first edge. I edged while still mostly soft since the warm up was short. 10 seconds of ice on each nipple. They were both hard and wet when done. The edges came one right after another and I was still not fully hard when I completed the 5th edge, but I had to pause for a few seconds after each to keep from cumming. I place the clothpins on my nipples which were numb and dripping from the ice. The edges continued to come on almost every page and I completed the cock slaps making my cock sting and red. By the time I reached the last 5 edges I was on the count down portion of the tease and each set of ball slaps got harder and harder. I had to take short breaks and breath deep to get through them. I reached page 69 and completed the last sets of ball slaps as quickly as possible knowing I was close to the end. They were my hardest slaps of the task and left my balls aching and my breathing deep. I sat for a couple of minutes recovering and then removed the clothpins. There was a sharp sting when removed and they feel raw and hurt when I put my shirt back on.
I am looking forward to task 3 and will report back when done!
jk37
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jk37 »

I meet my match on task #3. Here is my report
I started on page 69 of your first tease and went straight into an edge. I stroked and got hard and then edged and place the first nipple pin. I edged 2 more times on the next 2 pages and placed a pin on my other nipple which hurt more for some reason and then the first pin on my balls. All three images showed big hard cocks and cum all over faces and tits. This made me want to cum so bad and then I imagined cleaning up all of the cum I'm the pictures. The last page of the tease said to cum but I knew that was not allowed so I did 50 strokes since I could not see pussy and only saw tits.
I started the second tease and immediately had to do 200 strokes and edge. My cock was rock hard and bouncing with my heart beat. I was close to cumming and had to take breaks to make it through the strokes. I place the first pin on the frenulum on the underside of my cock, just below the head. I soon learned this was a mistake as the bouncing of the clothes pin had me close to the edge with every stroke. I continued with the tease and was surprised by the ball slaps and cock slaps. I completed them as they came and kept adding pins with each edge. One more to my nipples and then back to alternating balls and cock. The metronome added another unexpected twist and I started to have trouble staying hard with the slower beat and the pain of each additional pin. I got to the point where the pins started to tingle and feel good except for when doing the slaps.
I continued and made it to all 16 edges. The last edge took a lot of stroking as the pain was really setting in. I completed it and added the last pin to my cock. It took me over an hour to complete the edges and now I was nervous to knock them off.
I started with the left nipple but my first attempt was to soft and I didn't knock any loose. The pain was intense and I had to breath for a few seconds before trying the right nipple. I swung hard but only knocked of one pin.
I them quickly knocked off the remaining two nipple pins while the pain was still radiating
I took a break and then swatted at my balls, the first was unsuccessful and the second glaced and knocked of a pin from my cock. The pain was excruciating. I stopped for 15 to 20 seconds and then pulled my cock up so I could have a clear shot at my balls. I swatted hard and nothing came off but the pain was so intense. I took a second harder swat and knocked off two from my balls. I was dying at this point. I then went for my cock and took an under hand swat but nothing came loose. I jumped up and down in pain and couldn't take any more. I am sad to say I gave up and removed the rest of the pins which hurt bad enough. I really wanted to complete the task but could not make myself go any further. I was using new clothes pins which may have made them extra tight.
Thank you for the tease, I enjoyed the agony and am disappointed in myself that I did not finish. That is the most pain I have self inflicted. You found my limit and I am open to any punishment you have to give.
Thank you Miss Elyna
Yogen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yogen »

Hello everyone, hello Miss Elyna,

Here is my report for this third task

After the last period, I am in a difficult situation - excitement wise.
This will prove difficult with these 16 edges. But I will do it, I must.

I prepared the clothespin. These are mean ones to remove the way you asked, because they are of bad quality, and tend to twist, and are pinching hard.
I got back to page 66 of your first tease.

I used the first two to grab the areolas and make the nipples stand out, some clothespin twisting, I had to replace them.
Then the next two to focus on the nipples. These hurted my nipples so good.
Then went for the balls, after one edge, I finished your first tease, and started the second.

The start went kinda slow and got pretty hard, my nipples getting heavily tortured.
Page 11 got me pretty hard, with two clothespin on my balls, almost each slap got one to twist, and I had to replace quite a few.

The next part is the real torture. My nipples begin to hurt so, so much, I can’t think straight anymore.

The slaps make clothespin twist or break. I have to repair them again and again given I only have 20 or so, so much that I can’t even remember enough to clearly describe everything here.

My brain asks to stop, my nipples hurt so much, but I can’t stop.
I have to continue. Then slaps increase in quantity, and the metronome forces me to slow my rhythm, making me think even more of my nipples.

The last edges get closer and closer, I can’t stop now.

I see a little blood on a clothespin and my balls, a twist must have hurt myself a little, but I can’t even feel it. I think my nipples hurt too much to feel it.

Then I arrive to the last edge, the last clothespin… And I see I forgot to get my wooden spatula that I planned to use, so I have to walk to get it.

I get it and I must remove the nipple ones first. My right nipple hurts so much I can’t bear it. These shitty clothespins are hard to get off, I scream at least 2 or 3 times before managing to get them off my right nipple.
Then I go to the left… Apprehensive after the right one, this is still a little better.

After that, I am quite better, apprehensive, but I feel my nipples thanking me for having removed them.
I remove them from my cock, quite hurting but far from my sensitive nipples. Then my balls, where they tend to twist easier. It hurts, the twists pinching hard, but far from the nipples.

I screamed for my nipples… After each hit. While for my cock and balls, it was sincerely really light screams, being so “free” after the nipples.

That was great, even if honestly, I wouldn’t do this again... with this kind of clothespin… so annoying to have to repair them so frequently, especially when you hurt so bad.

I still want to cum really bad, especially the last edges, where my mind wanted something to calm the pain.

Thanks for this task Miss Elyna, and if you wanted to make me scream… this one managed to easily.

To the next, with less torture to my nipples (or better clothespin at least ^^).

My right nipple after the task :
20221014_171322_redim.jpg
20221014_171322_redim.jpg (324.66 KiB) Viewed 2918 times
We don't see the mark above the nipple much, but the mark below isn't a shadow.
My clothespin graveyard :
20221014_181630.jpg
20221014_181630.jpg (312.51 KiB) Viewed 2917 times
Never again for a task of this kind. It is all of them, but I had to repair them so often...

Report: 9 broken, 3 completely twited, 10 alive or only lightly twisted
Yogen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yogen »

Hello Miss Elyna,

As the game is taking quite some time, I wanted to know if you plan the game to finish before november or not.

To be honest, I didn't plan for the game to exceed september at first, and the fact that it is on october is no problem, but on November I will have quite some difficulties to continue (in fact starting next saturday (29th)).

Do we know the game end date ?

If you don't want to give this information on the forum to keep it secret for the others, don't hesitate to send it to me (or just tell me if it will be finished at the given date) on KiK of course.
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by j3rry »

I couldn't figure out how to edge with them.
pict1.png
pict1.png (626.42 KiB) Viewed 1952 times

But finally left some free space to rub it.
pict2.png
pict2.png (882.57 KiB) Viewed 1952 times

Screams of horror and screams of pain...
If you want to make me cum, just play the game called: Help Me Cum Please! v2.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It's time to duel
Leader board
MVP June 2023 & March 2024 & April 2024