What I would do for my woman

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
imatrue1ru2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

What I would do for my woman

Post by imatrue1ru2 »

When I see a romantic couple I always think, what I would do for my woman...
When I see in her eyes she is yearning for the touch of a man and I am there standing in front of her and wanting to kiss her in her inner wrist. I am reaching out my hand, so slowly and I am feeling the softness of her skin. My hands caressing her perfumed wrist that is so intoxicating and I can see, that she is already excited. She is trembling and her breathing changes after a gentle gasp. Then my lips lightly touching her inner wrist the tips while supporting it with three fingers below.
Moving to her palms and fingertips and I am learning how soft they are, I am starting broad circles with my fingertips,that's sending a wave of pleasure rushing down her spine. My fingertips so lightly playing with her nails, that watching the intensity of her focus on every single subtle touch I am giving her body as she wobbles slightly as she is losing focus on even standing, I stand up tracing the shape of her body and slowly walk it over the the extra deep couch, I slowly go down, moving to the nape of her neck with my lips. Gently kissing her and she is already arching her back.Her hands grasping anything that's near and I am smiling, because I know I am doing a good job.
I am tenderly biting her neck and she can feel the pleasure going up and down her body, I can see how her eyes are burning and how is her breathing has changed to yet another rhythm as I feel a wave of heat radiating from her body that wasn't there only a moment ago.. With my tongue, I am tracing the shape of her lips before I am slowly, wetly kissing her, or gently sucking and nibbling at her bottom lip. Moving to her lower stomach with my fingertips. Gently I am caressing her navel, feeling her body heat growing higher and higher.
I can feel how her chest starts to flush and then I am carefully sliding my hands toward her nipples. As I reach for an ice cube from the cup on the coffe table, I slowly and lightly passing it over her nipples in circles, then I am slowly slowly eagerly graze her nipple with my teeth. I notice she is trembling so I put my hands to her inner thighs. She is groaning and I am barely touching her. I move down and softly kissing her lower stomach I can feel the wetness in her panties and she is biting her lip and arching her back. Her body is shaking and she is so excited, as my tongue grazes across her ultra thin panties as eyes roll back and her toes curl as go up to here ear and wisper, "so tell me how your day was, do you want to watch something on tv?" 😈